Anyone lived in Georgia(Tbilisi or Batumi) Enter plz

hi Guys
    sorry if i create topic in wrong section
    I travel to your country tbilisi in few week later and i donít know anywhere in your country and i want to know where can i find PS vita to buy and i appreciated if someone give me address of Sony store or shop ,selling ps vita and Sony production. And if anyone here know the price tell me too. Thanks a lot

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just grab a cab and go to a Best Buy or Walmart. Make sure you grab at least $350 if you want to get the Wifi Vita, a game and a memory card!
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    Just grab a cab and go to a Best Buy or Walmart. Make sure you grab at least $350 if you want to get the Wifi Vita, a game and a memory card!
    thank u so much mate,do u have address of this 2 store.i mean in which avenue?!if give me the exact address i really appreciated.

Forum Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Uhm, guys he's referring to the Republic of Georgia, not the state of Georgia (at least the cities he's listed are from the Republic of Georgia.) There's no Walmarts or Best Buys in the Republic of Georgia to my knowledge. And while I'm a fan of LMGTFY that one fails. From what I could only find a couple of chains there Elit and Magi Electronics and neither seems to indicate that they sell PlayStation products of any kind.

Farbodkain, if you're flying, a trip through Dubai would be your best bet, I'd bet you could buy one in the airport, but you could definitely find one in Dubai. But I'm not sure you're going to find one in Georgia, at least not this early in it's life.

Thread Information