Beta kicks off this month, free companion service launches in May
The Ghost Recon: Future Soldier multiplayer beta will run from April 19 until May 2 on Xbox 360 and PS3.
Mill map It'll allow up to 12 simultaneous players to choose from three classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and play two modes across two maps, Pipeline and Mill (see screens).
The beta can be accessed in the following ways:
- Conflict:Players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins. Game session: one round of 15 minutes.
- Saboteur (available starting April 26th):A bomb spawns in a central location, both teams compete to retrieve the bomb and be the first to detonate it at the opposing team's base. Game session: one round of ten minutes.
Ubisoft has also announced Ghost Recon Network, which is described as a free companion service that will support all future Ghost Recon titles. Available on PC, smartphones and tablets, the Ghost Recon Network site and version one of the iOS and Android apps will launch with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on Xbox 360 and PS3 on May 25. Beta players will get an early chance to try out some of the features on the Ghost Recon Network website and Android mobile app, both of which are in beta.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction owners. Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 owners can access the beta directly through the game
- Pre-order Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on Xbox 360 and receive a Xbox 360 beta key.
- Also, look out for additional key giveaways online
Ghost Recon Network Key features:
Customize and share in-game weapons on the go:
Track player history and friends' in-game status
- Use GunSmith mobile to customize weapons down to their inner parts in 3D and sync them to consoles
- Publish weapons to the GunSmith Gallery and browse guns posted by the Ghost Recon Network community
Receive exclusive rewards
- Access personal player performance on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games and compare stats on leaderboards
- Receive challenges, friend activity reports and community updates via the website or push notifications on smartphones and tablets
Become a better player
- Download the free Ghost Recon Network app at launch to unlock additional attachment credits in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Earn weapons and weapon skins in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier by playing other Ghost Recon games or interacting with other Ghost Recon experiences
Earlier this week Ubisoft announced a June 15 release date for the delayed PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
- Study detailed game information and heatmaps to prepare for the next battle
- Build and manage your squad, add recruits and search for competing squads
Latest PSU headlines:
Results 1 to 25 of 93
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier MP beta dated, Ghost Recon Network announced
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)