Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Superior Member

Cool ill have to look at that

Elite Guru
    Took part in my first Warzone today. Ouch, it was messy. Really not sure what I was doing and clearly not ready for PVP, Lol.

Oh, and ordered the Logitech G700.

Obligatory TapaTalk signature.

Elite Guru
    Boo!

Servers currently offline due to issues with the 1.2 update. Not expected to be back up until tomorrow. There goes the evening's jaunt around Korriban.

*Sadface*

UPDATE: 10:53AM CDT

During last night's maintenance, some areas of the game were reverted to pre-Game Update 1.2 status. Some areas were 'missing' and characters that were in those areas would be unavailable. We took the live servers offline at approx 9:30AM CDT (Austin time).

Our server and deployment teams are now working to rebuild assets for the live servers, but this is unfortunately not a quick process. We currently estimate that our downtime could be up to eight hours, but that time may be extended.

We are expecting the servers to be available again at 6:00PM CDT (April 14th, 12:00AM BST, 1:00AM CEST, 9:00AM AEST). We'll update you with information in this thread when we have it.

We sincerely apologize for the unexpected downtime today. We’ll update you with more details later.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
    Source

Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah i went to play some earlier and i was greeted with that message. Whoop ****ing whoop!!

Elite Guru
    According to their Twitter feed, all SWToR servers are back online.

And I'd just packed up for the night, too...

Ah well, they've agreed to give everyone a free day's access to compensate for the inconvenience.

Superior Member

Fair play not been on computer today and was thinking of doing some star warsing just gotta download 1.2 now, what size is the update so I can get an idea of how long it will take?

Elite Guru
    The main update was a gig, now with an additional 200mb patch.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Yeah getting patch now. Sat afternoon maybe not best time but meh. Going to finish main empire inquisitor then prob restart a legacy as republic sage, My current sage just lvl 24 so not going to lose much.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Guru
    I'm officially a MMO convert, at least in terms of gameplay (still don't like monthly fees, Lol).

Having a blast on Luka Sene (EU/PVE) as a Sith Inquisitor (Level 13). Had a few more games of Warzone and getting the hang of it fairly quickly. Definitely masses of room for improvement but now killing much more than I'm dying and supporting the team via healing.

Single player/story portion of the game is also superb. Ideally, would like to get some group action going on the story section, though.

When I'm not playing but near a PC, I find myself using the web to continue learning SWToR's nuances. Totally hooked.

Fairly sure I've got free trials (7 days) to give out. If anyone is even remotely interested, I'd be happy to send a trial their way.

*Edit* One gripe is that I can't take my character from one server to another. Grrr.

Last edited by *goo; 04-15-2012 at 10:24.

Forum Sage

I've got a level 7 Sith Inquisitor on Atho City (I think that's the name) PvP server. I thought I'd give it a little spin and before I realised It i was playing for several hours!!

Good game so far and I see how people can get hooked on it. Will have to wait and see how i feel once my 7 days are up before I decide to sub but it's a good game.

Making me look forward to GW2 a bit

BBK. Tapatalking.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    This patch was the best. Everything feels so much more smooth. Customizing ui is very nice. The reduce prices are great and even the new talent trees are great.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I've got a level 7 Sith Inquisitor on Atho City (I think that's the name) PvP server. I thought I'd give it a little spin and before I realised It i was playing for several hours!!

Good game so far and I see how people can get hooked on it. Will have to wait and see how i feel once my 7 days are up before I decide to sub but it's a good game.

Making me look forward to GW2 a bit

BBK. Tapatalking.
    I've just spent the last hour or two levelling a character on the same server so might be a chance of running into you once we're both beyond Level 10.

@Yuuichi - They seemed to have some issues on deployment but all fixed now as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by *goo; 04-15-2012 at 15:35.

Forum Sage

I've been beaten! I'm facing the first boss for the Sith Inquisitor trial and it seems that i'm useless at the game and can't beat him I've left the area gonna' go claim the XP from some of the quests i've finished and then go back.

Elite Guru
    Another SW:ToR free weekend is on its way according to the Twitter feed (@SWTOR).

Play the game up to Level 15 for free. Open from Thursday April 19 to Monday April 23.

If you're interested I recommend going to their site and starting to download the game now. It's big at 18Gb+.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I never did finish the download last time so deleted it not expecting another free weekend anytime soon LOL.

This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Elite Guru
    Keefy, if you want to PM me an email address I'll be happy to send you a 7 day free trial.

That way, you can download at your leisure and play for 7 days.

The same goes to anyone else interested. I've only got a specific number of invites but happy to share them.

*Edit* Even though I've subscribed, it won't let me send invites until my 30 day runs out and the subscription kicks in. That's on 11 May. Lol.

Forum Sage

I'll also have some free trials to give away i imagine (i subbed yesterday) so sometime next month i'll be all set

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    So I got the game like 2 weeks ago. Done like two of the flashpoints, some PVP, space battles, and of course the story missions. Overall, it's pretty sweet. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. My jedi sage is level 22, so I got a bit of leveling to go.

Elite Guru
    How are people getting on with SWToR? I didn't get much time over the last few weeks but am now getting around 10 hours a week with my Sith Sorcerer on the Luka Sene server and plan to keep that up as long as possible. Very enjoyable so far. For anyone that's done the quest line, I'm level 18 and just recovered the tablet and am delivering it to Zash, still on Dromund Kaas.

Not being in a Guild, Flashpoints etc can be hard to get into so I'm really looking forward to the 1.3 patch which should address some of the current social difficulties. Video preview below:

Obligatory Tapatalk Signature

Forum Sage

I canceled my account after the first month. It was a good game but it just didn't feel alive if you know what I mean. I was on Atho City with a Sith sorcerer (was this blue bold chick, forgot the race name) level 24 or 25 can't remember

BBK. Tapatalking.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    What SWTOR needs is to have proper space battle mechanics, something like this:

Superior Member

Ive been off the game now for a little while getting some time this pay day.... Has the game improved much since updating?

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    I think it's still pretty fun. As BBK mentioned it does feel dead at times, but overall I still find it pretty fun. I mean it's an MMO in its infancy, so it definitely doesn't have everything all set in place. I feel you gotta just change up the pace every once in awhile. Do some space battles, only do PVP for awhile, or go questing/fp.

I'm excited to see what update 1.3 brings to fix some of those social issues. I think it will definitely help out in terms of getting a good group for fps. Currently have a 25 bounty hunter and 24 sage. I've been swarmed with work and school so my time on the game has been severely cut.

One thing I learned with DCUO is don't expect grand big updates all the time. It's a slow process. So far I have no intention on canceling yet.

Thread Information