Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

MLB The Show commercial lied!!! I think....

So in the commercial you see that the guy is playing on his PS3. He then quits the game and continues on his PS Vita. Today I decided to start playing some MLB 12 on my Vita. I went and loaded up my saved season that I uploaded to the cloud from my PS3.

I played about 3 innings, saved, uploaded to cloud, then quit.

Then I loaded the save from the cloud to my PS3 to find out I had to start that game over. It would not continue from the 4th inning where I left off. Well that totally sucks ass if you have to leave during the game.

So in end, the cloud storage does let you continue your season from both the PS3 and PS Vita. It does not let you continue in a middle of a game though.

Last edited by Lethal; 03-22-2012 at 05:58.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    considering that the ps3 does not have continuous play, i would have expected it to be as it is now. the psV, you can turn it off and still resume from where you stopped (i love that feature by the way). i wish consoles did the same, pause your gaming session and turn the console off then resume from where you stopped whenever you turn it back on.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    you cant transfer games in progress. The vita and PS3 version were designed to play differently, only numbers, stats, and records are transferred. Start a season, play a few games, save and upload, and then continue where you left off in the season in between games on the road. Because PSV version was scaled down to make it more playable on the go, there are much less animations, very few cinimatic replays and such. This was made clear in details about the game before launch. Gameinformer, IGN, and a few other places said that was their biggest issue with the games.

Tacos Rule!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Some games will support this feature though, like that Diablo-like game they're releasing later on. Apparently it saves your exact game state and transfers it over. I gues it will be different from game to game just how it works.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    considering that the ps3 does not have continuous play, i would have expected it to be as it is now. the psV, you can turn it off and still resume from where you stopped (i love that feature by the way). i wish consoles did the same, pause your gaming session and turn the console off then resume from where you stopped whenever you turn it back on.
    Yeah I loved that with the PSP too.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Thread Information