Latest PSU headlines:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Yeah I was really hoping to go back to Omega or at the very least, the planet where we help Miranda in from ME2...forgot the name but when you land on it, it looks like Coruscant from Star Wars with a bit of 2019 LA from Blade Runner..all lights and very tall skyscrapers.
    Ilium

That all depends on you. I can't promise that your Playstation 3 will work again. If you can trade in your old console for a slim then I recommend that you do so.
    I think I'll just get a slim and replay ME2 and try to keep my whole crew alive
    Last edited by MGSfan; 03-11-2012 at 09:27.

2. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Since my PC broke i haven't been able to play it yet.

The whole day one DLC deal irks me though. They've added a MAJOR character in it and decided to cut it out from the main game? Then they go on lying about it. Disappointing, Bioware.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

4. Likes Ixion , Lethal likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Played 5 hours in a row last night (haven't done that in ages), great game so far, what are your favorite assault and sniper rifles? the argus that came with my preorder kind of sucked.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    The Avenger is awesome when it's upgraded, so is the Phaestorm level 5...gives me enough ammo. The DLC bonus N7 Defender armor SUCKS! Which is why I always use the custom armor and make myself look like Iron Man.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Wow I did not know about Lt Cortez. First I was like wait what is that edited wrong. Props to BW for ushering games into the 21st century.

I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Wow I did not know about Lt Cortez. First I was like wait what is that edited wrong. Props to BW for ushering games into the 21st century.

I thought the same until he clarified it(From that voice message he had saved). Good to see a lot of variety in this game.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Yeah I was really hoping to go back to Omega or at the very least, the planet where we help Miranda in from ME2...forgot the name but when you land on it, it looks like Coruscant from Star Wars with a bit of 2019 LA from Blade Runner..all lights and very tall skyscrapers. Tuchanka has been my favorite planet in ME3 so far.
    I watched Blade Runner for a class yesterday, great movie. I couldn't stop thinking of Mass Effect and other things like that. I also read the book that inspired it Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, the whole Joker and EDI thing in ME3 was pretty awesome (also how about that Quantic Dreams tech demo dealing with AI and life and stuff).

I thought it was cool of Bioware to give Cortez some background history. Knowing about the guy whose flying that shuttle in makes you appreciate and think about it a lot more. Also seeing conversations in the shuttle was really cool.
    Last edited by bigCman123; 03-12-2012 at 04:34.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by bigCman123 View Post
    I watched Blade Runner for a class yesterday, great movie. I couldn't stop thinking of Mass Effect and other things like that. I also read the book that inspired it Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, the whole Joker and EDI thing in ME3 was pretty awesome (also how about that Quantic Dreams tech demo dealing with AI and life and stuff).

I thought it was cool of Bioware to give Cortez some background history. Knowing about the guy whose flying that shuttle in makes you appreciate and think about it a lot more. Also seeing conversations in the shuttle was really cool.

Yeah man, this game has got me obsessed even more with sci-fi..now I wanna watch Avatar, the Matrix, couple of Universe series episodes and browsing the Milky Way and exploring star clusters in ME3 has made me google the planets and the star systems!!! LOL..For fun, I always go to wikipedia and I look to see what's happening in 2013. I did it once where I looked up to 3,000 years from now lol!

Apparently we might have androids playing soccer with humans and computers with an AI that can think for themselves.

Veteran
    I've been trying to get into this series but it seems I just can't. I've played the demos for two and three. I feel such a great disconnect from this game and it universe.

It all feels and seems so cliche.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I tend to like women on my team. I like to look at their ass. I love you Ashley!

Step off, son! Ashley's mine!
    3EYOND

Master Guru
    Just beat the game. Excellent experience but the ending was just terrible. I don't know how Bioware could have screwed this up..

14. Likes Zswordsman likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    Just beat the game. Excellent experience but the ending was just terrible. I don't know how Bioware could have screwed this up..
    Depends on the ending you chose.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Depends on the ending you chose.

Forum Sage

In a way, it did feel rushed. I'm just wondering though. Can they really do anything else in that universe? I don't think there is much

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    In a way, it did feel rushed. I'm just wondering though. Can they really do anything else in that universe? I don't think there is much

Forum Sage

Dedicated Member
    Exactly. Fantastic game, amazing all the way through... Until the final few minutes when suddenly you begin to wonder what the hell Bioware was thinking.

Dedicated Member
    Items Full Metal AlchemistThe X-FilesFinal Fantasy VII
    totally agree, i was so depressed after that ending, it was a serious kick to the balls lol
    but apparently we are not alone http://social.bioware.com/633606/polls/28989/
    dang, 30000+ feel the same way.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    I'm curious, in most games with multiple endings there is one ending that's "canon". In this, which one is it? I chose the white/green (whatever we call it, without really saying much about it) one instead of the red/blue. Seemed more fitting to me.

Not sure how I feel about the ending, I would of atleast liked to know more about what happened to the crew - or the galaxy. Something. Granted I didnt really enjoy the last level of the game, I found parts of it a real pain in the ass and I would hate to play it on Insanity.
    Last edited by Fenix; 03-13-2012 at 03:30.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    So to raise galactic readiness I have to play online? So that means i can get everything in game but not get best ending? I am at 50 percent still and geting closer to end.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    So to raise galactic readiness I have to play online? So that means i can get everything in game but not get best ending? I am at 50 percent still and geting closer to end.
    That is correct. As for the "Best Ending" it doesn't really change much other then a secret 20 second clip after credits which raised more questions then answers.

Miqo'te Bard
    That is correct. As for the "Best Ending" it doesn't really change much other then a secret 20 second clip after credits.
    Ok well i can just you tube that then lol.

Master Guru
    My opinion still hasn't changed about the ending though. This was supposed to be the ending to a trilogy and Shepards story, not some douche ex machina(Intentional typo). If they're going to sell the ending through DLC then damn, what bastards..

Forum Sage
    My opinion still hasn't changed about the ending though. This was supposed to be the ending to a trilogy and Shepards story, not some douche ex machina(Intentional typo). If they're going to sell the ending through DLC then damn, what bastards..
    I think there was simply too much to do, to fit it into only one game.

Dedicated Member
    Honestly I am now hoping some new DLC will had more closure. Actually any new Mass Effect related content would be well appreciated. It's funny, usually when I finish a series I sometimes feel like this is it, there shouldn't be anymore, but with Mass Effect I honestly still want more. I think it'll be a long time before I'm tired of the Mass Effect world. They seriously made a rich universe to explore.

Also, It's good knowing I'm not alone with my opinion of the endings. Some people are trying to defend them, but in vain. It's not even that it's not a happy ending (I guess one could be considered happy... I guess... Avoiding details). I was expecting a LoTR: Return of the King type ending, I was really expecting one of the greatest endings this generation, the disappointment I felt at the end was pretty overwhelming.

Like I said it's not that it's bittersweet, MGS3 had a bittersweet ending, but it has one of my favorite endings of any video game ever. That game had closure, and if that wasn't enough, all of Peace Walker is basically closure to MGS3 lol. MGS has always done a great job with the endings.

Thread Information