Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    Forward Unto Dawn mid season trailer:

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    In all due respect, that is the biggest understatement of 2012 regarding Halo 4!

Oh I know.. just kinda playing it down a little bit.

Forum Sage
    HALO 4 OST is out today.

Some screenshots of the Scanned trailer:

And another gif:

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Already heard the entire soundtrack.

Soldier 95B
    Anyone buy the LE Controller yet? I wanted to know how sweet the blue lights looked. I was thinking about picking it up this weekend.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Anyone buy the LE Controller yet? I wanted to know how sweet the blue lights looked. I was thinking about picking it up this weekend.

Some more images:

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    the console looks really, really nice. The IGN video showed all the fingerprints on it though it would be better matte. Still looks great though

Forum Sage
    Longbow MP map walkthrough:

10. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Is that.. Camo on the gun? You can have skins?

Forum Sage
    Yeah, some are pre order bonus items.

Unbound Mercenary
    Gun camos are awesome. Won't be getting any of the pre-order ones thats for sure. lol
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Longbow MP map walkthrough:

Camo weapon skin looks awesome.

Elite Guru

Halo 4 Gameplay Trailer

Halo 4 Gameplay Trailer THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:

Last edited by X2; 10-24-2012 at 08:35.
    "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"
    --Kaz Hirai, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment

16. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Halo with those graphics is like a dream come true. Damn!

Forum Sage
    Exile MP map walkthrough:

19. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    PSU Technical Advisor
    You know what's freaky as hell to me? His voice? The
    is exactly how I read it in my head with the Forerunner books.

I literally did a double take when watching that trailer. I'm in a mild state of shock right now because of how eery this is lol.

Who plays him? Who is his voice actor? God this sounds so familiar..

Ok there is no listing for him anywhere, even IMDB. But it sounds insanely similar to Keith Szarabajka. He was in the Dark Knight as the detective who tried to beat up the joker in the interrogation room, and voiced Joshua Graham from Fallout:NV Honest Hearts.

This is just a total guess on my part.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 10-25-2012 at 21:08.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    You know what's freaky as hell to me? His voice? The
    is exactly how I read it in my head with the Forerunner books.

I literally did a double take when watching that trailer. I'm in a mild state of shock right now because of how eery this is lol.

Who plays him? Who is his voice actor? God this sounds so familiar..

Ok there is no listing for him anywhere, even IMDB. But it sounds insanely similar to Keith Szarabajka. He was in the Dark Knight as the detective who tried to beat up the joker in the interrogation room, and voiced Joshua Graham from Fallout:NV Honest Hearts.

This is just a total guess on my part.
    Lisenting to voices inside your head Vulgotha..could lead to trouble

Was an awesome trailer though.

Elite Guru

Halo is a $3 billion franchise

Halo 4 Has Cost Microsoft More Money Than Any Title To Date

Halo 4 is the most expensive game Microsoft has ever made, Microsoft Studios head Phil Spencer tells Polygon. It is "absolutely" the most money Microsoft has ever spent developing a game, he says. "Nothing's even close."

Estimates for development costs of Halo 3 average out at $60 million, and that was including a massive marketing budget of about $30 million. Halo 3: ODST ended up bringing in more than $170 million in its first 24 hours on the market. Overall, Halo is a $3 billion franchise, Spencer says.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/25/sp...xpensive-game/
    "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"
    --Kaz Hirai, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    It will earn them more than any title they've released.

24. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    You can see it too (re: most expensive game), it looks fantastic and is gonna fly off the shelves.

26. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Forum Sage
    http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headli...n-102512-.aspx

The Halo Bulletin: 10.25.12

11 days and counting

Several months ago, during the infamous Halo 4 news drought, I spent my days curled up in a fetal position under my desk, tears streaming down my face, sobbing about my need to share something, anything, with our information-starved fans. Last week I regressed to the same traumatized state, only this time for the opposite reason: I realized there was no possible way we were going to be able to cover everything about the game that you’ve asked about before it actually comes out. It was always our intent to leave a handful of surprises, though, so surprises you will have, assuming you’ve managed to stay spoiler-free.

While there are some things we want you to experience for yourself, there are other things we want you to know right this very second, which is why we’ve been pushing out large amounts of Halo 4 content at a fast and furious pace. The past three Fridays have given you Parts 1, 2, and 3 of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn (our five-part, live-action web series), last Thursday we premiered “Scanned” (the official launch trailer produced by David Fincher and directed by Tim Miller), and yesterday we released a brand new gameplay trailer (happily nestled between Sons of Anarchy segments). We have a few more tricks up our sleeve (in fact, I’m traveling across the pond for one this weekend), but divulge them I will not. Because then they wouldn’t be tricks. And they wouldn’t be up our sleeve.

As the calendar counts down to November 6, many teams within the studio find themselves busy polishing (and still creating, for those on the Spartan Ops and DLC teams) the updated experiences that will be launching alongside the game. We’re refreshing Halo Waypoint (on console, web and mobile web), fancying up the forums (or simplifying, depending on how you look at it), and putting the finishing touches on a completely new Halo 4 stats experience and the soon-to-be-released Halo 4: Interactive Guide. While change is sometimes difficult, every decision we’ve made is based upon providing a better experience, so we’re going to do everything we can to help you become acquainted with these altered areas. We’ll provide text and image tutorials for each one, and also support in the forums. No, we aren’t going to let you get lost in the newness. We will, however, happily show you around your new digs.

We know the wait is becoming near unbearable, so to keep you distracted, we’re going to throw a lot of information at you in not a lot of time. In this Bulletin, we’re lifting the curtain on a new map (OMG NEW MAP!), we’re revealing all the objects available in Halo 4 Forge (OMG FORGE!), we’re providing an update about the Halo 4 War Games Map Pass (OMG YOU CAN HAZ!), and, since we covered the Master Chief and his evolution last week, we’re going to kick things off with the same thing this week, only this time with your favorite A.I. Oh yes, it’s time to talk about that blue lady that is definitely not a natural formation.

Considered by many to be the most powerful artificial intelligence ever created by humanity, Cortana was paired with the Master Chief in a last ditch effort by the UNSC to end the war with the Covenant. Now perilously beyond her operational lifespan, she teeters on the brink of rampancy as this new world’s threat is finally revealed.

She may not have a physical form, but we can still take a look at how Cortana has evolved appearance-wise over the past almost eleven years. So embiggen the picture above by clicking on it (we didn’t have a fancy-schmancy shot of her from CE, so please excuse the quality of that one in particular), and bask in the beauty of her various holographic iterations. Don’t stare at her too long, though, because once she gets in your head, it’s near impossible to get her out. Just ask the Chief…

VORTEX
    Description: The Forerunner structures which occupy Requiem’s equatorial caverns appear to generate power by harnessing its violent squalls. Onsite personnel believe that a full understanding of such a technology would offer the UEG substantial amounts of affordable, clean energy. Nevertheless, its internal mechanisms remain enigmatic.

A multi-tiered Big Team Battle map designed to support Dominion and vehicular play, Vortex was originally based on concept imagery of a wide, windswept valley leading to a large wind turbine generator. The valley was lined with rectilinear fins or blades that directed the air towards the turbine like a wind tunnel. Built around the wind turbine was a settlement of high-tech huts that might have been erected around the power source of the turbine’s generator. We set out to convey the notion of a deserted, dry ghost town to influence the natural setting, supporting the grand mystique of the Forerunner structures lying dormant, idling with dust and wind blowing through it.

That initial inspiration evolved into the idea of an ancient Forerunner complex unearthed by human inhabitants who worshipped them and aped the forms of their architecture in their primitive buildings. This was further refined into the idea of a Forerunner weather processing complex, which maintained the visual identity of the wind tunnel idea, directing the air through tall fin-like structures into the mouth of a central structure, which then directed the wind currents up into the tall tower above the west base.

Early in development, Vortex was large and open. After initial playtests, we realized it was slightly too large and engagements were too infrequent. One difficulty we encountered when shrinking the map was that it made vehicle paths more constrictive, so we had to slowly expand the roads. This expansion impacted the placement of the bases, which we had to adjust in order to line them up along the highly geometric, symmetrical axes of the Forerunner architecture. Through subsequent iterations, large rocks were added and the bases became more closed off to focus the encounter spaces.

There are upper and lower paths that link all the bases together and provide vehicle lanes beneath the central base. These lanes have plenty of rocky cover and some connecting paths to allow infantry to utilize them with some degree of safety. If you happen to prefer vehicular combat, the power vehicles are located in the cave and side bases.

Sitting high in the map is a large, central Forerunner structure that is accessible by ramps, man cannons and gravity lifts. It has a few sniper points but much of the base is only accessible from the interior. The smaller bases around the edges of the map are used for spawning and as Dominion bases. All of these have multiple access points, as well as various vehicle spawns and ordnance drop locations.

The hardest design challenge we had with Vortex was making sure there was fun interplay between vehicles and infantry. We went through iterations where vehicles were dominant and people were complaining that they couldn’t traverse from base to base without getting killed by a vehicle. Adding man cannons as quick entrances into the middle base helped this problem greatly. Semi-related, at one point during Vortex’s development, the man cannon on the eastern end would always shoot the player into a wall and kill them. While I found it hilarious, others found it frustrating, so we improved the consistency of the jumps.

Sightlines made long range weapons initially dominant on this map, so we added caves and tunnels to circumvent the long open roads and provide additional options for medium and short range players. Despite being a very large map, the traversal time from one side to another is surprisingly short. One small piece of advice, though: getting caught in the open on the vehicle paths will result in a one-way ticket to Splattersville. Consider yourself warned.

Now that you know the basics about Vortex, you probably want to see it in action. Assuming that’s the case, check out the brand new video below featuring a recent game in which I dominated anybody and everybody. Okay, so maybe I didn’t play in this game, but if I had, the previous sentence would totally ring true. Anyway, press play, and enjoy!

Section 3

Classified

Recover Garbled Bits...

Existing in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach, Forge is a game mode which offers the ability to edit multiplayer maps. You can add, remove and move around map objects such as weapons, vehicles, power-ups and props. You can even modify some of the structures found on the map, with a handful of maps allowing an extreme level of modification within large open spaces. In Halo 4, Forge is introducing several new features, such as the real-time highlighting and labeling of objects, the ability to lock, duplicate, and magnetically link objects together, and the option to change player traits in a given location on a map.

Forge is available for all ten Multiplayer maps shipping with Halo 4. There are also three additional spaces that were created just for this mode. We originally revealed Halo 4 Forge at RTX via a live demo with special guests Jack and Geoff from Achievement Hunter. Since then, the Forge fanatics amongst you have been begging for a detailed list of all the objects that will soon be available for your building pleasure. There’s no time like the present to share that list, but before we do that, here’s a brief description of Halo 4’s Forge maps.

IMPACT
    Description: This observation outpost was established to examine the site of a spectacularly violent meteor collision recorded by an ONI patrol drone in 2547. When researchers first arrived, they were startled to find a non-native fragment of the impacting agent had actually survived and was of unknown origin. More recently, interest in the site has grown as the fragment has proven to have originated from long before the earliest of known Forerunner artifacts.

RAVINE
    Description: When ONI dispatched its first expeditionary group to this sector, it was believed that these impressive citadels were individual constructs strategically organized to protect this portion of Requiem. Teams on the ground now believe that they are actually the ramparts and battlements of an impossibly large structure below the surface of the sea.

EROSION
    Description: With hundreds of human colonies now razed in the wake of the Covenant War, the UNSC has dispatched large numbers of advanced pioneer groups to survey potential new worlds. The discovery of Eudemon X49-05 was considered lucky, but concerns remain about the moon’s structural integrity.

And now, here is a semi-comprehensive breakdown of all the objects available in Halo 4 Forge. (I say semi-comprehensive because I'm sure I missed something along the way. That's just the way I roll.)

Magnum
    Assault Rifle
    Battle Rifle
    DMR
    Sniper Rifle
    Rocket Launcher
    Shotgun
    Sticky Detonator
    SAW
    Railgun
    Spartan Laser
    Frag Grenade
    Mounted Machine Gun Turret

Plasma Pistol
    Storm Rifle
    Covenant Carbine
    Needler
    Beam Rifle
    Energy Sword
    Fuel Rod Cannon
    Gravity Hammer
    Concussion Rifle
    Plasma Grenade
    Mounted Plasma Cannon

Boltshot
    LightRifle
    Suppressor
    Scattershot
    Binary Rifle
    Incineration Cannon
    Pulse Grenade

Jet Pack
    Thruster Pack
    Active Camouflage
    Hardlight Shield
    Autosentry
    Promethan Vision
    Hologram
    Regeneration Field

Explosives
    Fusion Coil
    Landmine
    Fuel Canister

Man Cannons
    Cannon, Man
    Cannon, Man, Heavy
    Cannon, Man, Light
    Gravity Lift
    Gravity Lift, Heavy

Gravity Volumes
    Gravity Volume, 5x5
    Gravity Volume, 5x5 Inv
    Gravity Volume, 10x10
    Gravity Volume, 10x10 Inv

Trait Zone
    Trait Zone

Teleporters
    Receiver Node
    Sender Node
    Two-Way Node

Shields
    Shield, One Way, Small
    Shield, One Way, Medium
    Shield, One Way, Large
    Shield, Door, Small
    Shield, Door, Medium
    Shield, Door, Large

Special FX
    Colorblind
    Next Gen
    Juicy
    Nova
    Olde Timey
    Pen and Ink

Toys
    Dice
    Golf Ball
    Kill Ball
    Soccer Ball
    Tin Cup

Lights
    Light, Red
    Light, Blue
    Light, Green
    Light, Orange
    Light, Purple
    Light, Yellow
    Light, White
    Light, Red, Flashing
    Light, Yellow, Flashing

Initial Spawn
    Respawn Point
    Initial Loadout Camera
    Respawn Zone
    Respawn Zone, Weak
    Respawn Zone, Anti
    Respawn Zone, Weak Anti
    Safe Area Boundaries
    Kill Area Boundaries

Initial Drop
    Random Drop
    Objective Drop

Objective Objects
    Flag Stand
    Capture Plate
    Hill Marker
    Extraction Decal

Extraction Targets
    Extraction Crate, Small
    Extraction Crate, Medium
    Extraction Crate Cylinder

Dominion Objects
    Base Terminal
    Base Turret
    Base Stripes

Dominion Base Shields
    Base Shield, Small
    Base Shield, Medium
    Base Shield, Large

Dominion Vehicle Pads
    Vehicle Pad, Ghost
    Vehicle Pad, Banshee
    Vehicle Pad, Wraith
    Vehicle Pad, Mongoose
    Vehicle Pad, Warthog
    Vehicle Pad, Rocket Hog
    Vehicle Pad, Gauss Hog
    Vehicle Pad, Mantis
    Vehicle Pad, Scorpion

Dominion Barricades
    Line Upgrade Barricade
    Corner Upgrade Barricade
    Winged Upgrade Barricade

Base Status Monitors
    Base Monitor
    Monitor, 4Foot

Turret Status Monitors
    Turret Monitor, Small
    Turret Monitor, Large

Antennas
    Antenna, Small
    Antenna, Large

Visuals
    Terminal Battery
    Terminal Case
    Terminal Light
    Terminal Wires, 1
    Terminal Wires, 2
    Terminal Wires, 3
    Terminal Wires Junc. Box

Scenery Objects
    Camping Stool
    Folder Chair
    Street Cone

Barricades
    Barricade, Small
    Barricade, Large
    Jersey Barrier
    Jersey Barrier, Short

Crates
    Crate, Small
    Crate, Large
    Crate, Packing, Small
    Crate, Packing, Large
    Container, Small
    Container, Open, Small
    Container, Large
    Container, Open, Large

Sandbags
    Sandbag Wall
    Sandbag Corner, 90
    Sandbag Endcap
    Sandbag Pile
    Sandbag Single
    Sandbag Triple
    Sandbag Group

Pallets
    Pallet
    Pallet, Large
    Pallet, Metal

Mongoose
    Warthog, Default
    Warthog, Gauss
    Warthog, Rocket
    Scorpion
    Mantis
    Ghost
    Wraith
    Banshee
    Shade Turret

Structure - Impact
    Station, Console
    Station, Core
    Station, Corridor
    Station, Ramp
    Station, 90
    Station, 45
    Station, 4 Way Lrg Cap
    Station, 4 Way Lrg
    Station, 4 Way
    Station, T
    Station, Airlock
    Station, Transistion
    Station, Door Jam
    Station, Door Jam 2
    Station, Airlock, SML
    UNSC Tower
    UNSC 2 Story
    UNSC 1 Story
    Silo 1
    Silo 2
    Silo 2, Closed
    Silo 3
    Central Floor Cap

Nature - Impact
    Rock, Small
    Rock, Flat
    Rock, Medium 1
    Rock, Medium 2
    Rock, Spire 1
    Rock, Spire 2
    Rock, Seastack

Structure - Ravine
    Artifact Base
    Base 1
    Base 2, Left
    Base 2, Right
    Bridge Wall
    Catwalk 1
    Catwalk Lip

Nature - Ravine
    Rock 1
    Rock 2
    Rock 3
    Rock 4

Structure - Erosion
    Pipe, 1x2
    Pipe, 45
    Pipe, Cross
    Pipe, Curved
    Pipe, End
    Pipe, Slanted
    Pipe, Y

Nature - Erosion
    Rock, Flat
    Rock, Medium 1
    Rock, Medium 2
    Rock, Seastack
    Rock, Small
    Rock, Spire 1
    Rock, Spire 2

Building Blocks
    Block, 1x1
    Block, 1x1, Flat
    Block, 1x1, Short
    Block, 1x1, Tall
    Block, 1x1, Tall and Thin
    Block, 1x2
    Block, 1x4
    Block, 2x1, Flat
    Block, 2x2
    Block, 2x2, Flat
    Block, 2x2, Short
    Block, 2x2, Tall
    Block, 2x3
    Block, 2x4
    Block, 3x1, Flat
    Block, 3x3
    Block, 3x3, Flat
    Block, 3x3, Short
    Block, 3x3, Tall
    Block, 3x4
    Block, 4x4
    Block, 4x4, Flat
    Block, 4x4, Short
    Block, 4x4, Tall
    Block, 5x1, Short
    Block, 5x5, Flat

Bridges and Platforms
    Bridge, Small
    Bridge, Medium
    Bridge, Large
    Bridge, XLarge
    Bridge, Diagonal
    Bridge, Diag, Small
    Dish
    Dish, Open
    Corner, 45 Degrees
    Corner, 2x2
    Corner, 4x4
    Landing Pad
    Platform, Ramped
    Platform, Large
    Platform, XLarge
    Cylinder Large
    Y Cross
    Y Cross, Large
    Sniper Nest
    Staircase
    Walkway, Large

Buildings
    Bunker, Small
    Bunker, Small, Covered
    Bunker, Box
    Bunker, Round
    Bunker, Ramp
    Pyramid
    Tower, 2 Story
    Tower, 3 Story
    Tower, Tall
    Room, Double
    Room, Triple

Decorative
    Antenna, Small
    Antenna, Satellite
    Brace
    Brace, Large
    Brace, Tunnel
    Column
    Cover
    Cover, Crenellation
    Cover, Glass
    Railing, Small
    Railing, Medium
    Railing, Long
    Teleporter Frame
    Strut
    Large Walkway Cover

Doors, Windows, and Walls
    Door
    Door, Double
    Window
    Window, Double
    Wall
    Wall, Double
    Wall, Corner
    Wall, Curved
    Wall, Coliseum
    Window, Coliseum
    Tunnel, Short
    Tunnel, Long

Inclines
    Bank, 1x1
    Bank, 1x2
    Bank, 2x1
    Bank, 2x2
    Ramp, 1x2
    Ramp, 1x2, Shallow
    Ramp, 2x2
    Ramp, 2x2, Steep
    Ramp, Circular, Small
    Ramp, Circular, Large
    Ramp, Bridge, Small
    Ramp, Bridge, Medium
    Ramp, Bridge, Large
    Ramp, XL
    Ramp, Stunt

Grid
    Grid

War Games Map Pass Update

War Games Map Pass

The very first Halo 4 bundle we put together was the Limited Edition. We were extremely excited about it, and filled it to the brim with everything that was available at the time. Since then, in an effort to provide options for as many different people as possible (those on a tight budget, those who enjoy Multiplayer, those who like in-game content, etc.), we have created additional SKUs, the standalone War Games Map Pass being one of those things. The standalone version was advertised as including bonus content (two in-game helmets and an emblem) that the LE version did not have.

In an effort to aid completionists in their quest for collecting as many items as possible, we wanted to include the in-game content in BOTH versions. Now that the “I”s are dotted and the “T”s are crossed, we can finally confirm that the LE War Games Map Pass and the standalone War Games Map Pass both come with two bonus in-game helmets (Scanner and Strider), as well as a unique in-game emblem (Falcon). We’re also excited to reveal the specifics of the three map packs included in the Map Pass.

The Halo 4 War Games Map Pass confirms your access to three War Games map packs as they become available in December, February and April, and represents a savings of more than 15 percent versus purchasing the packs individually. Descriptions and tentative release dates are as follows:

Crimson Map Pack (December)

Wreckage Shatter Harvest

Maps: Wreckage, Harvest, Shatter

Witness the chaos of a clash of civilizations in Wreckage, with its blend of claustrophobic spaces and dangerous exposures and venture into the human colony environs of Harvest, and explore a human foray on an alien moon in Shatter.

Majestic Map Pack (February)

Monolith Landfall Skyline

Maps: Landfall, Monolith, Skyline

Landfall’s emphasis is on infantry battles against a glittering ocean on a distant world, while Monolith exposes you to the naked vacuum of space – and the firepower of opposing teams, and Skyline’s distinctly industrial feel provides new challenges in somewhat familiar, but occasionally confined spaces.

Castle Map Pack (April)

Daybreak Perdition Outcast

Maps: Daybreak, Outcast, Perdition

Daybreak is set in a military facility against the backdrop of an idyllic mountain range, while Outcast plunges you into the warrens, canyons and arches of an alien edifice, and Perdition takes players into the heart of an urban sprawl, with tactical speed and situational awareness its key features.

And with that, another Bulletin comes to a close. Oh, and one more thing: to celebrate less than two weeks out, there will be a Super Jackpot present in every playlist in Halo: Reach until launch. We upped your chances of hitting it ever so slightly (and by ever so slightly, I mean a significant amount), so get yourself some credits, and hopefully that helmet you've been eyeing in the Armory. 11 days, my friends, 11 days...

Big Team Slayer on Vortex:

Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn part 4:

Forum Sage
    Also, here is a nice (but long) article about playtesting H4:

http://www.polygon.com/2012/10/24/35...-playtest-labs

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Another awesome episode.

Forum Sage
    Halo 4 OST:

Vortex Images: