Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    3,462,332 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    Attn ALL Members

    The time has come again... time to hear what features you would like to see at PSU.

    Toss out your ideas. What would you like to see become part of PSU?

    This is NOT a thread asking about staff, bugs, or rules... The feedback tab on the right is there for bugs, this discussion is only for what sort of forum enhancements you would like to see, or what do you think we can do to entice new members to sign up. We have our own set of ideas, but I thought it a good idea to poll from our community.

    Fire away.

    Now mind you, not all of these ideas may make it to reality, but each and every one will be discussed to see what we can do, or if it is a good fit!
    LMAO

  2. #2
    Finally You Are Free
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,846
    Rep Power
    136
    Points
    83,486 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Can we get an option to not have the 'Last edited by [name].....' message at the bottom of our posts after we edit? I have a habit of proof-reading after I post and I'm incredibly OCD about it.

  3. Likes Ghost likes this post
  4. #3
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Here are my ideas:

    1. Chatroom
    Cons:
    -Forum would have to hire chatroom mods
    -chatrooms are the place for flaming and drama

    Pros:
    -More interactions between members
    -Possibly could contribute to more forum activity via chatting

    2. More programs for members to enroll in (Like the PSU Writer's Army)
    Cons:
    -Can PSU afford rewards?
    -Do staff members have the time?

    Pros:
    -Exclusive programs draw new members and thus new people may become active on the forums
    -Makes forum more fun and enjoyable

    That's all I can come up with at the moment.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  5. #4
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,250
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    485,163 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Bring back the old rep bars.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  6. #5
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,008
    Rep Power
    113
    Points
    44,366 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    The time has come again... time to hear what features you would like to see at PSU.

    Toss out your ideas. What would you like to see become part of PSU?

    This is NOT a thread asking about staff, bugs, or rules... The feedback tab on the right is there for bugs, this discussion is only for what sort of forum enhancements you would like to see, or what do you think we can do to entice new members to sign up. We have our own set of ideas, but I thought it a good idea to poll from our community.

    Fire away.

    Now mind you, not all of these ideas may make it to reality, but each and every one will be discussed to see what we can do, or if it is a good fit!
    Boobs

    Seriously

    The world needs more of them.


















    But seriously it would nice to have live Q/A sessions with game developers/publishers.

  7. Likes $Greatness$ , Kwes , Lethal , Admartian likes this post
  8. #6
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,148
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    45,578 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Boobs

    Seriously

    The world needs more of them.


















    But seriously it would nice to have live Q/A sessions with game developers/publishers.
    Thumbs up for this post.










    Having a Q&A would be cool too.

    Otherwise, ist the podcast still running? I'd like for that to be featured a bit more. With an increased member interaction and whatnot.
    I am the oncoming storm.



  9. #7
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Podcast Derailed Ideas

    1. New episode every two weeks
    Cons:
    -Will staff be available every two weeks to do it?

    Pros:
    -Good time, is enough time for new events in the news to take place and thus good and exciting topics on every episode

    2. Guest hosts
    Cons: Who? When will they be available? Will they agree to it?

    Pros:
    -Spices up Podcast Derailed
    -Keeps Podcast Derailed fresh and unpredictable

    3. PSU users submit topics and questions
    Cons:
    -Must weed out inappropriate
    -Must weed out the best topics and questions
    -Users may not want to submit anything

    Pros:
    -PSU users become more involved
    -Spices up Podcast Derailed

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  10. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
  11. #8
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,148
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    45,578 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Podcast Derailed Ideas

    1. New episode every two weeks
    Cons:
    -Will staff be available every two weeks to do it?

    Pros:
    -Good time, is enough time for new events in the news to take place and thus good and exciting topics on every episode

    2. Guest hosts
    Cons: Who? When will they be available? Will they agree to it?

    Pros:
    -Spices up Podcast Derailed
    -Keeps Podcast Derailed fresh and unpredictable

    3. PSU users submit topics and questions
    Cons:
    -Must weed out inappropriate
    -Must weed out the best topics and questions
    -Users may not want to submit anything

    Pros:
    -PSU users become more involved
    -Spices up Podcast Derailed
    I think those are great ideas.

    The only real con to me would be availability of staff.

    Unless someone takes the reigns and have regular guys volunteer like a Glen, Joseph, and Josh a la PSNation.
    I am the oncoming storm.



  12. #9
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,135
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    112,021 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    A Kuddos system only. Get rid of the thumbs down.







  13. #10
    young rich and tasteless
    squirrelbo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    London
    Age
    23
    Posts
    16,768
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    16,383 (0 Banked)
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Old rep pips. Also notification system when people quote you. Not sure how easy to implement this would be.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

  14. #11
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,106
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    an easier way to quote multiple people at once?..idk if there already is just pointing it out

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  15. #12
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,951
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    70,956 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by zzKurozz View Post
    an easier way to quote multiple people at once?..idk if there already is just pointing it out
    There's a multi-quote button to the right of the "Reply With Quote" button. Just click that button for every post you want to quote, except for the last one. For that, just click "Reply With Quote" and then all the posts will be quoted.

  16. Likes Kuro likes this post
  17. #13
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,106
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    There's a multi-quote button to the right of the "Reply With Quote" button. Just click that button for every post you want to quote, except for the last one. For that, just click "Reply With Quote" and then all the posts will be quoted.
    wow..i've never noticed that lol thxs Ixion

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  18. #14
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,148
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    45,578 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    Old rep pips. Also notification system when people quote you. Not sure how easy to implement this would be.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    I know this is possible -the official Ravens forum has this where there's a notification icon (of how many times) you have been quoted.
    I am the oncoming storm.



  19. #15
    Forum Guru
    ps3isawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,716
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    3,100 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Bring back the thread preview on hover. Do it. Its possible. Do it.
    Vengeful is amazing<3


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.