Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Every had a dream when you didn't wanna wake up from it cuz it was good?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 84.62%
  • No

2 15.38%
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

What was the most recent dream you had?

I'll go first it was pretty good it was like an inception type dream first i was at my old highschool saying hi and chilling out with my friends then all of a sudden we were transported to some battlegrounds **** was crazy mortars and gunfire everywhere next thing you know I'm jumping over holes going to cover to cover shooting at deformed people i fall into this hole and i land in some island beach i saw a bright light then i woke up sun was in my eyes lol it was a good dream

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I keep having "End of Days" dreams. The latest was being attacked by purple monsters that came out of a black hole. I believe they were demons. Another common theme in all these dreams I have is seeing scenes in which people are cruel to one another, which is warned about.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

3. Likes Kuro wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Had a dream where I was having sex. I hate that I woke up.

Then there was this other cool dream I had where black clouds surrounded the sky, but somehow my building stood up in the sky, so I could see the clouds forming and the epic thunderstorm that ensued. I wrote that dream down somewhere so I could use it as a movie plot point one day, kinda like how James Cameron did it with Terminator when he had a dream about them in Rome.

5. Likes Kuro wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    I'm sure I must dream about something, but I can never remember them, sadly

7. Likes Kuro wishes they had posted this first.
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I keep having "End of Days" dreams. The latest was being attacked by purple monsters that came out of a black hole. I believe they were demons. Another common theme in all these dreams I have is seeing scenes in which people are cruel to one another, which is warned about.
    purple monsters? whoa thats pretty crazy yea i've heard of that sign before

Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Had a dream where I was having sex. I hate that I woke up.

Then there was this other cool dream I had where black clouds surrounded the sky, but somehow my building stood up in the sky, so I could see the clouds forming and the epic thunderstorm that ensued. I wrote that dream down somewhere so I could use it as a movie plot point one day, kinda like how James Cameron did it with Terminator when he had a dream about them in Rome.
    lol..that last of dream of yours sounds pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    I'm sure I must dream about something, but I can never remember them, sadly
    lol thats just unfortunate man

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AsuraOkami
    One dream in particular comes to mind. I was piccolo training with a clone getting ready for a battle that will be coming up soon. I was flying, using energy beams and everything. I was in the hyperbolic time chamber as well and i almost got lost since i went a little too far but i still trained. As i was getting towards the end of my one day training i suddenly feel the energy of opponent. He arrived a little earlier than what was told, so i head out to the battle field.

As i get there i decide to step up and take crack at the opponent. During the middle of the of the fight i wake up from the dream and was extremely mad since i had to wake up for school at the time. Everything felt so real and i was in control of what i was doing(I was dreaming through 1st person) and everything else. Such a shame that i woke up though.

10. Likes Kuro wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Sage

I rarely dream though the last one i remember was about moving to Canada and selling bags of snow.

12. Likes Ixion , Kuro wishes they had posted this first.
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I rarely dream though the last one i remember was about moving to Canada and selling bags of snow.
    Lmao great stuff

Elite Sage
    That my calc teacher put a 30 point curve on our tests. Had a 92 in the dream, then I woke up and realize it was bull**** because she would never curve a test. At least I guessed fairly closely, ended up having a 68
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I was talking about dreams with my mates earlier when we were watchin a film with some drinks, gemma said she had a dream about zombies that were heroin addicts :s

Last dream I had was something to do about work, I can't remember all of it but I know it made me wake up in a sweat, works been really stressful lately so that's probs why.
    I find it strange that I can't remember all what happened but I never forget the dream I had when I was younger where I was riding a bike downhill and I came off and I had that really weird sensation where your falling.

Has anyone ever had sleep paralysis? I've had it a few times now, when it first happened it was so scary I couldn't move at all or even speak. I tried so hard to shout but nothing came out, so I just tried to relax and I was able to start moving around and then I just ran downstairs haha

"Guns for Show, Knives for Pro"

Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Oh, sure. Bags of snow...

It's been a while since I've had any dreams. The last one I had started out with me in the middle of a city. I don't recognize any familiar landmarks. I didn't even spend any time looking at the ground. What I do notice is that it's a very clear, sunny sky. Then I hear the sounds of people screaming, the shuffling of feet etc. I glimpse buildings being engulfed by fire, one by one, all around me. They don't seem to collapse though. The fire simply rises through them from the bottom all the way to the top in one long concentrated surge. I see it so clearly that I can remember how quickly the buildings all transition from clean skyscrapers to their charred, black interior frames amidst the clear and sunny sky. Next thing I know I pass through a tunnel and talk to some people on the grass. I hear a rumbling sound behind me get louder and that's where the dream ends.

Anyways, dreams usually reflect on certain themes and issues that you have in your waking life. I could easily infer, for example, that the people being cruel to others in The Black Wolf's dreams may have something to do with how people are supposedly cruel to her since she has talked about being bullied before on multiple occasions and not knowing why people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Has anyone ever had sleep paralysis? I've had it a few times now, when it first happened it was so scary I couldn't move at all or even speak. I tried so hard to shout but nothing came out, so I just tried to relax and I was able to start moving around and then I just ran downstairs haha
    I've had it happen to me once a couple years ago. I woke up from a dream and I couldn't move at all for about half a minute or so. It's a weird feeling. But from what I understand, you're not supposed to move at all when you're dreaming, although the activity in your brain remains fairly high.
    Last edited by Black; 04-07-2012 at 02:18.

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I've had it happen to me once a couple years ago. I woke up from a dream and I couldn't move at all for about half a minute or so. It's a weird feeling. But from what I understand, you're not supposed to move at all when you're dreaming, although the activity in your brain remains fairly high.
    Yeah something to do with stopping your body being harmed whilst your asleep, it must not always work though as I've sometimes woken up and my head being at the opposite side of the bed. And then there's sleep walking as well.

Super Elite
    Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    Last week I had a dream in which I had a party at my house with Insane Clown Posse, Blaze and Twiztid, pretty awesome dream that was..

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Sigmund Freud or Jacques Lacan would probably love to get into my dreams.
    (and no, freud was extreamly diverse in his analysis, dont go there)

anyways, aside from that, my normal dreams are pretty much "BRAIN!!! WHY U WAKE ME UP!!!!" type deals.

my most recent dream however...
    meh, nothing too exciting. just myself floating through random Scandinavian forests observing the ripple effects of the earths movements. gripping i know.
    however, i can't describe my observations to you. they're kind of like huge waves that deform the terrain but keep it intact and whole. not in the earthquake type wave. literal wave deformation of the earths crust....if that makes sense.

i also dream in colour, OP should have made this the poll. i know people who dream in black and white......i feel sorry for them. i cant imagine dreaming in black and white
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    I had the strangest dream last night, first I was a bodyguard protecting someone and I was just going around shooting people. There was also a part where 4 guys were fighting, then two picked up bricks and kept hitting the other 2 in the head and their heads burst open. It was really weird because their eyes looked like eggs. Then I was eating something at a party and threw up in the toilets, then I was in my room feeding my old cat little treats and then I was at a pub with my mates sitting with this girl I like and then I woke up. WTF

I also had a dream the night before that I knew Rihanna and that I had her phone number, then I showed this girl from work and she tried txting her saying she was really sexy and that i loved her but I cancelled it before it sent.

Dedicated Member
    It's been quite awhile since my last but i used to have dreams about saving some random girl ive never knowingly met. i had this dream countless times with the same girl, but at the start of the dream her face would always be.. hmm..'fuzzy' asif it hadn't loaded fully lol.
    The dreams were always in different locations, running from different things. Very ''Come with me if you want to live'' ish. Overly dramatic. Sadly i cant picture the details anymore, i cant even picture her face anymore.
    There wasnt even a sexy side to it either, well in the dream i understood/felt great feelings for the girl, but it never sorta evolved to anything in any of the dreams. Just me trying to protect her no matter what.

Damn the Brain is one trippy mthr fker!!

I remember some dreams where it will be a place you visted, and you will see a clock for example, a clock you didnt knowingly see when u visited. But in your dream you will see it down to the smallest details.. Then you go visit the place again and see the clock and you're like ''Omg What The ****kkkkkkkkk, No fkn way, that is crazy!''

I Love it!
    Last edited by DeRaddyoMoFo; 04-16-2012 at 04:33.

Master Poster
    I was with couple friends and we got this orange flavored ice cream and there were walnuts in it and I think some kind of fruit. I cracked open a walnut and there came a small black worm that immediately transformed into this flying amoeba like creature with "hair" on the perimeter of its body from top to bottom. It was dark with brown zebra like stripes. Then I woke up. It was weird. Considering I have been up for 28 hour since that dream, I am probably due for another wacky one.
    PS4|PS3|PS2|PS1|PSVITA|XBOX 360|XBOX|N64|3DS XL|DSi|Gameboy Advance|Gameboy Color|PC

Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style
    I can't visually dream or visualize. So no...

I usually can never remember my dreams but when I do, it's just a thought after I wake up.
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    i have a lot of awesome dreams. the one this morning was good. i was the Stig

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    I had the most awful dream the other night. Basically I dreamt I was at work. Nothing cool happened infact it was typical day to day bull****. I was ****in pissed. Didn't get paid for nothin, just dreaming I was working like a chump.

I've also had a reoccuring dream that's kinda cool. Basically the world is all desert and some humans have been turned into these dried out mummy things that suck the moisture out of normal people. Got my shotty and band of survivers killin loads of these thirsty asshats. Never get very far always just kind of miander around till I wake up. Good times haha.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I dreamed two nights in a row that I cheated on my girlfriend with two different girls that go to my school. I told her and she didn't seem happy. lol

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Man that sucks Btbam...

I was a predator, huntung other animals.
    Not capable of complex thoughts there was only raw power and my prey.
    I chased down a zebra and threw it to the ground.
    Held down my victim with my weight and bit it's throat.
    At first it fought back and tried to escape but after a while it accepted death.
    Seconds seemed like hours as i watched the life fade from it's eyes.

I woke up with the hardest ***** of my life.

Thread Information