Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakihara_Anjo View Post
    The equipment I believe, but dont have the time? You recreate movie clips in LittleBigPlanet, seems like you have plenty of free time.
    Exactly the reason I don't have the time to upload, I've spent enough time making them in my spare time! But community members are uploading them which is cool. Most of my movies have been created over 2011 since the games launch so it's over a year these were made. The cutscene tools are pretty handy, once you know how on LBP2 things are fairly fast, it's learning how to use the tools well in the first place that is time consuming. But I enjoy it, there's always something new to do, play or see on LBP2, it's harder for me to stick to other games since getting the creative bug because they feel so repetitive, plus you're rewarded when your work is played by thousands of people. I've reached a total of 400,000 plays on LBP2, a great way to get your work seen.

Master Guru
    That's amazing. I'm glad we have unique games like LittleBigPlanet 2 that really define what the PS3 is all about.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    That's amazing. I'm glad we have unique games like LittleBigPlanet 2 that really define what the PS3 is all about.
    If you own a PS3 I think you need to try out LBP2. LBP2 offers so much more than LBP1 did, you can create your own movies, own music, top down shooters, platformers, artwork, retro games even FPS style levels! It isn't just LBP1 with better graphics, the tools take it to a whole other level! The only thing it suffers from imo is it's age rating meaning alot of the community are too young and rules for moderation are very tight but it really is a platform for games and meeting people. It's definitely not just a kids game either, you need to experience some of the amazing games people have built on it, very impressive!

4. Likes The Cage likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The jurassic park one was amazing.
    Only on PS3.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Master Poster
    Those are amazing, great job man

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    I haven't yet finished LBP2 so I haven't unlocked all the tools & materials to start making levels on it, but I do seem to enjoy the problem-solving that the limitations in LBP1 create. Your Jurassic Park video has made me anxious to create something in LBP2 now.

Shut up and play games

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinoqs View Post
    I haven't yet finished LBP2 so I haven't unlocked all the tools & materials to start making levels on it, but I do seem to enjoy the problem-solving that the limitations in LBP1 create. Your Jurassic Park video has made me anxious to create something in LBP2 now.
    Awesome. Hope that you do come and join the community

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    The jurassic park one was amazing.
    Only on PS3.
    Only on PS3 and now PS Vita! These movies are entirely possible on LBP Vita.

Thread Information