Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    Why do people think someone has to be arrested immediately? Generally, there is some sort of investigation and then an arrest is made at the appropriate time. We can't just go around arresting everyone and THEN build the case, that's not how our justice system works!
    It's been 4 months and this case would have remained buried if it hadn't been for the media. They still haven't got a suspect even though there is damning evidence against the police.
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bash View Post
    It's been 4 months and this case would have remained buried if it hadn't been for the media. They still haven't got a suspect even though there is damning evidence against the police.
    How do we know? We literally have NO CLUE what the police department is doing, what's holding it up, we know NOTHING. At this point, we've only heard one side of the story. And if it comes out that this side is false, people will simply forget about it and do the exact same thing next time.

If the police were trying to bury this, we will find out, until then don't assume simply assume racist cops were trying to get away with murdering an innocent person, give it a little time to find out both sides of the story and make a decision on the matter when you have ALL the facts.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    There's damning evidence? According to whom?

Veteran
    Taser video then turning off camera. Now atrophy put more holes in the polices story.
    The 68-year-old former marine shot by White Plains police officers sent to his apartment to help him with a medical issue died from a bullet that went into his right arm and punctured both lungs, according to an autopsy obtained by the Daily News.

Since he was right-handed and the shot came from the side, Chamberlain could not have been holding a knife when he was shot, McLaughlin said. The autopsy does not offer any opinion on whether Chamberlain had been holding anything when he was shot.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/White-Plains-Police-Shooting-Kenneth-Chamberlain-Autopsy-146812325.html

Edit:
    O.. and the voice recording.

While I agree with the article in that he could have been holding the knife in his left hand, I kinda doubt that based on all the information that has been released so far. I guess I'll wait for the grand jury inquire later this week.
    Last edited by bash; 04-12-2012 at 22:50.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Taser video then turning off camera. Now atrophy put more holes in the polices story.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/White-Plains-Police-Shooting-Kenneth-Chamberlain-Autopsy-146812325.html

Edit:
    O.. and the voice recording.

While I agree with the article in that he could have been holding the knife in his left hand, I kinda doubt that based on all the information that has been released so far. I guess I'll wait for the grand jury inquire later this week.
    You've seen the taser video? Can we get a link to that please?

The autopsy doesn't put any holes in it unless they say he was holding a knife in his right hand while his arm was raised up. You can hold a knife in your hand pointing it at someone without raising your arm.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Thanks, good to see a judge that has some sense. IMO if what they said is true and show the evidence he should get 2nd degree murder.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    This has nothing to do with the martin case nor does it echo it. Ask any of the talking heads that reported the case they said it was about justice for trayvon this is also involving the police not a regular citizen like zimmerman . they are evoking trayvon to draw sympathy when the are unrelated. Both are tragic, but to lump them together is deplorable
    Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    Absolutely correct. It's pretty vile to try and use that case as a means to draw more attention to your story.

This piece did not need such a flagrant violation of journalism ethics (lol) to draw attention to the heinous acts allegedly committed by the police department.

I'm hoping for justice here. Because these guys are sick bastards if true.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by ex nihilo7 View Post
    Also, the race of the police officer isn't mentioned here.
    Why does that matter?

But my personal feeling says that it's probably a white guy (italian if the name says anything).

I have never seen or heard a black man say "raghead" or any other racial slur...other than, of course, a bunch of slurs against white folks. i.e. cracker, white trash, probably more that I don't know yet.

Thread Information