Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: PSvita issues!

Superior Member

Mine froze on me once when I started the Vita and plugged the charging plug quickly. Haven't been playing it recently either because once I'm done with UGA I'll have nothing to play on it.
    PS3 80GB NTSCJ
    Sony KLV-37U300A 37"

2. Likes Everyday likes this post
    Forum Sage
    I think I have been lucky with my blotches they aren't too bad. Sony just needs to hit the console with some good low budget software. Stuff like motorstorm and mutant space blobs
    WII FRIEND CODE = 5509 0447 7406 7959

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Mine has blotches on the screen too, but you can only see them in low light and when the screen is black so it's not that bad.

angrynewyorker
    My near has not worked since I got it on launch day. Wifi only unit. Guess it doesn't matter haven't played it since uncharted. Wasted my money on another must have console that I really didn't need to have. My ps3 and iPhone were enough. Nice machine just didn't need it.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Got a new weird issue here. After using the Content Manager Assistant on the PC to transfer some photos across to the PC, I just pulled the USB cable from the PC (like you do) while the Content Browser on the Vita was still open (not transferring anything) and then plugged the cable into the power supply. The touchscreen suddenly become very unresponsive and felt as if it didn't work half the time.

Now here's the weird bit, if I unplug it from a power source? It works perfectly fine! *bewildered*.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    Got a new weird issue here. After using the Content Manager Assistant on the PC to transfer some photos across to the PC, I just pulled the USB cable from the PC (like you do) while the Content Browser on the Vita was still open (not transferring anything) and then plugged the cable into the power supply. The touchscreen suddenly become very unresponsive and felt as if it didn't work half the time.

Now here's the weird bit, if I unplug it from a power source? It works perfectly fine! *bewildered*.
    Go to your Settings > System > turn off USB Power Supply.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Well I was just about to do that and before I even got to settings it's working perfectly fine now, maybe the day being a away from it while at work made it lonely and decided it wanted to play nice.

PSN ID
    Raziel_MS
    Hello everyone,
    I'm having a weird problem with my 3G PS Vita. I never used/use the SIM card interface in it and now I randomly get pop-up messages saying that my SIM card has been removed and then another pop up saying that it has been inserted. this happens randomly and it's happening often. Has anyone else encountered this particular issue?Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?
    I already tried the following:
    1- Rebuilding the PS Vita's database
    2- Turning off the PS VITA completely for around 5 minutes
    3- Trying to clean any dirt from the SIM card's port (Remember that I never used this port before)
    Thanks a ton in advance.

PSN ID
    Raziel_MS

A weird Vita Problem

Hello everyone,
    I'm having a weird problem with my 3G PS Vita. I never used/use the SIM card interface in it and now I randomly get pop-up messages saying that my SIM card has been removed and then another pop up saying that it has been inserted. this happens randomly and it's happening often. Has anyone else encountered this particular issue?Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?
    I already tried the following:
    1- Rebuilding the PS Vita's database
    2- Turning off the PS VITA completely for around 5 minutes
    3- Trying to clean any dirt from the SIM card's port (Remember that I never used this port before)
    Thanks a ton in advance.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    I never had any issues with my VITA.

CPU: I7 3820-GPU: Asus Gtx 980 4GB-Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79-HDD: Seagate 2TB-CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X-TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000-PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD-PS3 Slim 750GB-PS VITA 32GB.

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I leave my vita on sleep mode all the time i never turn it off only to charge.i never had this problem

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I can't put music on my Vita. I've tried wifi and usb, my vita isn't picking up on the music files.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    My only problem i had with my vita is that it frozen two times when i used the 3G internet but its ok now no problems.

and if anyone has the same problem heres a helpful tip hold down the power button till the screen goes black should take about 10-20 seconds and a list come up and press restart system then all should be ok and maybe a message pop up saying would you like to report it to SONY.
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 03-07-2013 at 00:40.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

PSN ID
    Dkmomo64bit
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    They better update the PSVita soon, I'm sick and tired of resetting ever 2-3 days!! it's not funny anymore.

This happens randomly, sometimes when i'm playing and sometimes all by itself when i leave in sleep mode! And i'm sure i'm not the only one that had this issue.

EDIT:I've gone and changed the title so everyone who have an issue related to software can list it here. Just to get a general Idea of how's everyone vita.
    OMG! It took forever but i found someone with the same problem! I hope they update too, i have to walk somewhere and get an internet connection to restore my account, as i have no wifi of my own. It gets annoying having to walk back and forth to get internet!

Thread Information