Latest PSU headlines:

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Miyamoto 'afraid of responsibility crowdfunding'

Miyamoto 'afraid of responsibility crowdfunding'

April 14 2012 13:00 / Modified April 14 2:27 p.m. 2012 / By: Game Solutions / 14 comments
    Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto and Nintendo CEO would be afraid of the responsibility that a crowdfunding project involves, that people already give money to advance a game made to be seen. This he said in an interview with Gamer.nl.
    "I think I would be afraid of the responsibility (which crowdfunding entails)," said Miyamoto. He calls the developers who create games for this kind of chose "very brave".

Updates release after release

Miyamoto also talked about the further development of entertainment software after release, something he first makes the audio guide that he Nintendo made ​​for the Louvre museum. Asked whether he was this way of working for his future games to be possible, he answered affirmatively, with the remark that there is a good environment should be.
    "Yes, provided we have the Nintendo eShop and that people actually use this and it all works well. If we have that environment, it is certainly something we think about, even in terms of games," said Miyamoto. He intends that Nintendo should have the certainty that every consumer is capable of such an update for a game to receive.
    Miyamoto himself would not spend too much time to the further development of projects after they put on the market. "From my view, I want to continue to another title, I would not last forever working on a game. So it would be a limited period after the release."
    The full interview with Shigeru Miyamoto will follow in the course of next week.

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...26prmd%3Dimvns

Well it seems, He is afraid of something after all
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I'm guessing it's because it is easier to let people down when they have helped fund the project whilst at the same time not being able to have any input.

3. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    totally agree, its a 50/50 situation
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information