Latest PSU headlines:

Thread: PC Gaming Clan

Apprentice

PC Gaming Clan

Recently I've been playing a lot of shooters online on my PC and I've been wanting to start a clan. Maybe just four of us playing together every now and then? This is kind of a sad post because I'm basically asking for online friends lol

I've been playing quite a bit of Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty. Open to more games. I currently live in Idaho, U.S.A. and all of my main gaming can be at night or Friday/Saturdays. I work all day long pretty much. If anyone maybe wants to try playing online I'm up for it.

My gaming tag for both Origin and Steam is: eXcecution3r

The thing behind this post is that my old online friends are interested in other games now and my real life friends are mainly into MMORPG's. (WoW, SWTOR, etc.) I don't mind Star Wars: The Old Republic and actually enjoy it but they're so far along that I'd really not want to play with them to be honest.... and I'd rather play a shooter online.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You can add me to BF3 battleog if you want. I live in UK so time differences may not be ideal.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en/user/k33fy/

steam profile
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/keefy
    Last edited by keefy; 04-14-2012 at 21:09.

Apprentice
    Friend request sent on Origin and Steam. Are you in a clan or something already?

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sorry i dont touch anything with a EA or Activision logo on it.
    I plan on getting Guild Wars 2, Diablo III, Borderlands 2, and Hawken on PC if you plan on playing those then let me know.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by eXcEcuTion3r View Post
    Recently I've been playing a lot of shooters online on my PC and I've been wanting to start a clan. Maybe just four of us playing together every now and then? This is kind of a sad post because I'm basically asking for online friends lol

I've been playing quite a bit of Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty. Open to more games. I currently live in Idaho, U.S.A. and all of my main gaming can be at night or Friday/Saturdays. I work all day long pretty much. If anyone maybe wants to try playing online I'm up for it.

My gaming tag for both Origin and Steam is: eXcecution3r

The thing behind this post is that my old online friends are interested in other games now and my real life friends are mainly into MMORPG's. (WoW, SWTOR, etc.) I don't mind Star Wars: The Old Republic and actually enjoy it but they're so far along that I'd really not want to play with them to be honest.... and I'd rather play a shooter online.
    Add me on origin/Steam. I think my name is Daggers21 on both!

I'm in the clan DB Gaming and while not much is going on for PC...we still have some people and mine is almost built so I'll be playing lots of Bf3 soon!(I also will try and get BF3 squad going for the clan!)

Thread Information