Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81828 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 717
  1. #426
    Master Guru
    Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,466
    Rep Power
    98
    Points
    34,683 (0 Banked)
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Well, it's similar to Battlefield 3 Premium. But in my eyes that was actually worth it as we'll be getting DLC until March 2013. So if you were to buy that all separately you'd be losing money.

    I guess it'll be the same with AC III.



  2. #427
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,328
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    48,932 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Well, it's similar to Battlefield 3 Premium. But in my eyes that was actually worth it as we'll be getting DLC until March 2013. So if you were to buy that all separately you'd be losing money.

    I guess it'll be the same with AC III.
    I just get the feeling that the majority of the content will be MP maps and characters, and SP skins and weapons that are probably not all that powerful.

    Cynicism aside, I'm getting the game just not the season pass lol

  3. #428
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    6,283 (0 Banked)
    Are you guys sure it's that expensive in Australia? Here it's $30 USD. I'm not sure why they would charge the equivelant of $20 USD extra for Australia, doesn't make sense. As for the content, more of it is detailed here:

    http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en...t=tcm:6-231-32

    Besides the King Washington content, multiplayer maps and characters we already figured would be in there they also say "as well as other single-player missions.". So it actually sounds like a good mix of stuff, I just hope it's actually closer to the same price everywhere. Over here that comes to $6 per download, which I think is actually pretty good.

  4. #429
    Newbie
    Jet_Cobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    B.C.
    PSN ID
    Jet_Cobra
    Age
    24
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    83 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I just get the feeling that the majority of the content will be MP maps and characters, and SP skins and weapons that are probably not all that powerful.

    Cynicism aside, I'm getting the game just not the season pass lol
    where have you been for the last 2 weeks? its already been confirmed we are getting 3 major singleplayer DLC's and 2 multiplayer DLC.

  5. #430
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    3,210 (0 Banked)
    jeez they need to release it already!

  6. #431
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,920
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    15,865 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  7. #432
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,328
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    48,932 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    Are you guys sure it's that expensive in Australia? Here it's $30 USD. I'm not sure why they would charge the equivelant of $20 USD extra for Australia, doesn't make sense. As for the content, more of it is detailed here:

    http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en...t=tcm:6-231-32

    Besides the King Washington content, multiplayer maps and characters we already figured would be in there they also say "as well as other single-player missions.". So it actually sounds like a good mix of stuff, I just hope it's actually closer to the same price everywhere. Over here that comes to $6 per download, which I think is actually pretty good.
    Cheers for the details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Cobra View Post
    where have you been for the last 2 weeks? its already been confirmed we are getting 3 major singleplayer DLC's and 2 multiplayer DLC.
    Ah well you know what its like with ALL of these games coming out, hard to keep on top of info for them all :P

  8. #433
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,506
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    13,165 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    Are you guys sure it's that expensive in Australia? Here it's $30 USD. I'm not sure why they would charge the equivelant of $20 USD extra for Australia, doesn't make sense. As for the content, more of it is detailed here:

    http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en...t=tcm:6-231-32

    Besides the King Washington content, multiplayer maps and characters we already figured would be in there they also say "as well as other single-player missions.". So it actually sounds like a good mix of stuff, I just hope it's actually closer to the same price everywhere. Over here that comes to $6 per download, which I think is actually pretty good.
    I can't see why not, people in the UK have been paying 150 pounds more for our consoles for years, PS3 was the first console the price was nearly the same, thou I think we still paid an extra price for it still

    Sent via Codec

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  9. #434
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,920
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    15,865 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ubisoft launched a web-based game here.

    Find as many anomalies as you can with other fans to decode an image.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  10. #435
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    6,283 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    I can't see why not, people in the UK have been paying 150 pounds more for our consoles for years, PS3 was the first console the price was nearly the same, thou I think we still paid an extra price for it still
    Damn I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it has to do withe extra shipping costs? Although I imagine they are all made in Asia somewhere and shipped to Europe and North America, so i don't know why the higher prices in general for the UK and Australia. Bummer. I hope you make more money pre capita to make up for the extra expenses.

  11. #436
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,920
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    15,865 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    New multiplayer trailer (for the US and EU as they're region-locked):



    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  12. Likes THUGGEDOUT likes this post
  13. #437
    Master Guru
    THUGGEDOUT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jamming to Lamb of God with Pinhead...
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Posts
    7,121
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    145,281 (905,285 Banked)
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    New multiplayer trailer (for the US and EU as they're region-locked):

    The MP for this looks pretty good! I didn't play the MP for Brotherhood much and haven't done the MP on Revelations yet, can't wait to try this one though.


    "When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."




  14. #438
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,506
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    13,165 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    Damn I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it has to do withe extra shipping costs? Although I imagine they are all made in Asia somewhere and shipped to Europe and North America, so i don't know why the higher prices in general for the UK and Australia. Bummer. I hope you make more money pre capita to make up for the extra expenses.
    PS3 was easily a weeks wages for those that work 5 days a week and are paid above minimum wage
    I'm personally only on £7.11 8 hours a day
    But I'm on shift work, so I can go from work 7-6 days or less sometimes
    I can pull in about a grand a month if I'm lucky
    But I work in retail so, I suppose it ain't bad

    Sent via Codec

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  15. #439
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    3,210 (0 Banked)
    <-- Mouth watering from cool vidz

  16. #440
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    6,283 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    PS3 was easily a weeks wages for those that work 5 days a week and are paid above minimum wage
    I'm personally only on £7.11 8 hours a day
    But I'm on shift work, so I can go from work 7-6 days or less sometimes
    I can pull in about a grand a month if I'm lucky
    But I work in retail so, I suppose it ain't bad
    Sounds about on par with what a 30 year old working retail here would make as well (converts into roughly $12 USD per hour). Given that, gaming IS more expensive for you Your game and console prices seem higher while you make roughly the same wages. My hat is off to you, dedicated gamer. Hobbies are harder to keep going when they are expensive.

  17. #441
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,920
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    15,865 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Latest trailer features Desmond:

    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  18. #442
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,920
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    15,865 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    New cinematic trailer. Pretty cool.

    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  19. #443
    Elite Member
    billm0066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    9,166 (0 Banked)
    I wish the 30th would get here already.

  20. #444
    Newbie
    AlexMackAttack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    1,084 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    I wish the 30th would get here already.
    Only 10 days!!

  21. #445
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,920
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    15,865 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Launch trailer:



    Exclusive content trailer for PS3 owners:

    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  22. #446
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,328
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    48,932 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    What a great launch trailer. This game will be the refresher that the series sorely needs (not to say I haven't enjoyed the last few games though but they were getting stale with Ezio).

    I'm not American so all of the American history and references and whatnot will be lost on me entirely. But thats okay, its still a hihly anticipated game for me

  23. #447
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    6,283 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Exclusive content trailer for PS3 owners:
    wOOt!!!!!

  24. #448
    Superior Member
    zex494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sanc Kingdom
    PSN ID
    zex494
    Age
    27
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    2,380 (0 Banked)
    I have a question that's been eating at me since this titles announcement: If Conner's assassinating templars doesn't that mean he'd have to go after several founding fathers? Even Washington was a Masonic Templar..just asking
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

  25. #449
    Master Guru
    THUGGEDOUT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jamming to Lamb of God with Pinhead...
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Posts
    7,121
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    145,281 (905,285 Banked)
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by zex494 View Post
    I have a question that's been eating at me since this titles announcement: If Conner's assassinating templars doesn't that mean he'd have to go after several founding fathers? Even Washington was a Masonic Templar..just asking
    Hmmm, interesting. All I know is I gets to kill the British all day everyday in this game!!!


    "When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."




  26. #450
    Superior Member
    Joe Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    4,016 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by zex494 View Post
    I have a question that's been eating at me since this titles announcement: If Conner's assassinating templars doesn't that mean he'd have to go after several founding fathers? Even Washington was a Masonic Templar..just asking
    I don't think so. There will be an alternate-history DLC where you must go after George Washington and "dethrone" him. I'm sure they're allies in the main game, or maybe he is a double agent so to speak.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.