Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

Rumor: Apple Working On Official iPad Controller

This would be brilliant. Everyone’s rushing around stumbling over PS4 and Xbox 720 and – hello – in comes Apple with an official controller for the iPad and iPhone.
    Sure, it’s hardly official – basically a slightly throwaway comment as part of a review – but it’s starting to gain a little bit of traction now and – let’s be honest – this would really upset the applecart. If you’ll excuse the pun.
    “While controller support in Android in its infancy at best, it’s more than iOS currently offers,” said the original author, Anand Lal Shimpi.
    “I know of an internal Apple project to bring a physical controller to market, but whether or not it will ever see the light of day remains to be seen.”
    I’ve played with the iCADE and it’s great, but an official one would garner much more developer support and would – finally – put a stop to the naysayers who think touch controls were invented by some hideous underworld entity.
    We’ll see.
    http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/04/...ad-controller/

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    No chance of happening. Too small of a market for Apple. Official API for other input devices u could see.
    Other opinions are available.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sounds cool in theory, and hell it may even be cool! But I don't see many people carrying around a controller to go along with their iPads.

The people I see who are gaming on an iPad or iPhone are people who bought that device for a phone, and are playing around with some random games for a few minutes on the train. Personally i don't think there is that much of a market for something like this.

Then again I may be proved wrong with the combination of this controller + the new iPad, but again, I just don't see the point for casuals

Thread Information