Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

Wii U Aliens: Colonial Marines will be one of the best looking versions

During our trip to Gearbox we sat down with chief creative officer Brian Martell, who discussed in detail the challenge of balancing action and horror elements in its Aliens FPS.

Interestingly, considering this week's rumours, he also had positive things to say about the state of the Wii U version of the game: "I think things like the Wii U are becoming very sexy with what you can do with the controller and especially with what we're able to do using things like motion tracker or whatever sub gameplay that you get to see on there," he said.

"I think that's a compelling experience. I think the machine itself will be one of the best looking versions of the game, because they've got more RAM than some of the other things and they're late in the cycle, so they've got this really great processor and all that kind of stuff."
    Source.

If this turns out to be true, I'm getting a Wii U.

...UNLESS the PS3 version gets features like Move+Sharp Shooter and Vita implementation.
    Last edited by Ghost; 04-04-2012 at 20:48.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Kind of contradicts these Wii U is less powerful FUD articles that have no named sources. I'm looking forward to seeing the Wii U presentation at E3.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Nice. It will probably be the same for most multiplat releases before PS4/Xbox3 are released. AC3, Darksiders II, Batman: AC etc, will all look better and have extra features probably on the WiiU

Thread Information