Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

˝aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

ok thak you for your response, because last night i was dreaming with the sequal of FF7 ... $#@!tttttttttt!!!!!!

Thank you very much!

greetings!
    el3mento is HERE with US

Veteran
    Wow Famitsu has got some new pics of some more characters in the film. I spy Red 13, Aerith and Tifa. I've saved on my server for all to see :

You can see larger versions and read more about it here:

http://www.adventchildren.net/index...._from=&ucat=2&

Apprentice

Anyone have any ideas when it might reach Australia? I love all FF games and this movie seems VERY PROMISING INDEED

what so special about FF?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by gamingchik
    what so special about FF?
    Play it and see

I doubt once you get hooked to it you'll ask that question agian

FF=10 out of 10 hope that explains a bit to you

Videogame GOD

GOD! i cant wait! Yeah, www.adventchildren.net is prolly your best bet for info right now, although look into www.adventchildren.com as its being made!

Cant see any pics of yuffie or cait sith anywhere though. Vincent looks like a girl....

Can anybody tell me cait's background story?

Elite Member
    speak for all of us lol jk but i dont even know the story to ff7 as i have said before the only rpg other then diablo that i have ever played is ffx
    Every second breathes life into reason for dying.

HI GUYS!!

How are all of you? I hope that you have taking a good holidays!!!!!

Well, now I come back my friends! I took a long holidays ... I need it ... after all ... I work too much

When I read this news I put my eyes on reading all the texts ... but why always ... I do not know if the game will come on on ps3 or ps2 ...

Instead of this, do you know when come to europe the movie?

HI U ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you vey much
    el3mento is HERE with US

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayStation 3
    FF=10 out of 10 hope that explains a bit to you
    Is that it.

FF = 20/10

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by el3mento
    do you know when come to europe the movie?
    Early 2005...Probably. It's still To be officialy confirmed.

A preview of the unfinished film will be held at the Venice International Film Festival (Sept 1-11th '04).

Thanks Morpheus!!!!

i suppose that this preview will come here (internet)
    el3mento is HERE with US

Videogame GOD

Well no it wont, unless somebody is stupid enough to go into the teatre with a camera lol. SS would prolly do all possible to make sure that preview wouldnt get on the net, if people would just dl the movie instead, it would mean a loos for Square, big time.

Apprentice

It's still not going to stop me from sneaking into to one Lol jk

Venice...I can go there! Mwahahahaha, my trusty camera and I! JK but yea some nut will probably do it <---- *cough cough* My brother *cough cough*. Neways I've been anticipating FFAC for quite awhile, I've been waiting for it to arrive at www.animesuki.com but I doubt it will ever go there, but you never know. You can also download the trailer off of there too. Your link isn't working Morpheus for some reason, maybe its just my comp. You need BitTorrent to download the trailer off of animesuki. Though this may seem a bit outta topic...wait, no it isn't or is it? Neways, basically erm where did Barrett get Marlene from? Was it from Tifa? Cause I'm confused...cause I saw this pic with Barrett and Tifa kissin and wondering where the hell Cloud is, I always thought Cloud and Tifa had the hots for each other, it has been two years...maybe they broke up? Neways heres the pic:

http://www.finalfantasydream.it/ff7m...arret-tifa.jpg

P.S: Whats Aeris Gainsborough doing there? She supposed to be you know...

P.P.S: I hope Sephiroth is ressurected...it would be kickass to see him up there with his Masamune showing Cloud what for. For some reason Cloud and Sephiroth look a lot like girls...damn you Squaresoft!!! They look like toughened poofs all of a sudden....nuuuuuuu! <--- My opinion
    "If demons of our dreams were not to us bound then what a tragedy our world to be found" - Excerpt from the Treasury of Sorrows

Elite Member
    lol I can get it before it even is in theaters in Canada, I have some contacts in the canadian goverment.

Lucky guy, but Squaresoft wouldn't really like you for it. *sees Squaresoft adding "bloodywar" to their blackmail list* Hehehe jk. But meh, either way, even if you do get it earlier, it wouldn't stop me from actually getting it one day...sigh...but you still get it before me agh!! *Decides to meet with my own contacts but realizes that the most influential contact I have is the dude that acted out the part Ronald from Mcdonalds in my city* -_-''
    "If demons of our dreams were not to us bound then what a tragedy our world to be found" - Excerpt from the Treasury of Sorrows

Elite Member
    lol I will rip it and put it on kazaa so you can get it I will just be hated by another company

If you're referring to Kazaa hating you then think again...they would be extremely happy that you brought them FFVII, that way they can say "Mwahahaha, download anything you want even FFVII-Advent Children!" Yea summat like that.

Neways if you guys want a review on the 25 mins of footage shown at the Venice International Film Festival you can go to it here. This was released a long time ago but in case some of you have not read it here's the link: http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/fina...w_6106721.html

Don't know if some of you have already gone there and if you have...please disregard what I have posted. **WARNING SPOILERS OF THE FIRST 25 MINUTES ARE INCLUDED IN THAT LINK** <--- Duh...but you know just to remind you. Have fun reading! Unless you don't find reading fun by which then I ask you "WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN A FORUM TO BEGIN WITH?!" Of course you can read snippets of information and just blatantly post a reply, but then you can't really make a good post cause you don't know what the hell people are talking about. So READ! And yes I know, going off topic, but I just felt I had to write that...venting off some steam.

Elite Member
    I meant square enix hating me

Is Enix actually involved in the creation of this film? I think its only Square Pictures thats doing that...meh I could be wrong. Haven't been researching...too lazy....must ask someone else.... X_X

Superior Member

Its both published and developed by square enix.

Really? I guess Square Pictures went down the drain after Spirits Within.

Hi guys been a while since I'v been here cause I was banned but anyways hope to be good and my questiosn follows ; U guys know how the PSP is gona be released soon right? So does anyone know when after the release of the psp will FF Advent Children be released?

Thankx
    Emdad Ali

Elite Member

so your telling me your back or something? I don't think FFAC will be released directly after the release...I'm sure around the 3 weeks it's out...then USA's gotta dub it...

Apprentice

Yah I iz back ... had a prob with this account so Morph made me another account to login in as ... but it seems to be working now so yah I am back and Happy! Hi ya'all and thankx for tha info watashi ... I iz not sure if this is a rumour or something but I heard FF Advent Children will also been on DVD too? I would diffinately get it asap if that when that happens!

And if u come along this post of mine Blake Thankx for ur warm welcome b4 in the other thread is really nice!

Thread Information