Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    You get basically the same tools for free and if you're not gonna be too serious about your photo editing then it's the only logical solution. Of course it's subjective and this is my opinion on it.
    They're are some massive differences that make using PS over Gimp seem like a no brainer, but the only way to notice is by using PS. Kinda hard to explain.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    They're are some massive differences that make using PS over Gimp seem like a no brainer, but the only way to notice is by using PS. Kinda hard to explain.
    Yes, it is hard to explain, which is why I don't bother. :] People will use what they like.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Master Poster
    I guess its one of those things where if you are going to make money from using the program, you should purchase it. I mean if its for a business, you can just write it off.

I use gimp, since I usually do simple stuff. I did see not too long ago you could get a copy of photoshop for $30 if you were a student. I don't know if that deal is still around though.
    PS4|PS3|PS2|PS1|PSVITA|XBOX 360|XBOX|N64|3DS XL|DSi|Gameboy Advance|Gameboy Color|PC

most of them paying, but other just get full files with cracks from websites

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    yeah most people pirate it. Although they do some $#@!ing awesome deals for students on all their software. I do have to take my hat off to adobe sometimes.

I read an article somewhere though that said, piracy is a part of their business model (think the guy was ex adobe or whatever). They know people pirate it, but they also know its that good software that if people ever intend to make a living using it, they will pay for it.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

PSN ID
    kotaco
    In college you get some hefty discounts on the adobe suite software

Forum Sage
    I legitimately own my copy.

I mean I "borrowed" it for years. However the product is good, and I felt it had earned my money.

Administrator
    CS6 is due out soon. Wee!
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Guru
    Items User name style
    What are the changes?
    Vengeful is amazing<3

Administrator
    I have faith that you can find those changes.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    You cyan always get corel. Same functionality as photoshop but a fraction of the price. Way better than gimp but you do have to pay.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Administrator
    Corel has a million products. Which one are you referring to?

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    The photo editing one obviousl

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Administrator
    There's several photo manipulation apps from them, all amazing. And one only edits bitmap. They don't have just one.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    joeold
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3isawesome View Post
    What are the changes?
    I wouldn't say changes as mush as would say improvements. When I have the money for it I will upgrade my version of CS5.5 to CS6 because I will be using both Photoshop and Illustrator interchangeably as well as some of the other programs.

Antec 300 case, Antec 650W PSU, Intel Core i7 2600K, Plextor 128GB SSD, 2TB storage, MSI HD6850, 16GB DDR3 1600, Windows 7 64bit, 22" LG W2252TQTF
    Wife's Art
    Personal site

Thread Information