Latest PSU headlines:

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Elite Guru
    berts08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    N.Ireland
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,592
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    7,660 (4,000 Banked)
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

    PlayStation Vita vs. Nintendo 3DS: Which Gaming Handheld Reigns Supreme?




    March 29, 2012 • by Will Greenwald
    The Sony PlayStation Vita is finally here, officially marking the beginning of the "next" handheld game console generation. It's no longer a battle of the Nintendo DS versus the PlayStation Portable (the DS won), but a contest between the Nintendo 3DS and the PlayStation Vita. One is a two-screened device with glasses-free 3D and Nintendo's impressive crop of first-party properties. The other sports a 5-inch OLED screen, innovative controls, and enough processing power to put it in the range of the PS3. Games and tastes may vary, but between these two radically different handhelds one has to come out ahead. We're going to compare them both in every way that counts to see who comes out on top.
    Portability
    As handheld game systems, both the PS Vita and the 3DS are small enough to fit in a jacket pocket, but larger than almost all cell phones. In terms of size and shape, the Vita is little larger and heavier at 3.3 by 7.2 by 0.7 inches (HWD) and 9.2 ounces to the 3DS' 2.9 by 5.3 by 0.8 inches and 8.3 ounces, but not enough to make a difference. The 3DS wins in portability not because of its size, but its shape. Since it's a clamshell design, you can toss it in your backpack and be certain that the screen is protected from scratches, and the analog controls won't be jostled too much. You'll need to add a case to your Vita.
    Winner: Nintendo 3DS
    Price
    This is a simple distinction, and the 3DS comes out on top. The Nintendo 3DS is $169.99 and has everything you need to play games out of the box (except downloadable games, which require an SD card). The Wi-Fi-only Vita is $249.99 and the Wi-Fi/3G version commands a $50 premium, and each requires an additional $20 minimum for a memory card to play most games. 3DS games peak at around $40, while Vita games can reach $50 each.
    Winner: Nintendo 3DS
    Processing Power
    No question the Vita is more powerful. The 3DS is a solid step up from the DS, and has managed to do a very good job of producing PS2-like graphics in games like Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Tales of the Abyss, but it doesn't come close to the Vita's quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU and its near-PS3-level graphics. Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 rival their PS3 equivalents in graphical prowess. The Vita simply has more muscle inside.
    Winner: PlayStation Vita
    Controls
    Both the Vita and the 3DS added vital controls to their predecessors' designs, but the Vita wins by virtue of not needing an aftermarket accessory for full control. Both handhelds have an analog stick or pad and a touch screen. The Vita adds a second analog stick, giving it a PS3-like control scheme that makes first-person shooters and action games much easier to control. You can get a second analog pad with the Circle Pad accessory for 3DS, but you shouldn't have to add it after the fact. Most games work well with the single analog pad (though first-person shooters suffer), and if Nintendo wanted it to be an integral part to the control layout, it should have put a second pad on the 3DS in the first place. The Vita also has a rear touchpad, but it feels like more of a novelty than an important element. Either way, the Vita has dual analog sticks right out of the box, so it prevails.
    Winner: PlayStation Vita
    Screen
    This is a clear case of technical superiority versus gimmickry. The 3.5-inch, 400-by-240-pixel (effective, per eye) display on the 3DS is impressive because it lets you watch 3D content without glasses, thanks to a filter system that splits up the screen into two different images, with one for each eye. The Vita's display, on the other hand, is a remarkably bright and colorful 5-inch touch-screen OLED with a much higher 960 by 544 resolution. Even if you take into account the 3DS's auxiliary 320-by-240-pixel touch screen, the Vita still delivers more pixels, and they look much better.
    Winner: PlayStation Vita
    Internet Connectivity
    Built-in Wi-Fi means you can go online, browse the Web, and download games on both handhelds, but the Vita offers two helpful features the 3DS lacks. First, the 3DS has Nintendo's typical anemic online service. You can't easily track friends online or communicate with them, and multiplayer games aren't simple to set up. The Vita uses the PlayStation Network/Sony Entertainment Network and offers friends lists and a Parties feature for keeping your friends together and gaming. The Vita also offers a 3G version, so you can stay connected almost anywhere, albeit with a hefty fee of $14.99 for 250MB per month or $30 for 3GB per month through AT&T DataConnect.
    Winner: PlayStationVita
    Game Selection
    The 3DS is less than a year old, but thanks to backward compatibility, its game library positively dwarfs the Vita's. Several dozen 3DS games are already available, and every game on the DS can be played on the 3DS, along with DSi games, and certain Virtual Console games. The Vita, on the other hand, uses a new card format for games, and in America there is no way to turn your old PSP UMDs into playable games on the Vita. You have to re-purchase them. A few hundred PSP games are available on the PS Store, but not the entire library. Since the Vita just came out, only a handful of games are available right now, with most big titles still a few months away.
    Winner: Nintendo 3DS
    And the Winner is...
    On hardware specs, the Sony PlayStation Vita is clearly superior to the 3DS, but the best way to judge a handheld gaming system is on its ability to game. Since the 3DS has had a very long head start and supports every DS game, its library is much bigger and more convenient for users of the previous handheld. The Vita makes no concessions to PSP owners, besides letting users download PSP games they previously purchased in the PlayStation Store if they're part of the list of compatible titles. Still, the Vita has a solid library for a system that's only weeks old, and more new and backward-compatible games are on the way, it's not quite as much a disadvantage. Games like Uncharted: Golden Abyss are visually stunning and play very well with the Vita's dual analog sticks, offering a gameplay experience comparable to a PlayStation 3. That kind of potential, along with an online service that's far superior to Nintendo's online support, makes the Vita a better handheld gaming system overall.

    http://www.ecoustics.com/pcmag/articles/2402089


    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke


    PSN ID: berts08



  2. #2
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wrong section.

    I think the potential is there for the Vita, but the 3ds wins right now.




  3. #3
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,707
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,416,552 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    When the Vita has more games, more apps and added functionality it will reign supreme. The 3DS simply has the content now to push it ahead, but Vita kinda owns in all other departments imho.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    21
    Posts
    20,716
    Rep Power
    117
    Points
    66,188 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well err, the 3DS had a whole year to itself and thus got more games.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

  5. #5
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,117
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    3,457 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    considering i only have 2 3ds games and 7 vita games, the vita wins for me



    Thank you itachi

  6. #6
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,356
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    30,005 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    MOVED TO MULTI CHAT

    for me, till nintendo can make a serious and powerful console, they are nothing to me.

    vita will win hands down...............................once the games start to roll out

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,268
    Rep Power
    140
    Points
    75,471 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Wrong section.

    I think the potential is there for the Vita, but the 3ds wins right now.
    As a gaming device I think the Vita wins. 3DS has a small screen and lacks the 2nd analog stick. The 3D is a joke on that thing and the graphics feel pretty dated.

    Vita wins in my opinion.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    It doesn't really matter to me, because I'm going to be an owner of both the PS Vita and the 3DS.

    I will say this.

    If you look at the handhelds overall, the 3DS comes out on top and I'll you why.

    If you look at long term durability, the 3DS wins. You drop a 3DS plenty of times, it'll be okay. I bet if you drop the PS Vita just a few times, you start getting problems. Nintendo products just generally last a long time, both inside the handheld and outside the handheld.

    If you look at it in the terms of games, in the regard to a gaming library that appeals to many ages, the 3DS wins. PS Vita, not saying it has no games that children can play, is more geared toward mature and older gamers. While the 3DS can go either way, it has many games for many audiences. If you need something for your 7 year old son, Super Mario 3D Land will fit the bill. Need something for a teenager or adult in their twenties? Resident Evil Revelations fits the bill. Even people in their 40s and 50s play Brain Age and other games on the 3DS.

    Now as for games of quality, the PS Vita takes that one. Heck, its launch titles alone are outstanding.

    Games and long term durability are what matter the most to me in a handheld. Because it is carried around, a handheld needs to be durable cause they ARE going to get dropped. Games matter because that's what it's for, to play games.

    Some people value more in their handhelds, like being able to watch movies and music. And yes, the PS Vita is more versatile than the 3DS.

    If I had to pick between the 3DS and the PS Vita, I would take the PS Vita because it's more for my buck. Fortunately, I will be owning both of them.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  9. #9
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,117
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    3,457 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    It doesn't really matter to me, because I'm going to be an owner of both the PS Vita and the 3DS.

    I will say this.

    If you look at the handhelds overall, the 3DS comes out on top and I'll you why.

    If you look at long term durability, the 3DS wins. You drop a 3DS plenty of times, it'll be okay. I bet if you drop the PS Vita just a few times, you start getting problems. Nintendo products just generally last a long time, both inside the handheld and outside the handheld.

    If you look at it in the terms of games, in the regard to a gaming library that appeals to many ages, the 3DS wins. PS Vita, not saying it has no games that children can play, is more geared toward mature and older gamers. While the 3DS can go either way, it has many games for many audiences. If you need something for your 7 year old son, Super Mario 3D Land will fit the bill. Need something for a teenager or adult in their twenties? Resident Evil Revelations fits the bill. Even people in their 40s and 50s play Brain Age and other games on the 3DS.

    Now as for games of quality, the PS Vita takes that one. Heck, its launch titles alone are outstanding.

    Games and long term durability are what matter the most to me in a handheld. Because it is carried around, a handheld needs to be durable cause they ARE going to get dropped. Games matter because that's what it's for, to play games.

    Some people value more in their handhelds, like being able to watch movies and music. And yes, the PS Vita is more versatile than the 3DS.

    If I had to pick between the 3DS and the PS Vita, I would take the PS Vita because it's more for my buck. Fortunately, I will be owning both of them.
    I have a wrist strap for my vita, makes it hard to drop without it breaking my hand off, and if that happened id be more worried about my hand



    Thank you itachi

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,268
    Rep Power
    140
    Points
    75,471 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I bet if you drop the PS Vita just a few times, you start getting problems.

    I will take that bet!

    Ya the 3DS has a larger library, of $#@! games! But yes it has a great library of retro games that are great. But the 3DS fails to deliver new GOOD games. Without the retro games, it would literally have the worst quality library. It is basically an expensive emulator with overpriced retro games.

    Last edited by Lethal; 03-30-2012 at 23:03.

  11. #11
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That's a fail test. They didn't see if anything was really working. Yeah, it powers on, and the touch screen works. Is it still accurate? Do the buttons and analogs still work? FAIL. Yeah, props for it being sturdy though.

    The 3ds has a pretty good catalog of games, and not just retro; unless you wanna define retro better?




  12. #12
    Elite Sage
    Thorzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    11,768
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    49,427 (713 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I win since I have both. I will surely have many more Vita games than 3DS in the future, since they appeal more to me, but I'm very, VERY excited for games like KH3D and Bravely Default.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

  13. #13
    Master Poster
    LfCpS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    10,788 (0 Banked)
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    The thing, you can say the Vita is more powerful but as a gaming console, ONLY one thing matters, the games. The vita is just lacking in that category.
    When big games like Assassin creed, COD and ( if) a new gta release then expect it to pick up a lot in sales.

  14. #14
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,291
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    47,126 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    I win since I have both. I will surely have many more Vita games than 3DS in the future, since they appeal more to me, but I'm very, VERY excited for games like KH3D and Bravely Default.
    I own both as well, and yeah at the moment I have 11 3DS games and 4 Vita games but I'm sure that will even out soon since it only came out a month ago :P

    Both platforms offer very different games and vastly different experiences from one another, just like the PSP and DS. Both consoles have their quirks


    Via Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I will take that bet!

    Ya the 3DS has a larger library, of $#@! games! But yes it has a great library of retro games that are great. But the 3DS fails to deliver new GOOD games. Without the retro games, it would literally have the worst quality library. It is basically an expensive emulator with overpriced retro games.


    What exactly do you mean new good games? Are you talking about new IPs or just new games in general? Because if you're talking about new games that are good, I can name a whole bunch of them. I believe you are talking about the 3D remakes, but the 3DS has more than just remakes . . .

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  16. #16
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I watched the video and am fairly surprised! I do agree with F3AR somewhat, but it seems like the Vita was just fine.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  17. #17
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,117
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    3,457 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I watched the video and am fairly surprised! I do agree with F3AR somewhat, but it seems like the Vita was just fine.
    Ps3 is one of the best made consoles for knocks so im not suprised vita is too



    Thank you itachi

  18. #18
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,268
    Rep Power
    140
    Points
    75,471 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    What exactly do you mean new good games?
    I mean the 3DS fails to deliever new games. It spits out tons of 3D and 2D remakes, but there are not many new games that are worth a damn.

  19. #19
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Are we comparing now or are we trying to guess who will 'win' in the future?

    There is no point in comparing the hardware, it's like comparing a Macintosh to a 2011 iMac. They are two very different consoles with two very different audiences and they use different hardware. The 3DS has a 3D screen, the Vita has a OLED screen which is capable of showcasing high end portable graphics. There is no refuting the Vita is more powerful, but the 3DS is no slouch!

    The 3DS hardware itself is capable of brilliant things when the dev's get down to it. See Resident Evil for an example, it's really impressive.

    I also really like the wide range of colours you can get the system in, not to mention some of the Limited edition consoles really are cool!








    But like the DS & PSP showed, there is no point in having higher-spec hardware without games to back it up. That's the reason the DS wiped the floor with the PSP on the large, because of the games. And that's the reason the 3DS is currently outperforming the Vita by a mile, because it has more games, some of which are of a outstanding quality. But I want to touch deeper on the games of the 3DS and then go back to the Vita in another post.

    So I bought my 3DS on day one! I bought Street Fighter IV and Pilot Wings. They in my eyes were the best of a bad bunch, it had a cruddy launch line up to be frank. I then waited until May until I bought my next game which was Ocarina of Time 3D. I then waited until November to buy my next game which was Super Mario 3D Land and then January 2012 I bought Mario Kart 7. Does that mean my 3DS went for months without being touched? Nope, because it has true backwards compatibility. My library of nearly 30 DS games hasn't been made redundant, can you say the same about UMD? No you can't.

    The thing Nintendo have which no other gaming company has is pretty much a license to print money with it's IP's.



    Wether you agree with it or not, everyone knows you make a Mario game it's going to sell a shed load of copies and it will shift systems. Same with Zelda. So in it's first year we had a Zelda game, a re-make of the greatest game of all time (IMO and many other people's opinion too) and we had two Mario games. Is that inventive on Nintendo's part, not really but hey, they know people buy Mario!

    The 3DS has a insane lineup in 2012. We already know about Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing 3D, Kingdom Hearts DDD, Mario Tennis, Monster Hunter, Professor Layton & The Mask of Miracle & Fire Emblem. And we know about the plans for a brand new Zelda game and a brand new Mario game, Mario is a shoe in for a holiday release but Zelda may be next year. And looking further ahead there will be a Smash Bro's. Quite frankly, that's enough for me! That's more than enough, I only play my portables when I am on the move, away from home. When I'm at home I prefer my home consoles.

    3D Remakes - I want MOAR! I'd happily go buy Majora's Mask 3D and hell, If they remade Super Mario 64 in true 3D I'd go buy that too! Because they are classic and timeless games. Do I want to see a glut of 3D remakes, no I don't because I think it's bad for the industry as a whole. You can't keep remaking and doing HD collections, no one can because eventually people cotton on and say enough is enough.

    Nintendo are on to a good thing with the 3DS. It's picking up it's steam now and the customer is saying at the moment, that's there preferred console. Things may change though. And I'll talk about Vita in another post soon. My fingers are tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  20. #20
    Elite Sage
    Xelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    22
    Posts
    10,438
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    22,827 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Majora's Mask 3D $#@! yeah!
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

  21. #21
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I mean the 3DS fails to deliever new games. It spits out tons of 3D and 2D remakes, but there are not many new games that are worth a damn.
    Has there been a single new game on the Vita? Oh yeah, little deviants.




  22. #22
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I mean the 3DS fails to deliever new games. It spits out tons of 3D and 2D remakes, but there are not many new games that are worth a damn.

    That's just not true. I can name plenty of new games not only worth a darn, but are must buys.

    Super Mario 3D Land
    Super Martio Kart 7
    Resident Evil Revelations
    Kid Icarus Uprising

    And there's more!

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  23. #23
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,588
    Rep Power
    89
    Points
    18,978 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    For me, both systems are fails. i dont give a $#@! what the systems can do, I go where the games interest me and they currently aint there for either handheld so theres really no point. I can only name two, maybe three, Vita games and one, maybe two, 3Ds games that even interest me. Not enough to warrant a $280 or a $190 purchase.

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

    PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4


    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.