Latest PSU headlines:

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1222 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post

No but it sounds intriguing!
    When hunting and faced with a wolf, it starts growling which gets stuck in a rapid loop, to the point where it sounds like machine gun effect.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    When hunting and faced with a wolf, it starts growling which gets stuck in a rapid loop, to the point where it sounds like machine gun effect.
    LOL!! I don't know if that sounds funny or annoying. I WOULD like to check it out though. I'll have to go hunting and see if I can reproduce that.

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    so manyyy $#@! players on wolfpack makes me sad :\

Thank you itachi

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Is the game as buggy as people say? Are the bugs immersion breaking?

Ancient
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Nah, the game is very immersive, I think you'll lose days playing it with all its side missions and hunting

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

6. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Superior Member
    Has anyone completed the story yet?
    It's funny that in this day in age people can steal as long as they have a reason too. Even if that reason is created by the thieves themselves.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    There are def bugs, though they don't really affect gameplay much.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

9. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    I'm very tempted to buy this game but I disliked the first one due to it's repetitiveness so I never finished it. Haven't played any of the others either. Can you play this one anyway? All the reviews are positive and it looks badass.
    Other opinions are available.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    I'm very tempted to buy this game but I disliked the first one due to it's repetitiveness so I never finished it. Haven't played any of the others either. Can you play this one anyway? All the reviews are positive and it looks badass.
    I'd imagine you can play it as a stand alone. You should try playing the series from the second game though. They are amazing

BBK. Tapatalking

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I think so. It's not related to Ezio in any way or form as far as I know. It's a shame that the first AC was so rough around the edges. I think it put a lot of people off, then when AC2 came around the damage was already done reputation wise and people neglected what was almost GOTY back then.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I'd imagine you can play it as a stand alone. You should try playing the series from the second game though. They are amazing

BBK. Tapatalking
    You know what. I just went and got the first one from my shelf and I'm going to play it through. Also found an amazing deal online, got AC 2 (essentials version), Brotherhood (essential) and Revelations (platinum) for $35 (£30) including shipping. So now I have a lot to play

Going to skip the iOS and PSP games though.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    You know what. I just went and got the first one from my shelf and I'm going to play it through. Also found an amazing deal online, got AC 2 (essentials version), Brotherhood (essential) and Revelations (platinum) for $35 (£30) including shipping. So now I have a lot to play

I'm not going to bull$#@! you, the first one could be a chour. HOWEVER, stick with it, get through it and you will find that AC2 is a similar leap that Uncharted 2 was from Uncharted. If you like AC2 then you get Brotherhood and Revelations which both add enough new stuff to the fold to make the interesting (well, they did for me). Assassins Creed is oneof the best IPs to come from this generation, I'm glad you are giving it a go.

By the way, there is also the Ezio Collection for PS3, which has all three of Ezio's games on one disc. However,you got a fantastic price so phuck it.

Ultimate Veteran
    I'm not going to bull$#@! you, the first one could be a chour. HOWEVER, stick with it, get through it and you will find that AC2 is a similar leap that Uncharted 2 was from Uncharted. If you like AC2 then you get Brotherhood and Revelations which both add enough new stuff to the fold to make the interesting (well, they did for me). Assassins Creed is oneof the best IPs to come from this generation, I'm glad you are giving it a go.

By the way, there is also the Ezio Collection for PS3, which has all three of Ezio's games on one disc.
    I didn't have much left of the first one when I gave up when it was released. But I'm going to pull through it now. Unfortunately my old PS3 died with the save file but it's probably better to start from the beginning anyway. Might appreciate the story more now when I'm older. They we're cheaper right now individually, they had them on a deal so just went ahead and ordered them. Should be here early next week but I need to play the first one first anyway.

16. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I didn't have much left of the first one when I gave up when it was released. But I'm going to pull through it now. Unfortunately my old PS3 died with the save file but it's probably better to start from the beginning anyway. Might appreciate the story more now when I'm older. They we're cheaper right now individually, they had them on a deal so just went ahead and ordered them. Should be here early next week but I need to play the first one first anyway.
    Awesome! I hope that you find as much enjoyment out of them as I have.

Forum Sage

You won't regret it man. As ghost said. The first is a bit of a chore but from the second up until revelations each game just gets better and better. I haven't got the third yet but I'll try and get it for my birthday next month.

Easily on of the best IP's to come out in recent years.

BBK. Tapatalking

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Loving the rope dart, awesome weapon.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

How did you find this on amazing? I've been looking for AC2 thru Rev for the past week. Best i see is the 3 disc ezio trilogy set for 39.99 USD.

Buying separates, AC2 is 20, Brotherhood is 17, Rev is 24. Unless you are buying PC version, how r u doing it?

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandog712 View Post
    How did you find this on amazing? I've been looking for AC2 thru Rev for the past week. Best i see is the 3 disc ezio trilogy set for 39.99 USD.

Buying separates, AC2 is 20, Brotherhood is 17, Rev is 24. Unless you are buying PC version, how r u doing it?
    There's a site here in Sweden that's having a 80% sale on selected games right now. And all of the AC games we're in the sale. Brotherhood was the most expensive one at $23. This site only does business in selected countries in Europe. Here's the URL with a list of the countries. http://cdon.eu/customer/customercase/add

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Once again Ubisoft have demonstrated their expertise with 3D creating really awesome depth perception with high grade implementation.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Yeah, the CDON deal on AC games was amazing. Nice find tut. Enjoy the games.

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    The animation in this game is the best i have seen, amazing,

Only problem, the FPS drops quite a lot for me and its not only noticeable, but annoying.

Is it only me?

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Man this game is buggy graphically. Also, the horses look god awful.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Anyone notice how huge Shaun's forearms are in relation to his body, its insane.

Super Elite
    Im about 2 and a half hours in and so far the game is a huge disappointment to me. For some reason everything feels clunkier and more glitchy than the last games, everything is changed a little bit and nothing explained so far. There are no interesting story elements at all yet. Where Assasin's Creed 2 started off with Ezio's father being murdered, this feels not just slow, but also very boring.

I was worried about the colonial america setting but was willing to put my fears aside until I got the game. Unfortunately so far I am really not enjoying the setting, as I thought I wouldn't. Everything looks dank and boring. I guess that's how it was back then but I am just not happy with the choice of setting. The naval stuff is the only interesting aspect so far. I wish this game would of took place in feudal japan or something else. I am also dreading that the story may take a "$#@! yeah america and freedom" turn for the worse, but I will wait and see.

I know the guns in this game are historically accurate and that the guns from Ezio's arc didn't actually exist, but gameplay wise it just feels like a step back. Also it tells me to reload with R2 but R2 brings up the weapon wheel.
    I will carry on playing in the hopes it gets better but so far I just don't like it.
    I am usually a huge AC fan and even enjoyed the first AC quite a lot, but there are many little things in this game that are putting me off at the moment.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Just played my first naval battle! Awesome!

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk

Thread Information