Sony Wireless 7.1 headset

So I bought one of these about two months ago and love it, but now not so much it all started last night i was watching a movie on netflix and the first time I decided to actually use the Virtual Surround button so I pressed it and it went to L+R mode. Now today i went to press it to go back to surround sound and the button is jammed, so now its stuck on L+R so im screwed and now it no longer is surround sound, i tried to bring the button back up but it did nothing, basically do I have to buy a new headset?

( PSP- SSX On Tour) (PS3- Modern Warfare 3)

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    I have the headset too. I'm a little confused, are you saying the button is stuck? Like you cannot press it? If that's the case, maybe try using tweezers to pull it back up.

If you can press it and it doesn't work, then you may be in trouble. The button is really tiny and on mine, a bit loose.

yeah the little button on top, i tried prying it out and it ended up inside the headset so yeah i believe im officially screwed i dont even see a little button on the inside to press, just be careful scud because ive been looking around forums and a couple people have had this problem, i wouldnt care if it was jammed on the surround sound but its jammed on the L=R only.

( PSP- SSX On Tour) (PS3- Modern Warfare 3)

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Damn, that's a shame man, I'll definitely be more careful of my own now. Mine is always on virtual surround anyways.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyday View Post
    So I bought one of these about two months ago and love it, but now not so much it all started last night i was watching a movie on netflix and the first time I decided to actually use the Virtual Surround button so I pressed it and it went to L+R mode. Now today i went to press it to go back to surround sound and the button is jammed, so now its stuck on L+R so im screwed and now it no longer is surround sound, i tried to bring the button back up but it did nothing, basically do I have to buy a new headset?
    Why do you have to buy a new one if it's two months old? Just claim under the warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes blazenigma likes this post
    PSN ID
    Sleeplessace
    Get a simple bluetooth and call it a day. haha

Psn:Sleepelssace
    By recognizing the difference between you and others you establish your identity as yourself

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by souleater View Post
    Get a simple bluetooth and call it a day. haha
    You bumped a 2 month dead thread to reply about a simple bluetooth ear piece? This is a Sony 7.1 surround sound headset. The bluetooth ear piece is ONLY used for chatting....

9. Likes Ghost likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I wanna add that a simple Blu-tooth is crappy sounds like the person is underwater or sky-diving

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

11. Likes Ghost likes this post
    PSN ID
    Sleeplessace
    Quote Originally Posted by zzKurozz View Post
    I wanna add that a simple Blu-tooth is crappy sounds like the person is underwater or sky-diving
    i dont know what kind of bluetooths you buy mines doesnt sound like that at all. also to add chatting is what headsets and bluetooths or usually used for on ps3s lol. i dont see a problem with bumping threads.

Psn:Sleepelssace
    By recognizing the difference between you and others you establish your identity as yourself

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Quote Originally Posted by souleater View Post
    i dont know what kind of bluetooths you buy mines doesnt sound like that at all. also to add chatting is what headsets and bluetooths or usually used for on ps3s lol. i dont see a problem with bumping threads.
    No I'm saying that based on what I hear others playing online lol that's what they sound like I don't use Blu-tooth I use turtle beaches used to have the official Sony blu-tooth but that $#@! irritates my ear

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Thread Information