Latest PSU headlines:

PSU Staff Writer
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

McSiggy's Graphic Shop

Note to staff: Mods or admins, if there's anything wrong with this type of thread, then lock it or do whatever needs to be done. I believe having a graphic shop is okay here, but I'm not entirely sure.

Hi, welcome to McSiggy’s!

What is McSiggy’s? McSiggy’s is a graphic shop on PSU forums. I and other artists who are part of McSiggy’s make avatars and signatures for forum and other uses. We may also do wallpapers in the future.

How can I request a signature, avatar, or avatar and signature set from McSiggy’s? Simple, follow this template:
    Order:
    Background theme or colors:
    Text:
    Size:
    Border:
    Pictures:

Order
    Your order is what you want. Examples include “matching avatar and signature set”, “[insert video game, movie, book, etc] signature”.

Background Theme and Colors
    This is the theme and colors of your request’s background. An example of a theme would be “grudge” and etc. An example of colors would be, “Red, white, and blue colors in the background.”

Text
    Text is words you want written on the request. It can be your forum username or whatever your choosing. The artists may make suggestions on text to their discretion.

Size
    Sizes can be “max” (the biggest your sig can get on PSU),” large”, “medium”, and “small”. I will fill in details on the exact sizes of each later.

Border
    The border is simply a line that goes around the signature. In this section of the template, tell “yes” or “no” if you want or do not want a border. If yes, tell what color or colors you want the border to be.

Pictures
    These will be the pictures used in your signature and avatar. If you want to pick your pictures, then post the pics you want used for your avatar and signature. If, however, you do not mind what pictures are used, then say “Any” and the artists in McSiggy’s will pick the pictures for you. Keep in mind if you pick “Any” be specific on what the pic needs to be of. If it’s God of War’s Kratos, then don’t just say God of War, say “Kratos of God of War”.

Here is an example of a God of War avatar and signature request.

Order: God of War avatar and signature

Background themes and colors: Any, red and black

Text: God of War, [insert your username]

Size: Max, 400 x 125

Border: Yes, black

Pictures: Any, Kratos of God of War

Terms:

1.Costs. Graphics from this shop range from “free” to “1000” sp/points. The artist who takes your request may use his or her discretion in deciding this. The only thing you MUST do if you request a graphic from this shop, is give credit in your signature somewhere to the artist or the shop.

2.Picking an artist. You may pick any artist of your choosing of this shop. However, no artist in this shop can take no more than 2 requests, unless that artists says they don’t mind. So if I have two requests going on that moment, then you will have to pick another artist in the shop who does not have two requests, unless I say otherwise.

3.Requirements. You MUST have at least 50 posts to request graphics at this shop. If you have lower than 50 posts, then your request will be denied. Once you get 50 posts, then you can post the request again.

4.Time. You must give your request at least one whole week before asking about it. Artists here enjoy their work, but they have other things to do as well. So give them plenty of time. The more time you give and the less you worry them, the more chances of you getting what you want and getting it done well.

Current Artists of McSiggy’s: The Black Wolf

If you have any questions, just ask.

Now,
    Welcome to McSiggy’s, how may I take your order?

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I dont like the whole idea of this shop at all. If i will have to pay for a signature or avatar i better request it from gfx dc for free.

PSU Staff Writer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    I dont like the whole idea of this shop at all. If i will have to pay for a signature or avatar i better request it from gfx dc for free.
    If you're not requesting anything, then why even post?

That's spam, where are the mods?

Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well, these shops are a bit redundant, to be honest. We already have an entire sub-forum dedicated to user requests and the Design Squad doesn't normally ask for anything in return. I don't blame you for wanting to help but you really should think about these things before posting.

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    If you're not requesting anything, then why even post?

That's spam, where are the mods?
    Its not really spam. He is talking about the topic of the thread.

And I agree with Blacksite. There is an entire sub forum for requesting sigs.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Shops will only be necessary when we have a great deal of designers around and we just don't have that many. I remember running my own shop in another forum with a group of other designers. We would promote our shop like crazy and even do shop wars to show who had the best design team. Good times.

I concur with what Blacksite and -Kwesnoth- said.

PSU Staff Writer
    All right then. I'll just let the thread die. Yeah, I did really want to help, but I didn't think it all the way through I guess.

Unbound Mercenary
    Posting in requests is the way to go then, and its great that you want to help.

Other designers might find it harder to sift through pages of a thread, then look at the thread instead.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Thread Information