Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I weep for humanity.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    I know. Just saying, that world is a sick place.
    Forcing somebody to keep a baby that they don't want, have no means of looking after, and could be detrimental to their health becuase of your beliefs (as in the people running teh state) is also sick and cruel

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I say put it in Korea as well and help them out
    They probably do
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    Forcing somebody to keep a baby that they don't want, have no means of looking after, and could be detrimental to their health becuase of your beliefs (as in the people running teh state) is also sick and cruel
    Nobody is forcing them to get pregnant.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Its so sad that a digital world out ways the real world
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    My gosh, stop liking every single post, claud3. You don't make any sense because you vote up opposing posts...

6. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    [baby_death_joke.gif]
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    My gosh, stop liking every single post, claud3. You don't make any sense because you vote up opposing posts...
    Mate i am on my phone and it just happens and i do not know how it , sorry

Fixed the problem, will not happen again
    Last edited by claud3; 04-09-2012 at 18:48.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Nobody is forcing them to get pregnant.
    rape.........

or condom splits, or the pill doesnt do its job. There are many ways that people can get pregnant even if they take precautions not to do so.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Forum Overseer
    rape.........

or condom splits, or the pill doesnt do its job. There are many ways that people can get pregnant even if they take precautions not to do so.
    and that still doesn't justify it.

Unbound Mercenary
    rape.........

As sufi said, it still does not justify it.

And that has been proven to be an extremely small amount of the reason women get pregnant.

Apprentice

Out of all the creatures to walk the Earth, HUMANS are the most CRUEL.:iagree

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    if the woman giving birth to the baby is going to ruin her life, and could even be potentially dangerous to her health she should give birth, even if the likely result is they both die in child birth. Then she should still have to do it ?

yeah $#@! that.

Forum Overseer
    if the woman giving birth to the baby is going to ruin her life, and could even be potentially dangerous to her health she should give birth, even if the likely result is they both die in child birth. Then she should still have to do it ?

yeah $#@! that.
    What does that have to do with this woman zipping up a new born in a bag and throwing it in the trash?

Unbound Mercenary

yeah $#@! that.
    Yes.

But yeah, I'm just a simple minded hillbilly that thinks that a woman should not have the right to throw a baby away as if its trash just because she made a mistake.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    What does that have to do with this woman zipping up a new born in a bag and throwing it in the trash?
    The issue of abortion was raised by another poster. I was meerely responding with my opinions.

Forum Overseer
    The issue of abortion was raised by another poster. I was meerely responding with my opinions.
    The first post you had replied to, spoke about this world being a sick place (talking about this woman) and your reply to him was explaining different situations where the person may not have had a choice but to have a baby.

Now if he had specifically spoken about that subject, then I understand but that has nothing to do with this situation. This lady had no reason to do what she did. None of those examples apply.

Master Sage
    Forcing somebody to keep a baby that they don't want, have no means of looking after, and could be detrimental to their health because of your beliefs (as in the people running the state) is also sick and cruel.
    Then they should learn to put something on the end of it and not get pregnant. If they're big enough to have unprotected sex, then they're big enough to deal with the consequences of their actions, and this is coming from someone who's friend who has just been through that exact situation. She didn't abort it or tie it up in a bag, though, she did the humane thing and gave him up for adoption knowing full well she wouldn't be able to provide for him.

PSN ID
    OA1995
    Purely disgusting, people like them should be shot

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    The first post you had replied to, spoke about this world being a sick place (talking about this woman) and your reply to him was explaining different situations where the person may not have had a choice but to have a baby.

Now if he had specifically spoken about that subject, then I understand but that has nothing to do with this situation. This lady had no reason to do what she did. None of those examples apply.
    he said teh world was a disgusting place where people are alowed to have abortions. So I presented them with reasons as to why in some conditions its justified in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Then they should learn to put something on the end of it and not get pregnant. If they're big enough to have unprotected sex, then they're big enough to deal with the consequences of their actions, and this is coming from someone who's friend who has just been through that exact situation. She didn't abort it or tie it up in a bag, though, she did the humane thing and gave him up for adoption knowing full well she wouldn't be able to provide for him.
    l2readweholethreadbeforeresponding.

rape or cases where they get pregnant and then the baby can literally kill them because their body isnt capable to deal with it I think they should be able to abort.

Also chances are that kid is going to spend his whole life in a ridiculously under funded resedential care home, until he can go to a halfway house before being let out on his own at the age of 18. yeah super $#@!ing great life. I'n not aware of the exact circumstances for your mate, but direct adoption can be very hard to find.
    Last edited by squirrelbo1; 04-14-2012 at 17:27.

Forum Overseer
    he said teh world was a disgusting place where people are alowed to have abortions. So I presented them with reasons as to why in some conditions its justified in my opinion.
    Well then you have misunderstood what Kwesnoth was talking about.

Observe:

In Kwesnoth's first post, he mentions that this sort of thing happens everywhere (paraphrasing). Then Vulgotha responded to him:

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Um.. Aborting a prom baby is a bit different than an individual being so hooked on Starcraft she is unaware she's giving birth... In a public venue.. And the infant summarily dies.
    I know. Just saying, that world is a sick place.
    No one at any point said that aborting a baby was wrong in every situation. Everyone's just been saying that this particular case was $#@!ed up.

rape or cases where they get pregnant and then the baby can literally kill them because their body isnt capable to deal with it I think they should be able to abort.

Also chances are that kid is going to spend his whole life in a ridiculously under funded resedential care home, until he can go to a halfway house before being let out on his own at the age of 18. yeah super $#@!ing great life. I'n not aware of the exact circumstances for your mate, but direct adoption can be very hard to find.
    If the woman can't have the baby (physicallly) then that's obviously understandable but you don't know what could happen, as far as treatment or where the child might end up, after birth. Biological parents aren't always good to their children either.

And let's say he does end up in a lower-than-average-income house, that doesn't necessarily mean that he had a hard life or that it wasn't worth "living".

Ask that kid once he grows up if he/she would rather have not existed.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Well then you have misunderstood what Kwesnoth was talking about.

Observe:

In Kwesnoth's first post, he mentions that this sort of thing happens everywhere (paraphrasing). Then Vulgotha responded to him:

No one at any point said that aborting a baby was wrong in every situation. Everyone's just been saying that this particular case was $#@!ed up.

If the woman can't have the baby (physicallly) then that's obviously understandable but you don't know what could happen, as far as treatment or where the child might end up, after birth. Biological parents aren't always good to their children either.

And let's say he does end up in a lower-than-average-income house, that doesn't necessarily mean that he had a hard life or that it wasn't worth "living".

Ask that kid once he grows up if he/she would rather have not existed.
    kwesnoths first post was "Hasn't anyone been paying attention to America? $#@! like this happens all the time with teen girls. Trying to flush new born babies down toilets and what not.

And yet most still support abortion, which will often entail after birth abortion."

I said that there is a difference AND that abortion is ok in certain cituations. His was a blanket statement. I said its more complicated than that.

also im not talking about poorer background. I'm talking about care homes which are in no way an ideal environment for somebody to grow up. I'm not saying that the woman should have aborted it, but jeager was making out like it was the only good thing she could have done, I disagree I dont think we should stigmatise women if they want to get an abortion.

and yeah of course everybody would be glad they are alive (well mostly) but I think that I wouldn't want to have been an unnecisary burden on anyone.

24. Likes Omar likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    I see what you meant. I didn't understand the context.

Though I still disagree about the burden part...you can't decide for someone else. If the baby can be born, safe, without issues...and it's not aborted before a certain time then we shouldn't decide its fate.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    I see what you meant. I didn't understand the context.

Though I still disagree about the burden part...you can't decide for someone else. If the baby can be born, safe, without issues...and it's not aborted before a certain time then we shouldn't decide its fate.
    Well we are deciding its fate if its born and we put it up for adoption. Granted its not as extreme as living or not living but even so.

Also I don't think abortions should happen much later than say 10 weeks. After that then it starts to properly develop. Also if one is religious ensoulment (sp) occurs around then as well.

Forum Overseer
    Well we are deciding its fate if its born and we put it up for adoption. Granted its not as extreme as living or not living but even so.
    We're not deciding its fate because if it happened without anyone's fault (other than the rapist or the man who didn't care about having a child), we have no control over that part...that's where the fate began...now all we're doing is letting it happen.

Also I don't think abortions should happen much later than say 10 weeks. After that then it starts to properly develop. Also if one is religious ensoulment (sp) occurs around then as well.
    I don't think it's ok to have an abortion unless you're not physically able to have one, whatever reason it may be.

And only before the heartbeat appears.

I think there's ample amount of time by before you know that the child will pose a threat or not. And if you still continue, there's always the Caesarean.

Thread Information