Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Funeralfog View Post
    it's okay, if society ever goes into $#@!, we won't have to defend anyone who doesn't like guns. or better yet, we can rob them lol

True dat.

If society ever does go to $#@!, I'll be ready for em'.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    why do gun threads die quite fast every time?

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

PSU Technical Advisor
    General misunderstanding/fear/apathy towards firearms and/or we have a very heavy Euro/Canadian/Aus population on PSU.

So basically the majority of gun enthusiasts here have to be pro-second amendment Americans.. So basically a minority.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Are you guys really a minority in america?
    Does that mean the amendment could be changed some day?

Sorry for the stupid question but i was always under the impression that most americans are for the 2nd amendment and just some democrats / hippies etc. are against it?!

I am a gun enthusiast but since guns are hard to come by as "normal citizen" in germany, i don't have a lot to show you - unless you want to see my knives

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post

Sorry for the stupid question but i was always under the impression that most americans are for the 2nd amendment and just some democrats / hippies etc. are against it?!

Somewhere between 70 and 80 million Americans own at least 1 gun. That's less than 1/3rd of the total population. However, the total population includes a lot of children, a few hard core criminals, and a bunch of immigrants who can't legally own a gun. Onc you break it down to voting-age American citizens it's about a 50/50 split on gun ownership.

Still though, there are a lot of adults who do not own guns but do support the right to have them. The number of Americans who would support an outright ban like the UK is tiny and insignificant. Fringe outliers on the very far left.

The right to keep and bear arms in the US is sacred, it's what makes our country different from any other in the world. It's the one right that guarantees that no matter how radical and powerful the government attempts to become, the ulimate power in our country will always rest with We, The People.

As our Founding Father Thomas Jefferson once said... "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

We are the only country in the world where the general civilion population has the Constitutionally guaranteed legal right to wage open rebellion.

6. Likes Beast of Bourbon likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post

I am a gun enthusiast but since guns are hard to come by as "normal citizen" in germany, i don't have a lot to show you - unless you want to see my knives
    Whats that saying again, oh right: From my cold dead hands.

Non of the amendments in the bill of rights will be repealed, and if the second amendment was ever repealed it would be game over.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Whats that saying again, oh right: From my cold dead hands.

Non of the amendments in the bill of rights will be repealed, and if the second amendment was ever repealed it would be game over.
    I think "over my dead body" would make more sense.

And yeah, the 2nd amendment would never be repealed. If it did, the $#@! would hit the fan, or nothing would change. I know that I would never give up my guns.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    I think "over my dead body" would make more sense.

And yeah, the 2nd amendment would never be repealed. If it did, the $#@! would hit the fan, or nothing would change. I know that I would never give up my guns.
    Well if the second amendment was repealed, it would likely mean a confiscation of guns....... hence that phrase.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Well if the second amendment was repealed, it would likely mean a confiscation of guns....... hence that phrase.
    They'd never find my guns. And I'd never tell em'.

And millions of Americans would feel the same or be a little more "violent" in the defense of their guns.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    i posted this in the recent picture thread, but nobody seemed to care, too many potter fans lol so i'll post it in here, got a brand new M1A

[IMG][/IMG]

it's the "loaded" version so it has national match barrel, sights, and trigger pull. i don't think i will ever own a rifle better than this

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

12. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Unbound Mercenary
    That is a beast Funeralfog. An absolute beast!

You should get a scope mounting system for it, and mount a nice ACOG on there. Or maybe a variable zoom. I got a very old M1A with a 10x scope, and that is an awesome weapon.

Master Guru
    nah, i'm keeping her bone stock. i put crap on my M4, i love the sights on the M14, and all i did was center the windage, and the thing is DEAD ON from 100 yards i couldn't believe it

Unbound Mercenary
    Ain't nothing wrong with good ol' iron sights. Love using them on my bolt action M1.

You got any good distance rifles?

Master Guru
    nothing much, just a Bolt action remington 700, i'm more into old timey military rifles

Unbound Mercenary
    nothing much, just a Bolt action remington 700, i'm more into old timey military rifles
    I do love the older guns, but I have a few modern rifles. I really want to take my old Mosin Nagant out, but I'm not sure if it still works.

The 308. with the scope is killer. My grandfather can hit a license plate from 500 yards.

Dedicated Member

nothing much, just a Bolt action remington 700,

ROFLMAO

Was that a joke, or do you actually not know what weapon you have?

The Remington 700 Bolt Action is one of the best long range guns in the world, which is why it forms the base of the US Army M24 Sniper Rifle and the M40 Sniper Rifle used by the US Marines.

Master Guru
    yeah i do know what i have. i'm not too fond of very long range stuff. 100 yards is enough for me and i can use irons for that

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I can't wait to get 21 so i can have one legally. I've been looking into kimbers but i heard they jam quite a bit. For 1300 it better not jam

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I can't wait to get 21 so i can have one legally. I've been looking into kimbers but i heard they jam quite a bit. For 1300 it better not jam
    that's only when they decided to use external extractor. And any gunn can jam/have issues if you don't take care of it(lubing/cleaning).

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    that's only when they decided to use external extractor. And any gunn can jam/have issues if you don't take care of it(lubing/cleaning).
    Yeah, but i heard a lot of people's 1911 kimbers were jamming outta the box.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Thread Information