SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    You are not worthy.
    You can do better than that.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    I'm glad we all agree it was about time they let go Andrea.

I'm also disappointed the Governor will still make a show in the next season, but I hope it's only for a couple of episodes only... I mean, it's only 3 of them so hopefully they attack the prison and get killed in the process.

As far as Carl goes, I think you are all correct, he is a bad-ass and he is annoying; whenever you have a $#@!y kid regardless if he's right or not he'll be annoying. I think Rick goes easy on him because he knows all that stuff that has happened would have its toll on grownups, more so on a little kid. My guess is that Carl won't die any time soon but he is going to get someone killed or worst, he'll kill someone from the group... it would also be nice if he got separated from the group for a couple of months or years if you want.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Kill that kid off already! He's almost as annoying as Andrea and doesn't add any significance to the series.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    I like Carl. Certainly a huge improvement from his whiny self from seasons 1 and 2.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    I like Carl. Certainly a huge improvement from his whiny self from seasons 1 and 2.
    I wouldn't say I like him but I agree with the rest.

My main hope for Season 4 is that they make the Walkers feel threatening/Dangerous again. I feel like the walkers became too easily taken care of as Season 3 progressed.

Click HERE for my Videos

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    I wouldn't say I like him but I agree with the rest.

My main hope for Season 4 is that they make the Walkers feel threatening/Dangerous again. I feel like the walkers became too easily taken care of as Season 3 progressed.
    I've noticed since season 1 actually that the zombies were much more hostile. Remember when Rick and Glenn left the city and those zombies were trying to and I think did eventually tear down the fence? One of them I remember climbed over towards them. And when they were trapped in the building with the zombies beating on the glass to break through.

The zombies now just kind of shuffle around whereas in season 1 when Rick was in the city they were jogging almost running to grab him.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    I actually don't hate it. Not the best season finale but by far, not the worst.

The only thing I would've like is some conclusion with the Governor. Either with him dying or something to say that he's standing down or whatever else they saw fit. Him driving off to the wilderness with his buds is just more ??? I will say this, if he comes back with some BS army, I'm pretty much done with the show.

I have no problem with him coming back and trying to mess with their heads - but only with Martinez and that other guy But if he comes back with a Woodbury 2.0 army then it's just dumb.

RE: Carl, I think he was right in shooting the kid. Just drop the gun and raise your arms in surrender. Don't fool around about it But I wouldn't have faulted them had they let him go, either. To me, they're trying to do some "will he, won't he" type of deal - as in turning into some Governor type of child. It's an easy arc for them to do and no doubt they'll take that way out.

Andrea warmed to me as soon as she wised up. But too little too late I suppose.

I wasn't sad seeing that dumb$#@! Allen get his.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Apprentice
    Carl needs to die already, 12 year old acting like cold blooded killer is plain stupid.
    Oh, I'm sorry did I break your concentration I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. - Jules

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCrow View Post
    Carl needs to die already, 12 year old acting like cold blooded killer is plain stupid.
    You will hate the comic then because Carl in the comic is even more psycho and only like 8 years old.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Martinez showed some sense when he was talking to Daryl while Rick & The governor were negotiating ( threatening each other ) it would have made perfect sense if he turned on the governor after the massacre instead of riding with him like a fool. He could make a good Shane replacement.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    Martinez showed some sense when he was talking to Daryl while Rick & The governor were negotiating ( threatening each other ) it would have made perfect sense if he turned on the governor after the massacre instead of riding with him like a fool. He could make a good Shane replacement.
    Im pretty sure he was scared, and he'd prolly of been shot if he tried to leave

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Hilarious article on TWD. Some of it is so true, some not.

http://thechive.com/2013/04/03/a-few...ead-33-photos/

Click HERE for my Videos

13. Likes Admartian , podsaurus, Ghost likes this post
    Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim

hahaha omg some of them are priceless

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    You guys need to remember that the real threat of The Walking Dead isn't the zombies, its each other which the creators have said numerous times. The Walkers are more like cattle/chess pieces which was shown this season when the Governor used them as tools several times.

As Rick said. "WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD".

This show is a drama that just so happens to be set in a zombie apocalypse and that is what it will always be.

When you think about it zombies aren't scary at all and the only way you would be killed by one is if you are stupid, unlucky or already injured.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCrow View Post
    There's this little girl called Hit Girl in this comic and recent movie called Kick-Ass... she's 9. It's a really screwed up thought, but children being cold blooded killers can be really badass. Sometimes a child is the best to see through all the bull$#@!.

Practically every TV show has these issues in some form. And yes, it is funny to think about but don't dwell or immersion is gone.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    @Dave, no one says there should be zombies around every corner, but they should have more of a presence; I mean, most of the population is now zombies so it just makes sense.

I hope they have a plan for next season because just sitting in one place makes the show more dull.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Each episode I think...Why aren't they systematically killing walkers like Morgan? He had the right idea; CLEAR! It's not like walkers are a renewable resource. Each one killed is one less to worry about. If I lived at the prison I would spend my days safely stabbing walkers through the fence.

19. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items User name style
    AMC Announces Production on Season 4 of The Walking Dead to Begin May 6th

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...production.php

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Each episode I think...Why aren't they systematically killing walkers like Morgan? He had the right idea; CLEAR! It's not like walkers are a renewable resource. Each one killed is one less to worry about. If I lived at the prison I would spend my days safely stabbing walkers through the fence.
    Ummm whenever someone dies they will turn into a walker so any living human left will become one and no matter how much you repopulate the world you will have the same outcome. The world has ended and there is no fixing this. Human race is done for and these people refuse to quit.
    Last edited by HellsJester; 04-03-2013 at 22:27.

Elite Member
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    AMC Announces Production on Season 4 of The Walking Dead to Begin May 6th

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...production.php

Ummm whenever someone dies they will turn into a walker so any living human left will become one and no matter how much you repopulate the world you will have the same outcome. The world has ended and there is no fixing this. Human race is done for and these people refuse to quit.
    Too pessimistic HellJester, if zombies attack I hope you don't end up in my party, LOL.

I think that's something they need to work on in the story, what is their plan? Go somewhere? Escape to a deserted island away from the virus? Do what?
    Also, who released the virus? or is it even a man-made virus? ... etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeghtmare View Post
    Too pessimistic HellJester, if zombies attack I hope you don't end up in my party, LOL. I think that's something they need to work on in the story, what is their plan? Go somewhere? Escape to a deserted island away from the virus? Do what? Also, who released the virus? or is it even a man-made virus? ... etc.
    That is not what the story is about. The story is about people dealing with the truth and surviving as long as possible. There is no escape from the virus. What i said is what the Walking Dead is about. There is no starting over. Even if you kill every walker on earth (billions) and repopulate all it takes is one death to start it over again. Eventually everyone will run out of ammo and the only projectiles you will see will be crossbows and bows. Only the truly psychotic will be whats left of the living and will eventually die as well and become walkers unless died by head trauma. A walker only future is the only foreseeable outcome.
    Last edited by HellsJester; 04-04-2013 at 02:01.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    I've come to peace with the whole not explaining the virus thing considering that the zombies themselves are unexplainable. I.e. how can a being operating only on a brain stem have the brain capacity for tool use and other more advanced cognitive functions that requires more of the brain to power. Therefore the whole manifestation of the virus itself is a bit contrived.

So really, I agree that ti's about the people alive more so than the walkers. And I also agree that the only way you can die is to be impatient, dumb, and/or via a horde of walkers (see the farm).

And my favorite pic of that link:
    http://thechive.com/2013/04/03/a-few...akes-fails-25/

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    On our way to Season 4

El Presidente
    You need to be more like Martinez in the pic HJ. Your posts are so pessimistic dude lol.

In a zombie apocalypse I would at least hold out hope to reestablish something. If you aren't going to work towards rebuilding civilization in some way what's the point of constantly struggling, 'surviving?' I would honestly just end it for myself. What's the point in surviving? What is there to survive FOR if nothing will ever improve?

Know what I mean? If I'm not working towards achieving something I may as well just kill myself because what's the point then?

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    You need to be more like Martinez in the pic HJ. Your posts are so pessimistic dude lol.

In a zombie apocalypse I would at least hold out hope to reestablish something. If you aren't going to work towards rebuilding civilization in some way what's the point of constantly struggling, 'surviving?' I would honestly just end it for myself. What's the point in surviving? What is there to survive FOR if nothing will ever improve?

Know what I mean? If I'm not working towards achieving something I may as well just kill myself because what's the point then?
    Exactly there is no point in going on after finding out everyone is infected. Im just trying to be real here. Tell me what is the point? Im really asking. How can things improve when any moment someone can die and turn and possibly destroy everything you worked for? They just took in a lot of old people just watch one die from natural causes and take a few people with them. Only possible way i see this working out is if they find a island, kill every walker, rebuild, and put a system in place that no one is allowed to be alone so in case they die someone is there to to destroy that dead persons brain before they turn. Its way too hard to get a system like that in place.

What about Electricity? Sure they can install solar panels but does any of your survivors know how to install them? get them working? repair them when the break down? What do we do about clean water? If they are on this island there has got to be the chance a walker accidentally washes ashore. Point is there are way too many factors against the human race recovering from this and what i said before has the best chance of happening. Sorry for keeping it real. Yes i spent hours thinking about this because im a lonely nerd with no life.
    Last edited by HellsJester; 04-04-2013 at 06:56.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    HellJester is right. The Walking Dead is all about humans. For me, that struggle between hope and giving up. A person loses everything they know and love and goes crazy, toss that into the mix. How do you deal with that? Do you kill people when there are so few left? Humanity struggles even when there's a common enemy, there is ALWAYS a power struggle within humanity that forces us to fight one another ESPECIALLY in desperate times. And as a group, humans can be easily persuaded or rattled, like cattle. A mix of themes of real life.

The Walking Dead isn't actually about zombies but human interaction. Zombies are just the fictional antagonist to make things interesting or cool.

Thread Information