Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Guru
    I'm not sold on the touch functions. I never was. The only thing that sold me on the vita was the ps3-esque games on a portable machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake_PSN
    The Playstation Blog guys are jerks. I just asked them what they were doing for lunch and they replied "We have no updates concerning lunch"

2. Likes Marcsony likes this post
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Yeah, the whole swiping to use the machete in Uncharted was totally unnecessary imo. However, I LOVED having the option to swipe the screen for climbing ledges. You can swipe his course and just enjoy the animation and scenery, as holding the analog in a given direction and pressing X isn't exactly super exciting.

I guess it might be necessary in some cases. If Sony had figured out some way to give the Vita L/R 1 AND 2 triggers, it would have been the PERFECT handheld.
    I wasn't personally crazy about the draw to climb thing... but after re-reading your post and seeing the word OPTION... I think you might be right. Lots of times I enjoy monkeying around and having full control... but sometimes the touch controls were just... convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by floetry View Post
    I'm not sold on the touch functions. I never was. The only thing that sold me on the vita was the ps3-esque games on a portable machine.
    I'm going to again at least put in my vote that the *ps3-esque games* comment is incorrect. These are pretty serious games. Sure they need more titles... but Uncharted is just as much of a game as the console version. Its really not watered down.

I dunno.. Maybe I have too much of a hard-on for the Vita, but I thought they hit this one out of the park. Its not a smartphone... its a PS3 in your pocket.

Master Poster
    A video or it didn't happen lol

PSN ID
    max1421
    I also have been in talks with Sony as I also have a PS Vita website and they have said that they "Will send me a couple promo copies of the game"

So when Will I receive my copy of Resistance: Burning Skies? how long does Sony usually take to delivery review copies?

Also does this mean they will also send me review copies for every PS Vita game published by Sony?

Get back to me ASAP Mate!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool-H View Post
    I also have been in talks with Sony as I also have a PS Vita website and they have said that they "Will send me a couple promo copies of the game"

So when Will I receive my copy of Resistance: Burning Skies? how long does Sony usually take to delivery review copies?

Also does this mean they will also send me review copies for every PS Vita game published by Sony?

Get back to me ASAP Mate!
    Whats yer site?

Thread Information