PSU U.K. Executive Editor and Podcast Host
    Items User name styleLed ZeppelinAssassins Creed Ezio3DSDreamcastNintendo 64Vita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Top 5 scariest Silent Hill moments ever -- what's yours?

Hi guys,

We've put up a list of what we believe are Silent Hill's top 5 scariest moments of all time, check it out here:

http://www.psu.com/Top-5-scariest-Si...a015009-p0.php

However, this is just our opinion. How about you guys? Please share your top Silent Hill scares below!
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=263583&dateline=13663  69798

Superior Member
    SH1: everything.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    Seeing the HD collection on my mates ps3 was the scariest for me put me right off lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    New member of the PS4 club

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Zombie View Post
    SH1: everything.
    I'm with you.

Being 14 at the time i first played it i was scared $#@!less. I was freaked out just watching my friend play it, nevermind playing it myself.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I cant really say since I haven't played 2 and 3 in years (but I am getting that collection no matter what) but downpour scared me $#@!less from start to finish...I literally had to skip quests because I wimped out..I couldn't handle it anymore. It's like a psychological mind game of endurance...The very dark rooms with limited lighting, the random noises in the background and the weird soundtrack all contributed to me $#@!ting my pants.

But I'm happy it scared me cause Dead Space 1 and 2 was just really cool and fun, not so much scary as people say. Dante's Inferno wasn't scary either, but it was $#@!ed up in terms of gore and creatures. Apparently aborted fetuses go to hell. That's $#@!ed up

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Well they aren't baptised so they get a ticket straight to hell, thanks to Adam and Eve
    I think SH2's final boss was pretty f*ed up, it was such a relief to finally finish the game... but then i got the "water" ending

PSU U.K. Executive Editor and Podcast Host
    Items User name styleLed ZeppelinAssassins Creed Ezio3DSDreamcastNintendo 64Vita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    The very dark rooms with limited lighting, the random noises in the background and the weird soundtrack all contributed to me $#@!ting my pants.
    I hear you there, mate. Silent Hill 1 in particular was crammed with random background noises and a bombastic soundtrack, which made the game just as freaky as some of the more conventional scares. I remember the hospital in particular had several rooms where you'd hear a loud bang just out of nowhere, made me jump out of my skin.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=263583&dateline=13663  69798

Thread Information