Latest PSU headlines:

Superior Member

Crowd-Sourced Tactical TPS "TAKEDOWN"

This game, the spiritual successor to games like the original Rainbow Six and SWAT series, will focus on realistic weapons modeling, squad based play, in a close-quarters battle setting. To succeed in this game you need to take things slow, study your plans, and execute flawlessly. If you get shot, there are consequences. You won’t be hiding behind a wall waiting for your health to regenerate. If a team member goes down, you will have to assess the situation and reallocate team members if necessary to complete the mission. Don't expect all of the tools and plans to be forced fed to you - it is up to the player to ensure their team is equipped and ready for the tasks at hand.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ctical-shooter

Sounds quite promising IMO. I'm a big SOCOM fan, and I enjoyed Confrontation (yes, get over it) until it was taken over by hackers. I've been scouting around for another tactical TPS until this caught my eye.

PC version will be FPS, PS3 to be TPS.

Elite Guru
    "If you get shot, there are consequences. You won’t be hiding behind a wall waiting for your health to regenerate." wow, now this got me interest. Sounds like this is going to be a good hard challenge. Always welcome any TPS,

Thread Information