ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

If you can get wasted time back what would you do with it?

yeah so what would you do if you can get back all the time you wasted in life? Me? I'd try to make it all up by doing more with life and spending more time with family and friends especially high school life felt like i shoulda done more still it was fun though so what about you?

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    What would I do? If I could go back I'd $#@!slap myself for wasting it in the first place. Right now I'm trying to make up for lost time and just enjoying life. It's never too late to try and be who you might've been. Unless you're like 80. Then you're pretty much donezerz. I'm just trying to make do with what I got. I've spent far too much time thinking about the past.

* Tapatalking *
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

3. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    lol your right man no point in dwelling in the past

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    this is already a thread somewhere, i'm just too lazy to scroll through my 20 pages of subscribed threads to find it. But i'll give a facsimile of the answer i gave in that one. WoW is $#@!ing awful. I was bored as hell all the time. Sent 3 months "grinding" and i vowed never again. Biggest waste of my time. If i had that time back, it really wouldn't matter. I'd probably spend more time just chillin in my city. I've been getting really into just roaming the city and finding shennanigans. For example. accidently wandered into a gay bar last moth...but this just wasn't just a gay bar, it was the gayest gay bar possible. It was incredibly awkward cus i was the only one not in S&M gear, but damn that was an interesting night.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    this is already a thread somewhere, i'm just too lazy to scroll through my 20 pages of subscribed threads to find it. But i'll give a facsimile of the answer i gave in that one. WoW is $#@!ing awful. I was bored as hell all the time. Sent 3 months "grinding" and i vowed never again. Biggest waste of my time. If i had that time back, it really wouldn't matter.
    Dude... I just finally convinced my buddy to get off that dumb ass game. I added up all the played time on his characters... five years. Seriously bad.

* Tapatalking *
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    this is already a thread somewhere, i'm just too lazy to scroll through my 20 pages of subscribed threads to find it. But i'll give a facsimile of the answer i gave in that one. WoW is $#@!ing awful. I was bored as hell all the time. Sent 3 months "grinding" and i vowed never again. Biggest waste of my time. If i had that time back, it really wouldn't matter. I'd probably spend more time just chillin in my city. I've been getting really into just roaming the city and finding shennanigans. For example. accidently wandered into a gay bar last moth...but this just wasn't just a gay bar, it was the gayest gay bar possible. It was incredibly awkward cus i was the only one not in S&M gear, but damn that was an interesting night.
    lmao thats hilarious sounds like a hell of a night

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Dude... I just finally convinced my buddy to get off that dumb ass game. I added up all the played time on his characters... five years. Seriously bad.

* Tapatalking *
    Thanfully i only wasted 3 months before i proclaimed "$#@! this $#@!!" I've had people try to get me into it again. they always say i was playing it wrong which is why i was bored...and i seriously just say...uh what? how can you play it wrong? It pretty much became a chore. "ok...need to lvl up 2 times today so my guild isn't arbitrarily mad at me..." awfulness.

@zzkurozz. This is how far out this bar was. Know how most bars have some flat screens around with some sports on or something...this one also had those same screens, but with a scrolling slideshow of dongs. S&M and dongs everywhere...
    Last edited by btbam; 03-15-2012 at 04:47.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Thanfully i only wasted 3 months before i proclaimed "$#@! this $#@!!" I've had people try to get me into it again. they always say i was playing it wrong which is why i was bored...and i seriously just say...uh what? how can you play it wrong? It pretty much became a chore. "ok...need to lvl up 2 times today so my guild isn't arbitrarily mad at me..." awfulness.

@zzkurozz. This is how far out this bar was. Know how most bars have some flat screens around with some sports on or something...this one also had those same screens, but with a scrolling slideshow of dongs. S&M and dongs everywhere...
    You weren't playing it wrong. People try to convince themselves and justify the game because they can't accept how much freaking time they've wasted. The game is a giant grind fest and it's not even a fun one.

* Tapatalking *

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I would't have cussed out ms Covington out in the eight grade

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I would't have cussed out ms Covington out in the eight grade
    she piss you off man? lol

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by zzKurozz View Post
    she piss you off man? lol
    Lol she gave me lunch detention for trying to get my table to be quite,therefore, i cussed her out. .

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo

Dude wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Lol she gave me lunch detention for trying to get my table to be quite,therefore, i cussed her out. .
    Haha least you didn't get into deeper $#@! than that

Elite Guru
    I'd end up wasting it on something else...

Obligatory TapaTalk signature.

15. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    You should be a motivational speaker.

* Tapatalking *

Elite Guru
    I tried once, had a massively empowering speech prepared, wonderful venue, lots of eager attendees.

Got up on stage, in front of the podium to address the crowd and said:

'Ahh... f*ck it...'

18. Likes Sylar , [DT] likes this post
    ADMiNiSTRaToR
    I tried once, had a massively empowering speech prepared, wonderful venue, lots of eager attendees.

Got up on stage, in front of the podium to address the crowd and said:

'Ahh... f*ck it...'

I'd pay to see that. :]

* Tapatalking *

Elite Sage
    More reddit.
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Oh boy, with all I've learned in these few years, I'd be the coolest, fly-est, most awesome and pimp-ish dude in high school. Nuff' said.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Same here, sadly

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I'd probably use the time to be more social, some of the things I used to worry about back then don't bother me anymore and kinda wish I realised that back then

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    I enjoyed wasting time chasing tail and would do it all over again if given the chance.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    wesmore24
    Items EA LogoBattlefield 3Bruce LeeUser name style
    Hmm, with my wasted time I would try to become more fit and workout more. I've been working out for about a month and a half now, and i realized that i should of been doing that a long time ago. My second option would be to enhance my basketball skills so i can be a more successful player and whatnot. lol

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Quote Originally Posted by wesmore24 View Post
    Hmm, with my wasted time I would try to become more fit and workout more. I've been working out for about a month and a half now, and i realized that i should of been doing that a long time ago. My second option would be to enhance my basketball skills so i can be a more successful player and whatnot. lol
    You can work out and be fit well into your 90s. My only advice to you... be consistent. Don't work out for two months then take a three month break. Be consistent for at least a year and you'll be a different human being.

* Tapatalking *

Superior Member
    I wouldn't click on this thread.

Disclaimer: I may or may not know what I'm talking about.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4404/lbj.gif

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    wesmore24
    Items EA LogoBattlefield 3Bruce LeeUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    You can work out and be fit well into your 90s. My only advice to you... be consistent. Don't work out for two months then take a three month break. Be consistent for at least a year and you'll be a different human being.

* Tapatalking *
    Well, i'm usually consistent, when i first started working out after about a week maybe two I sort of lost my "mojo" per-say. But that only lasted a week and a half then i started over again.

Thread Information