Thread: Eve: Online

Super Elite

Eve: Online

Just curious who plays this? How long have you been playing? And if anyone is thinking of playing it etc? Almost finished my second month, plan on continueing
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

Superior Member
    Hey dude. I've been playing EVE in the past for 4 years. Not played in like 2 years now because of a lot of stuff going on IRL and the lack of a gaming PC.

BUT; I've built a new gaming rig that will come in the mail next week. And EVE is the first thing I'm downloading! My characters are still there waiting for me with a ton of ISK .

Super Elite
    |Nice man, yeah that IRL stuff can be a kicker, I still plan on playing but I've been forced to take a small break from it myself (After only a month lol) but I plan on being back in it within a week or so... just not with any ISK
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

Superior Member
    Hey I'll tell you my in game nick when I got a new char. I believe a have one called Spysersoze and one like fr0st or frozt or something like that...... Anyway new alt one it is when I start again because I have no clue what I was doing 2 years ago.

Thread Information