Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Elite Sage
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mael Duin View Post
    Whoah PC? Great news.
    But then again I'm so tired with MGS games, please Kojima, just take a break.
    I don't understand comments like this there's only been 4 console MGS games in 13 years.

Compare that to Ubisofts 5 ACs in 5 years or Call of Dutys 8 games in 9 years.

Also if you don't like them don't play them. Personally I welcome another MGS title.

2. Likes Nitey likes this post
    The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelis View Post
    I don't understand comments like this there's only been 4 console MGS games in 13 years.

Compare that to Ubisofts 5 ACs in 5 years or Call of Dutys 8 games in 9 years.

Also if you don't like them don't play them. Personally I welcome another MGS title.
    There's been a lot more Metal Gear games. Kojima is talented, it's a shame it's only wasted on 1 series.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

4. Likes Mael Duin likes this post
    Veteran
    I'm pretty sure Kojima can pull off MGS5, make it as good as the MGS4 or even better, and the game series deserves it, a proper finale.

Elite Sage
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    There's been a lot more Metal Gear games. Kojima is talented, it's a shame it's only wasted on 1 series.
    I wasn't including the 3 PSP games, but even then only 2 of those are cannon and I believe only 1 of those Kojima worked on.

I would like to see him create a new IP but I think at this point he'll hold off till next gen for that and put a new MGS title on current consoles.

Ancient
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelis View Post
    I wasn't including the 3 PSP games, but even then only 2 of those are cannon and I believe only 1 of those Kojima worked on.

I would like to see him create a new IP but I think at this point he'll hold off till next gen for that and put a new MGS title on current consoles.
    Im a bit disappointed that except for the old mg games we have only really had 2 solid snake games, even so last gen was the most we saw with 2 releases, it's no RE

Sent from my Xperia Ray

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Thread Information