Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    looks nice totally feeling the new setting

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Oh my <3

Selected Members Council
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiCNiGhTMaRe View Post
    This one's setting intrigues me! Love the setting. I haven't played any since the first game but I have no idea if i should get this one. I couldn't even finish the first one because the repetitiveness of the game mechanics got boring to quick.. (has it been improved on since the first one?) so im not sure if I want this one unless its not so repetitive
    I haven't played the original but I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed II. From what I understand, it improved on the original in many ways. Overall, it's a more open-ended, polished title. Ubisoft are no doubt taking it a step further with Assassin's Creed III.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
    These games are almost identical in play with eachother. They are worse than COD.
    Each game has consistently built upon the last, each time adding new gameplay elements while keeping what worked. I wonder if the people who make such comments have even played all of the installments.

Selected Members Council
    Assassin's Creed III has also been confirmed to be heading to the Nintendo Wii U.

Ubisoft has officially revealed the first real details on Assassin's Creed 3. First of all, in addition to Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, the game is headed to the Wii U. The new protagonist is named Ratohnhaké:ton and is "of Native American and English heritage." He has also adopted the name Connor, much to the relief of copy editors everywhere.

As reported, the game does take place during the American Revolution and "spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington's Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army." More details are promised in the April issue of Game Informer.

Assassin's Creed 3 is built on an entirely new engine called Ubisoft-AnvilNext, which promises "breakthroughs in visual quality, character models and artificial intelligence." Finally, a special limited edition case -- which looks awfully familiar -- will be given to those who pre-order AC3 through GameStop, Best Buy or Amazon. Check out the debut trailer above and see the limited edition case in the gallery below.
    Source
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 03-05-2012 at 20:52.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Oh, well that will be the version to get you'd imagine (for console playaz)

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    That will be nice for WiiU gamers...Jump in on a franchise on its 6th installment.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    That will be nice for WiiU gamers...Jump in on a franchise on its 6th installment.

AC has been 1 of my fave franchises this gen so can't wait to get my hands on this

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Hopefully its better then the first 2.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

Super Elite
    The detail in that trailer was significantly lacking compared to the Creed trailers that have come before it. The directing, pacing, and ambiance wasn't very good, either.

Still excited for the game, but just throwing out my worthless two cents of observations.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    It was just a teaser though. We might get a full fledged E3 trailer

Super Elite
    That's true. I was just a bit taken aback, is all. AC games have always had amazing first trailers. This one just struck me as pretty average.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    The annoying thing about this series is that the story is so important..but the first game is so damn boring I can't bring myself to beat it and get onto the better ones.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    The annoying thing about this series is that the story is so important..but the first game is so damn boring I can't bring myself to beat it and get onto the better ones.
    Find the plot summary on teh webz!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I never thought the Altair cycle was long enough I wish to have a little more of him to be honest maybe 1 more game then Ezio for Brotherhood/Revelations then someone new for AC3.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, WD 1TB Blue 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Veteran
    Looks pretty big!

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Forcedme View Post
    That's true. I was just a bit taken aback, is all. AC games have always had amazing first trailers. This one just struck me as pretty average.
    The environment is vastly different though. I think, if you wait and see until at least E3, there will be much more to please you. Remember, the American continent was significantly less developed than Europe. America as a whole is a frontier continent.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    The environment is vastly different though. I think, if you wait and see until at least E3, there will be much more to please you. Remember, the American continent was significantly less developed than Europe. America as a whole is a frontier continent.
    Oh man I can't wait to see the open areas

Elite Member

Another awesome multi-platform game!

I love the AC series. I'm about half way through Revelations and I don't want it to end. Ezio's story has been a great one; probably the best story line so far this gen. Can't wait to play III.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    If you found the first one boring, you're not gonna like the rest any better. The sequels do improve upon the first, the essential gameplay is the same. People act as if the first and the rest are vastly different, they are not.

I liked the first and I've liked the rest. Brotherhood is the only one that I haven't been a big fan of.

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    If you found the first one boring, you're not gonna like the rest any better. The sequels do improve upon the first, the essential gameplay is the same. People act as if the first and the rest are vastly different, they are not.

I liked the first and I've liked the rest. Brotherhood is the only one that I haven't been a big fan of.
    edit:You did say vastly but they are different enough to not be boring. It's a reason people are calling it boring and its not out of hate.

Everything is improved upon. Combat is vastly improved. Ways of carrying out missions are no longer boring and burned out by the time you complete the game. The introduction to have assassins run with you is totally badass. I don't see how anyone who has played them can sit with a straight face and talk about them not being different. Of course the essential gameplay is the same. It's assassins creed afterall and they follow Ezio for 3 of the titles. It wouldn't need drastic changes(like whats happening with AC3) when it comes to combat due to the time setting.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 03-06-2012 at 04:25.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    HitMan00
    Trailer looks good, but i'm not going to jump up and down like i did with AC 1 & 2. And those 2 was a big let down for me. I'll wait and see what the acutal game play looks like and hopefully they improve on the whole meaning of stealth.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post

Wrong. I hated the first one, but enjoyed all the rest. I think they got better as the series went on.

Apprentice
    Wow. I'm blown away. I have Cherokee Indian in my blood and it's so cool to see a game with a Native American lead role. Every game in this series gets better and better. They really do a great job changing things and adding things.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim
    (just a side thought) but Assassin's Creed set in the present day would be interesting Probable Assassin's Creed 20

Thread Information