Hybrid View

Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Xbox to PC? Clips, and screen shots.

How do I get videos, or screenshots from my xbox to my computer?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Unbound Mercenary
    Seriously? No one knows how?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    How to Transfer From an Xbox 360 to a PC

By Rachel Hoover, eHow Contributor

Use your Xbox controller to manipulate the menu on your Xbox 360 Dashboard.
    Since Xbox 360 hard drives have limited space there may come a time when you need to transfer your files to an external source like your PC hard drive. Xbox has built in menus to help you copy or move files to a memory unit, USB device or a PC. You can also use these menus to delete files and increase the amount of free space on your Xbox 360. There is also a Transfer Content Wizard to handle moving multiple files between storage devices.Related Searches:
    Difficulty: Moderately EasyInstructions

Things You'll Need
    • Xbox 360
    • PC
    • USB cable

• 1Connect one end of your USB cable to a port on your Xbox 360 and the other end to a port on your PC while they are both turned off.

• 2Turn on your Xbox 360 console and your PC. Once your Dashboard loads, use your controller to select "My Xbox" and then "System Settings." On this page select "Memory."

• 3Highlight the storage device that has the files you want to copy and press "A." In this case you would choose your Xbox 360 hard drive. Then choose the type of content you would like to transfer and the item.

• 4Use your controller to select "Copy, Move or Delete" and then specify the storage device you would like to transfer the item to.

• 5Transfer multiple files by following steps 1 and 2 as described above. Then select your Xbox 360 hard drive with your controller and press "Y" to activate the Transfer Content Wizard.

• 6Highlight the destination device with your controller, your PC in this case, and press "A". Then select the content you want to transfer and press "A" if you would like to view individual items. If viewing files individually, press "B" to go back to the content type screen. From that screen highlight "Start" and press "A" to begin the transfer.

• 7Shut down both your Xbox 360 and your PC when the transfer is finished. Disconnect your USB cable when both are powered down

Read more: How to Transfer From an Xbox 360 to a PC | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6896980_tran...#ixzz1nsBpF7LF

Tips & Warnings

• Contact Xbox Support if you have unexpected errors during the transfer process.

• The Transfer Content Wizard will start automatically if you attach an Xbox 360 Transfer Cable to your console.

• Make sure you have enough space on your PC to fit everything you would like to transfer.

• The process may take hours to complete depending on how much you transfer and how large your files are.

Read more: How to Transfer From an Xbox 360 to a PC | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6896980_tran...#ixzz1nsC1E4md
    Link:http://www.ehow.com/how_6896980_tran...ox-360-pc.html

This is what i found for you, hope it helps
    Last edited by claud3; 03-01-2012 at 14:55.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    How do I get videos, or screenshots from my xbox to my computer?
    Ask F34R man.. he does this $#@! constantly
    LMAO

Soldier 95B
    I haven't seen a 10 minute video from FEAR on ages. SMFH

Unbound Mercenary
    Thanks Claud3! That cleared it up nicely!

+rep

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    no problem... Thanks for the rep and hope it helps you out... Might not be the closeness to what you needed, but glad it help
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information