Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 71727 ... LastLast
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    They need to leave the prison and hit the road.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

El Presidente
    They need to DO something like Hershel said this is getting dragged out too much like the farm.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    They need to DO something like Hershel said this is getting dragged out too much like the farm.
    You can't really compare it to the farm! There is A LOT more action this season.
    Trophy-licious!

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    You can't really compare it to the farm! There is A LOT more action this season.
    Well yeah there is a lot more action this season but I don't want it to go down the same road as the farm did. After now watching for a couple months I think? They aren't starting out too fast.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    They need to leave the prison and hit the road.
    They need to kill the Governor too.

I want to see a 3-way epic battle between Rick's group, Governor's group, and a bunch of zombies

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    I don't think this would happen but sometimes it seems to me like Rick will die; again, I don't think they would kill him off but that's just what it feels like... maybe they'll get him separated from the group for a while.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    didn't know aboot this until today

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Hohjirozame
    So wait, Merle is a big enough threat that you'll lock him up and isolate him...but giving him a gun is completely fine? Is this just desperation or what?

Andrea is told the Governor lied about the assault on the prison (and even earlier in the episode she said "I'm sick of all the lies"), and then tries to convince Rick to negotiate with this man? Wtf.

The next episode should be a good one:

PSN: Hohjirozame

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Carcharias View Post
    So wait, Merle is a big enough threat that you'll lock him up and isolate him...but giving him a gun is completely fine? Is this just desperation or what?

Andrea is told the Governor lied about the assault on the prison (and even earlier in the episode she said "I'm sick of all the lies"), and then tries to convince Rick to negotiate with this man? Wtf.

The next episode should be a good one:

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    The governor must have a massive schlong; or Andrea is just really effing stupid.

Probably both.

And Tyrese in prison, potential to fight Rick and co is just dumb. Sometimes I think Kirkman is just an attention $#@!...
    Be Together - Not the same.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Hohjirozame

PSN: Hohjirozame

El Presidente
    Not sure I'm too fond of Rick anymore. There's being a badass and then there is been a plain ass. Rick is the latter. Just leave the guy to die, nice.

Not much happened....again.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Not sure I'm too fond of Rick anymore. There's being a badass and then there is been a plain ass. Rick is the latter. Just leave the guy to die, nice.

Not much happened....again.
    I was pretty surprised by Morgan's re-appearance though. At least they found the guns they needed.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    Every time I start to get jaded and say to myself, "Well, Walking Dead is still good, but it's kinda losing its steam- MORGAN IS BACK?! MICHONNE OPENS UP?! THAT HITCHHIKER!! ZOMG!!"

And I just want Michonne to marry me. I'm sure Aisha Tyler and I can work something out.

Shut up and play games

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    I was pretty surprised by Morgan's re-appearance though. At least they found the guns they needed.
    Yeeeeaah...they got the guns and it's really cool to see Morgan again but Rick... He used to be the one to try and help now he's all 'oh you are in trouble? Oh well imma leave ya to die! LOL'. He's become very cold.

I hope they get the ball rolling soon. Morgan needs to join them and so does Tyrese and company, except for the two who wanted to take the prison. So just Ty and the girl.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Yeeeeaah...they got the guns and it's really cool to see Morgan again but Rick... He used to be the one to try and help now he's all 'oh you are in trouble? Oh well imma leave ya to die! LOL'. He's become very cold.

I hope they get the ball rolling soon. Morgan needs to join them and so does Tyrese and company, except for the two who wanted to take the prison. So just Ty and the girl.
    Yeh i have to agree with you that Rick's been a bit of a $#@! leader ever since season 2. I do have a feeling that this won't be the last time we'll be seeing Morgan though.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    I really liked that episode. The new showrunner wrote that episode.
    I have high hopes for season 4.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    This episode was purely fan service, the fans have been asking for Morgan for a while now. I do think that is the LAST we will see of Morgan though, he's gone and resigned to his fate.

I can't believe some of you are still surprised by Rick's actions. As he said "This is no longer a democracy". He lost his moral code quite a long time ago and that on top of snapping after Lori's death, he is far from the honorable cop at the beginning of Season 1 as much as I miss that guy.
    Trophy-licious!

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    This episode was purely fan service, the fans have been asking for Morgan for a while now. I do think that is the LAST we will see of Morgan though, he's gone and resigned to his fate.

I can't believe some of you are still surprised by Rick's actions. As he said "This is no longer a democracy". He lost his moral code quite a long time ago and that on top of snapping after Lori's death, he is far from the honorable cop at the beginning of Season 1 as much as I miss that guy.
    Super spoiler

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Super spoiler
    Gonna die for sure then, calling it.
    Trophy-licious!

El Presidente

I'm not surprised but I don't find him very likable anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he came across someone being eaten, still alive, and didn't do anything. But Carl had to kill Lori, I would say he should be the one breaking down and he's not. I don't understand how they can even add new characters because Rick will just say no to them joining up. Before Rick starting freaking out he flat out said no to Ty joining.

It puzzles me that he wants to protect yet he pushes people away and can't trust anyone. I'm starting to like Carl now.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    I expect to see him somewhat coming to his senses again after this episode. This episode also served to show Rick what he could turn into and at least he still has something to fight for unlike Morgan.
    Last edited by Dave-The-Rave; 03-04-2013 at 18:36.
    Trophy-licious!

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    So who do you think will die next?
    I put my money on Andrea.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    So who do you think will die next?
    I put my money on Andrea.
    Andrea always does the opposite of what i want so they are keeping her until the end of the series.

Apprentice
    I feel like every episode is getting weaker and weaker. Though I did enjoy seeing last nights episode. Rick finally is back to normal. Seeing morgan really put him back to reality. Hopefully next week episode is better. But I will say this and some will agree with me. The Walking Dead game by Telltale has much better characters and storyline. Just my opinion.
    Oh, I'm sorry did I break your concentration I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. - Jules

Thread Information