Latest PSU headlines:

War

Mass Effect 3 PC Won't have Xbox 360 controller or any gamepad support

Their excuse is that they lack manpower... which is extremely lame considering most under budgeted games have support for gamepad...

I used some third party softwares and i gotta say.. it isnt the same.

You think there will be modding tools available and people will mod this game to allow gamepad support??

Super Elite
    Link?...
    私は日本語がわかります。図書館で読みます。ビール飲みます。

Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Was reading about this a few days ago.it is lazy on their part but I know most will play with M/KB, even though ME is a nice game to play with a controller I don't think it's a big issue

Super Elite
    Thus is extremely lazy. It's as easy as writing 20 calls, and viola, GUI and controls are available with Xbox layout!

Edit: I don't believe this either. No link sound like someone is just trying to mess with people.
    Last edited by Inzane2050; 02-27-2012 at 11:04.
    私は日本語がわかります。図書館で読みます。ビール飲みます。

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Isn't stuff like this in the engine from previous games and doesn't the xbox 360 support the xbox 360 controller.

I want a definative source otherwise I will be calling bullshitman.

Thes types games are one I would prefer using controllers on a PC some games make more sense to use them I think.
    Last edited by keefy; 02-27-2012 at 10:57.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Google it, there are tons of various things on it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...pport-gamepads

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Soldier 95B
    Bummer for those want to use a pad on PC. I prefer the native controller/Kinect support on the 360 personally. But I grieve for those looking for the precision of the PC.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    No Mass Effect game has ever supported the 360 controller or any for that matter on the PC without the help of a 3rd party program like Xpadder not even M.E 1 has internal support from BioWare to use the 360 controller even though they map the dam thing to the 360 version. If you even google search about M.E 1 and 360 controller you'll even find official forum threads asking for support and BioWare respond they wont and will not release a patch to allow the 360 controller to work on the PC Version.

Its one of the biggest mistakes they have done and reason why sales of the M.E series ain't that awesome cause if they did support a controller it would sell even more copies thats for sure, X Padder does work for M.E 2 but getting the best profile for it was a nightmare for me as I shall I say never paid for it so support was poor

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Pinnacle Game Profiler will work on ME 3 or any PC game for that matter the only downside is that you have to pay $25 for the Software after a 30 day Trial grr

Power Member
    Oh right $#@! this game sideways then. I never tried to get the others working with any controller I just assumed they did support it/them.

I never bought either Mass Effect game at frull price I waited until mega deals on Steam so they cost me no more than a fiver each.
    Last edited by keefy; 02-27-2012 at 16:30.

War
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Bummer for those want to use a pad on PC. I prefer the native controller/Kinect support on the 360 personally. But I grieve for those looking for the precision of the PC.
    Not interested in inferior graphics with voice control that doesnt even work properly.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Not interested in inferior graphics with voice control that doesnt even work properly.
    Good for you, I never asked you. BTW, voice controls work flawlessly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

War
    Good for you, I never asked you. BTW, voice controls work flawlessly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    No one asked for your opinion in my thread, but you responded anyways. Not sure why you come to forums if you aren't here to discuss with others. As for "voice controls working flawlessly", thanks for your opinion, but I rather go with other gamers and journalists who arent as biased.
    BTW, they said it is mostly crap.

Elite Member
    That's lame. No doubt the game is better with a controller; at least, in my opinion, controllers work better than KB/M in most third-person shooters.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!

TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Then why the $#@! is Razer launching a ME3 edition for Onza?

http://ap.razerzone.com/licensed-gam...me3-razer-onza
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Forum Sage

Because the Onza is also for the 360 market...

Soldier 95B
    No one asked for your opinion in my thread, but you responded anyways. Not sure why you come to forums if you aren't here to discuss with others. As for "voice controls working flawlessly", thanks for your opinion, but I rather go with other gamers and journalists who arent as biased.
    BTW, they said it is mostly crap.
    Negative. Been reading great reviews for the Kinect controls, which is sweet.

BTW it is better to go with personal experience anyway. (oh, and gamers and journalists are all biased)

Why are you so ubermean?

Power Member
    Poor mouse support and not even controller support
    Last edited by keefy; 03-14-2012 at 16:51.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim
    Well, That's a no go then, 360 version it is

PSU Technical Advisor
    For this reason I probably won't ever be playing the ME series. I'd rather have it on the PC where it can be a bit more 'timeless' then get it on an aging console.. Especially one that may not have backwards compatibility in the future.

It'd be nice if they just stopped screwing around and offered pad support on the PC.

War
    Negative. Been reading great reviews for the Kinect controls, which is sweet.

BTW it is better to go with personal experience anyway. (oh, and gamers and journalists are all biased)

Why are you so ubermean?
    Ofc, I forgot. You and another member here thinks that journalists secretly work for Sony and MS and gets paid by them. And I now know what some members use word "uber" when they reply to me. I guess having different opinion and being right must be getting underneath your skin.

Your personal experience just happens to praise MS and almost everything MS does, so it doesnt mean much to others. It is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but you cant force it on others. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    For this reason I probably won't ever be playing the ME series. I'd rather have it on the PC where it can be a bit more 'timeless' then get it on an aging console.. Especially one that may not have backwards compatibility in the future.

It'd be nice if they just stopped screwing around and offered pad support on the PC.
    I honestly don't know why they cant just port UI from Xbox or PS. Indie game developers with tiny budgets do it all the time. It can't cost that much money...

Soldier 95B
    Ofc, I forgot. You and another member here thinks that journalists secretly work for Sony and MS and gets paid by them.
    Nope, in fact I have said just the opposite. So you would be incorrect.

I guess having different opinion and being right must be getting underneath your skin.
    If getting under my skin means enjoying a game and reading good reviews about it, then yes you are correct.

Your personal experience just happens to praise MS and almost everything MS does, so it doesnt mean much to others.
    I can't stand MS. I think the company is a $#@! hole. So you would be incorrect again.

It is your opinion and you are entitled to it
    Correct.

but you cant force it on others. Sorry.
    No need to be sorry. I would never want to force my opinion on others, nor would I want them to force theirs on me. That is what is beautiful about the world. We all have differing opinions, yet we are all human. So no apology needed for differing opinions. I do appreciate the concern though.

War
    Nope, in fact I have said just the opposite. So you would be incorrect.
    Is that why you were defending his argument? haha So you were defending his argument as sake of defending MS even though you dont agree with him? Yea. That proves a lot.

If getting under my skin means enjoying a game and reading good reviews about it, then yes you are correct.
    I can't stand MS. I think the company is a $#@! hole. So you would be incorrect again.
    No. its you not being able to stand legitimate criticism thrown at MS.

No need to be sorry. I would never want to force my opinion on others, nor would I want them to force theirs on me. That is what is beautiful about the world. We all have differing opinions, yet we are all human. So no apology needed for differing opinions. I do appreciate the concern though.
    Which brings this back to full circle.
    Kinect support is crap and console graphics inferior. I will not play this on console. You are contradicting yourself.

Soldier 95B
    haha So you were defending his argument as sake of defending MS even though you dont agree with him? Yea. That proves a lot.
    Uh, no. I clearly do NOT think that the journalists are being paid off. THAT is a fact.

No. its you not being able to stand legitimate criticism thrown at MS.
    I have lost count at the amount of criticism I have thrown at MS.

Kinect support is crap and console graphics inferior. I will not play this on console.
    Cool, that is your choice. Having a choice is nice, isn't it?

You are contradicting yourself.
    Nope.

Power Member
    Someone with a name like war is asking for trouble.

Thread Information