Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    There were some classic names on gaf. lol

Red Dead Revengeance
    God of War: Revengeance
    Red Dead God of War
    God of War: Vengemption.

God of War 4: Revendemption.
    YES

Different game would be nice but it's GoW related. It's a good series IMO, they need to learn to leave a good series alone. I'd rather have a good short series than an endless, beating a dead horse series.
    Last edited by podsaurus; 04-13-2012 at 12:40.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    There were some classic names on gaf. lol

Red Dead Revengeance
    God of War: Revengeance
    Red Dead God of War
    God of War: Vengemption.

God of War 4: Revendemption.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

3. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
    PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Either GOW 4 or a collection of all 5 games.
    All 5 God of War games on Vita? I'd buy that.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    solid1snake67
    i kno people be like wtf when i suggest this but another red dead redemption game, i know rockstar is working on GTAV but they have a 6 months or more left on the game and rumored to be march 9th 2012 now, gaming companies can work on more than one game at once. i've only played once god of war, i cant play that kind of game cuz of seizures. red dead:vegence but, im just thinking out of the box, remember redead redemption got game of the year so a likely sequeal wouldnt be out of the question and alot of people still play the multiplayer. it could be god of war or for me i'd want a new red dead game

Apprentice
    So the picture's name says "gowa". If "gow" stands for "God Of War" (which is likely, and I hope that it means God Of War!), then the "a" a the end of "gowa" most likely stands for "announcement". I don't think that the A stands for some title, like "God Of War - Absolution" or "God Of War - Aphrodite sex-mini-games (PS move required)".

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by MBS D@v!d View Post
    So the picture's name says "gowa". If "gow" stands for "God Of War" (which is likely, and I hope that it means God Of War!), then the "a" a the end of "gowa" most likely stands for "announcement". I don't think that the A stands for some title, like "God Of War - Absolution" or "God Of War - Aphrodite sex-mini-games (PS move required)".
    This

Dedicated Member

I believe they can and will pull off a 4th installment. I know it's a stretch for some people, but I felt there was a bit more story to tell after finishing all of the GOW games. The gods could exist in/on a different plane after they die. The reason I say this is because.... Whoa! what's up with Athena?! She's clearly some sort of god spirit, so I'm quite sure they can squeeze another game or even 2 out of that angle! And I hope they do. I LOVE the series and always wish for another one. And being a Greek mythology buff, I know there are more gods and stuff. But, really they've killed off many big names. At least names in Greek myths that most people recognize. But I will be very interested to see where they go with this. Anyone with ME?!

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    This
    Yeah, I mentioned that before. It wouldn't make much sense for them to assign a subtitle to a main series title. Especially for God of War. At least I'm pretty sure it's God of War 4. They seem to be making a big deal out of it with the teaser image and it does so happen to be one of their most popular franchises.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 04-14-2012 at 01:42.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    It's a gears of war announcement.

Ok probably not but anything other then God of war. I love the series but i was satisfied with the ending of the third.

Please stop milking franchises and move on.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    You foolish people. It is clearly Hannah Montana 2: Miley vs Hannah

12. Likes FireSol , The Black Wolf likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    I wouldn't mind another GOW, the third left me craving for more, especially after the $#@!ty ending.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Ancient
    It's a good question, after everything Kratos has done, has vengeance really gave him redemption?

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    It's a good question, after everything Kratos has done, has vengeance really gave him redemption?
    It's almost as if he needs...revengedemption........................... .....

Ancient
    It's almost as if he needs...revengedemption........................... .....
    Exactly!

Sent from my Sony Xperia S

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Superior Member
    ^ Or even Revengeance.

Apprentice
    I could think of a really deep story. Athena betrayed Kratos from day 1... she used and abused him for her goals. Fortunately, he didn't do what she wanted at the end of GOW3. But just look at it... she used him - just like Zeus.

We don't know... maybe Kratos has some other children. I mean, he slept with many women in the GOW series. And we don't know how many women Kratos has had sex with off-screen (I mean "not in the games"). He didn't use a condom (lol now THAT would be cool.... "ancient condoms"... made of leather)... he slept with many woman, and one of those women was APHRODITE - a goddess. Kratos himself is a demigod (=50% god). That means that the child/children that Aphrodite would give birth to would be at least 75% god.

Let's hope they pull off a GREAT story. I really hope so. And don't change the franchise into something experimental... I don't know... coop COULD work, but I highly doubt it. GOW is a single-player game (one player).

PSU Technical Advisor
    "Will naked women bring erections?"

Probably, and so therefore I'm guessing that Kratos will redeem himself through vengeance since that is totally logica- wait, what? No it's not.

Lol "IF I KILL ENOUGH PEOPLE BECAUSE IM MAD I SHALL ACHIEVE REDEMPTION!" or you can simply admit that you're a greek tragedy and continue going down the path of absolute annihilation and anti-heroism.. And not feel bad about it! Why? Because your greek morality is much different than our pansy 21st century one.

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    I hope this isn't some psn/vita game.
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    I hope it's God of War 4... On Vita. I know people will say that it should be on PS3 but why? If Sony are committed to the Vita then putting a numbered sequel to one of their biggest franchises on the Vita will show how committed they are. When Nintendo do it no one bats an eyelid so why should Sony not do the same?

PSN ID
    RipleyExile
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    I hope it's God of War 4... On Vita. I know people will say that it should be on PS3 but why? If Sony are committed to the Vita then putting a numbered sequel to one of their biggest franchises on the Vita will show how committed they are. When Nintendo do it no one bats an eyelid so why should Sony not do the same?
    Sony won't want to lose sales. Not everyone who has a PS3 has a Vita. What would make a good sales point though is releasing on both platforms and then using the ability to play on your Vita where you left of from on your PS3 and vice versa. Double sales.

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Quote Originally Posted by RipleyExile View Post
    Sony won't want to lose sales. Not everyone who has a PS3 has a Vita. What would make a good sales point though is releasing on both platforms and then using the ability to play on your Vita where you left of from on your PS3 and vice versa. Double sales.
    By that Logic, Sony should have put God of War 3 on PS2, since not everyone who has a PS2 has a PS3.

PSN ID
    RipleyExile
    The Vita is a different platform to a home console though. They would have been trying to get people to move onto the PS3 at the time. The games that come out on PS4 probably won't come out on PS3 despite high PS3 ownership levels, as again, they will be trying to get people to buy the new home console.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    Right now the Vita isn't doing very well at all. As time goes on if things don't pick up it will lose support and then you have a great game that's only available on a defunct platform.

Now putting it on both is a good idea but you don't want to limit one of Sony's flagship titles available on only a handheld.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by RipleyExile View Post
    The Vita is a different platform to a home console though. They would have been trying to get people to move onto the PS3 at the time. The games that come out on PS4 probably won't come out on PS3 despite high PS3 ownership levels, as again, they will be trying to get people to buy the new home console.
    You know that's gonna piss some people off.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Dedicated Member
    I think it'll be either God of War 4 or Heavenly Sword 2. I mean it's basically in God of War style with that font they love to use for everything, but the tagline is mysteriously similar to the one on Heavenly Sword's case.

If it was, I still would want Sony Santa Monica to do it, because they KNOW how to make an awesome hack-n-slash game. What ever it is I hope it's awesome.

Thread Information