The funniest thing happend.
As soon as i loaded up Guild Wars 2 for the beta weekend i got a message from Steam saying i got into the CS GO beta. It was like Valve knew i was gonna play GW2 and tried to stop me with CS GO.
Results 26 to 37 of 37
Thread: Counter strike: GO
There was an update on Friday which "fixed" demo playback but unfortunately it doesnt fix it for the majority of the gameplay that matters i.e classic styles.
This bug doesn't affect demolition or arms race.
the bug consists of turning the screen black and white also blurred when you enter the buy menu.
Yes the enemies are bots.
Last edited by keefy; 05-06-2012 at 00:28.
An update was released a couple of hours ago
They added support for old X1000 series ATI cards which is nice still means my x850XT from 2005 will probably not work.
Release notes for 5/11 Beta 14
• Tweaks to the recoil model based on player feedback.
• Decreased the throw velocity for Incendiary and Molotov grenades. They can no longer be thrown far enough to block terrorists from leaving spawn in Inferno.
• Removed the ability to exploit the radar data.
• The aiming precision now changes back to the standing accuracy state immediately after the crouch button is released as opposed to waiting until you get to a full stand.
• Movement speed when entering a crouched state will no longer instantly switch to crouched speed. This should improve crouch jumping.
• Added the option to have the very first round in a match have a "warmup period". This gives late joiners the chance to start at the same time as everyone else.
• Players who join late into an Arms Race match get the same weapon given to them as the player with the current lowest level in the game.
• Changed the default player models to st6 and phoenix; this addresses the issues with error geometry being shown on player created maps.
• Update to Match Setup screen – selecting the “GO” button instead of the map image will now launch the game.
• All offline modes now allow the player to select a bot difficulty.
• Server Browser can now be accessed via the “Community Servers” menu option.
• The Screen Resize screen in Advanced Video options has been updated.
• Fixed a scaling problem with weapon comparison bars in the Buy Menu. Weapon properties now display with the full range of the bar.
• The position of the Mini-Scoreboard has been adjusted.
• Added GSG9 and Balkan character models. You can see these news skins in cs_office, de_nuke, de_train, ar_baggage, and de_shorttrain.
• Dedicated Servers
- sv_allow_lobby_connect_only is off by default.
- mapcycledisabled is off by default.
- Fixed sv_password.
- Added Tags column to Favorites tab of server browser.
- sv_search_key tag is only added to matchmaking servers to remove clutter from server browser.
- "Status" will now report whether ds is official or community.
- Adjusted geometry to reduce areas where players and bots can get stuck or stand in inappropriate areas.
- Fixed some interpenetrating prop models.
• Train and Shorttrain
- Clip brush pass.
- Removed a number of physics props.
- Turned a number of phys props to static props.
- Fixed bad fade distances on a number of static props.
- Certain static props no longer us physbox.
- Removed bar structure.
- Adjusted tonemap settings.
- Tweaked some fade distances to fix objects popping into view.
- Added vphys clip to a gap where the bomb could get stuck.
- Set the "sweet relief" doors to not be breakable.
- Removed all physics props.
- Turned a number of props to static.
- Fixed a number of floating props.
- Rotated spawn instances so they're facing the correct way.
- Fixed a number of bad fades in static props.
- Fixed a stray triangle in a destroyed door prop.
- Fixed odd looking nuclear waste barrels near bomb site B.
- Fixed the resolution of the ground texture near T spawn.
- Fixed some bad materials in the warehouse.
- Improved the fade distance on a number of props.
- Fixed sky brushes that were making geometry in the sky pop in and out.
- Made miscellaneous lighting tweaks in dark areas.
- Added light fixture to stairwell so players can't hide in the dark.
- Moved a large light fixture that was under the bombsite to ease movement.
• Update the M4A4 sound.
• Arms Race now updates a bot's difficulty on bot respawn.
• A fix has been made to Casual mode where a match tie caused players to spawn into a new round momentarily before the scoreboard is shown.
• Fixed a bug in the player id delay and re-enabled it.
• Connecting to a dedicated server should no longer show or hide loading screens in weird orders or return the player to the Main Menu screen temporarily.
• The loading screen “Continue” button should no longer display after an aborted or failed loading occurs.
• Fixed Main menu intro music persisting into games.
• The ESC key now closes the “Continue” loading screen.
• Fixed a bug in the death notifications where a player's name displayed in the wrong team color if they did damage to a teammate and then that person was killed by an enemy.
• Fix for enemy radar icons disappearing after a map change.
• Added support for ATI X1000-series GPU
Enter these into console to Enable bunnyhopping, might need to "changelevel" afterwards.
Or you can add them to listenserver.cfg
Doesnt seem to be muh speed increase though.
Last edited by keefy; 05-16-2012 at 00:24.
what is the difference betweet original cs and cs go anyone sorr i havnt played it yet dunno if i shud
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)