http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...firmware-v1-66UPDATE:Sony has now detailed a number of other minor changes in the latest update, listed below:
- The [System Music] setting in Settings > [Sound & Display] now affects BGM in PS Store, near and Sign-Up screens as well as the Home menu.
- When searching for location data, users now have the option to 'Retry' and 'Cancel' when a failure occurs.
- A progress bar is introduced for application installation.
- A direct link to PlayStation Store is made available for new applications that users may discover on near.
- Users can now update data at any time within near, provided they are within the same location.
- The display time of notification alerts has been reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Functional improvements have been made in the following games and applications: Unit 13, Gravity Daze, near.
Results 26 to 30 of 30
Thread: 1.66 fw is out! (Updated)
The Vita updates pretty fast. That was quick.
The Cage likes this post
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
- Rep Power
should I update? i haven't updated my psv yet since the launch update. Ther is no online games and nothing really in the ps store. I'm really waiting for a breakthrough maybe in the scene but the way psv is selling, that doesn't look like it might happen soon lol. Is this update worth it? or should i just wait like say until resistance comes long and update?Originally Posted by Fake_PSN
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)