Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 10
    Dedicated Member

Hey guys, my name is Dusty Stokes, I live in Spokane, Wa. I am 18 years old, turning 19 next month. I am attending Spokane Falls Community College working on a graphics/web design degree. I also work at Gamestop. I've been into games since I got my Atari back in the day and playing Alf and Pong. Good times.

AIM:NoUse4AName68
    MSN:NoUse4AName68@msn.com
    YIM:NoUse4AName68

I look forward to making any contribution to the site that I can.

Master Guru

Hey everyone,

My real name is Justin and I am from Spokane, WA, USA. I am 19yrs. old and currently attending college for a degree in Graphic Design / Web Design. I have extensive knowledge in Adobe and some Macromedia programs such as Photoshop CS2, InDesign, Live Motion, Premier, GoLive, and Dreamweaver. I also know how to use Paint Shop Pro, html language, and many MAC OS programs. My hobbies are gaming (PS1,PS2,PS3, Xbox, XBox360, PC, and Nintendo consoles), Movies (I am a movie junkie), and sports (snowboarding, wakeboarding, paintballing, football, and tennis). I have a girlfriend who is attending a 4 year University to become a Chiropractor and we have been together for almost 2 years now. I currently live with my parents put by summer, Nouse4aname and I hope to move out together and get a cool pad somewhere near our College.......so...lets see....umm...I am also a GameStop employee and I have a job working at Chuck E. Cheese (a pizza place for kids). I hope to be a key part in making this the best PS3 website on the net, adn I hope that there will be room for promotion as time progresses. I want to drop my pizza job so bad and it would be nice to work here and Gamestop only....lol

I would like to say thank you to the staff for hiring me and giving me a chance to show my intrest in journalism and gaming as well as hopefully hiring me for my capablities in graphic design.

PS. so far, there is no spel check so I hope that I spelled everything right the first time...lol...

ALSO
    Ferret...that is so cool that you were part of GameRevolution because that was my favorite source for game reviews and cheat codes as a kid growing up. Also...a little more about me....I was reminded by seeing how many of you are from Europe that I have traveled to Europe. I went with my French class the end of my Junior year of high school. I went to London, Paris, Niece, Monoco, Florence, Rome, and many places in between. London is my dream home...I loved Harods ( I think thats how you spell it) and Piciadilly Square. Not to mention all the disco techs you guys have....Plus the UK and the rest of Europe, people wear the nicest clothes and keep up to date on the latest fashions.

Cool. Yup GR was like a cult back then lol The biggest gaming site that wasn't recognised as big, if you get what I mean Most of the writers there took a slightly different angle on things and when bad games needed to be highlighted, they always were on GR, good times

Elite Guru
    Anyone in here know when is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is release in US? Any help would be appreicate.

Most of you probably know me, I am the infamous PS Gamer. To keep this short, I'm 24 Years old I live in San Mateo, CA (Also known as Foster City). Anything else you can find out through PS3 Forums.

Also, here you can call me by my name (Kevin Davidson), but if you do please don't speak my name on the regular forums, thanks.

*Comic book guy voice*
    Worst. Movie. Ever.

Oh well, I wasn't expecting much. I hate all Final Fantasy VII related things and the horribly disgusting nerd cosplayers that follow them.

Dedicated Member
    i thought it was a great movie watching it in subtitles didnt take much away but ill still get the english version when it comes out

PSN Bloodfang-UK

Hey guys,

I'm Henry. I live in New York, one of the media capitals of the world, and I'm 19 years old. Like all of you, I'm a huge video game enthusiast. I first got addicted to games with the original NES - my life hasn't been the same since.

What are my future aspirations? To get paid to play video games, of course. Now I'm a step closer to realizing that dream.

I'm glad to be here to help make this PS3 site one of the best. I look forward to working with you all.

--Henry.

Master Poster
    I thought the movie was alright not great still better than Spirit within, I really love the fight scenes but they seem to edit out some scenes tho wassup with that.

Dedicated Member
    what do ya mean edit out like do the scene's seem short???

Master Guru

New York....how is it in New York, cold right now I am guessing? Where by the way in New York do you live?

Master Poster
    some scenes that I saw in the Trailers or not in the Final version exp. that scene when cloud is riding his bike on the Highway and Kadaj Appeared in front of him about 50 yard he then release a very pretty but deadly power attack on cloud resulting into cloud and his bike come flying towards him and they both tried to slash each other, it was the best scene in the first trailer too bad its gone.

Super Elite
    The biggest dissapointment for me was the sephiroth and cloud fight.....the rest of the movie was incredible. I think the fight didnt do justice. Sephiroth should have kicked the living hell out of coloud for a bit longer. Cloud should have seemed helpless and about to die, then defeat sephiroth. The fight should have been longer to. Sephiroth osnt completely dead is he, I mean if the lifestream and even a bit of geostigma is left, sephiroth can come back right?

Hi

My name is Jeremy Meyer and I am one of the new journalists here at PS3Land.com.

I am 22 years of age and currently live in Los Angeles California. I am the Editor in Chief of the Santa Monica Corsair Newspaper and the Publisher of Game Industry Report a video game trade magazine.

I love long walks on the beach..Sorry guys wrong topic/forum. I thought this was that I want to date a gamer forum.....Isn't it?

I look forward to meeting all of you as well as make this website grow.

I only have AIM that I always use: gnbnewsgroup

Master Poster
    Welcome Jeremy!

I'd encourage all of you to add everyone to your MSN/AIM lists and get to know them! You'll be working with them quite closely, especially during the super busy peaks of PS Conference/DevStation/E3 and... *drum roll* ...LAUNCH!
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Welcome Jeremy! Great to have you on the team. Looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
    Wyatt

Thread Information