Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

10 Games to Play When Youíre High as a Kite

10 Games to Play When Youíre High as a Kite

by Zach Pint

Disclaimer: Drugs are illegal, and in some cases bad for your health (unless you live in Seattle, California, or a number of other states); even so PlanetXbox360 must legally state that you shouldnít do drugs, including smoking marijuana (this list is also slightly NSFW, thatís why it got posted on Friday not Monday. But the date 4/20, which has become synonymous with getting as high as a freaking kite and because of that fact I wanted to run down the top 10 video games that will bring major enjoyment if played on this date, and this date alone. If youíre reading this right now, chances are youíre pretty high and are having difficulty getting through this first sentence. Thatís okay, do your thing, forget about those taxes you still havenít filed, and play one of the videogames listed below. Also, donít let the backwards-counting of this list take you for a mentally unstable ride. Youíre going to be okay. Iíll finish this introductory paragraph later. Iím going to smoke a bowl first (because I live in Amsterdam and have the legal right to do so); also please remember this list is meant to be comedy, but is also 100% accurate when it comes to the games chosen.

10. SSX: First and foremost the colors in this game are so much fun to stare at, it reminds me of that color channel with lines that comes on TV around 4am, except badass. SSX also features wings and some of the most deadly level design that you might actually have nightmares while playing, do so at your own risk. There is nothing more rewarding than pulling off an accidental totally sick 1080 double-flip trick while flying through the air on a snowboard, all the while one of the best soundtracks in a video game is playing in the background; enough said.
    9. Netflix, Hulu: Plus, or HBO Go: Sometimes you just donít want to use up energy walking over to the game shelf; this app will help pass time as you figure out what to play next. Also this is a great time to stack up on munchies and Mountain Dew.

by Zach Pint

Disclaimer: Drugs are illegal, and in some cases bad for your health (unless you live in Seattle, California, or a number of other states); even so PlanetXbox360 must legally state that you shouldnít do drugs, including smoking marijuana (this list is also slightly NSFW, thatís why it got posted on Friday not Monday. But the date 4/20, which has become synonymous with getting as high as a freaking kite and because of that fact I wanted to run down the top 10 video games that will bring major enjoyment if played on this date, and this date alone. If youíre reading this right now, chances are youíre pretty high and are having difficulty getting through this first sentence. Thatís okay, do your thing, forget about those taxes you still havenít filed, and play one of the videogames listed below. Also, donít let the backwards-counting of this list take you for a mentally unstable ride. Youíre going to be okay. Iíll finish this introductory paragraph later. Iím going to smoke a bowl first (because I live in Amsterdam and have the legal right to do so); also please remember this list is meant to be comedy, but is also 100% accurate when it comes to the games chosen.

10. SSX: First and foremost the colors in this game are so much fun to stare at, it reminds me of that color channel with lines that comes on TV around 4am, except badass. SSX also features wings and some of the most deadly level design that you might actually have nightmares while playing, do so at your own risk. There is nothing more rewarding than pulling off an accidental totally sick 1080 double-flip trick while flying through the air on a snowboard, all the while one of the best soundtracks in a video game is playing in the background; enough said.

9. Netflix, Hulu: Plus, or HBO Go: Sometimes you just donít want to use up energy walking over to the game shelf; this app will help pass time as you figure out what to play next. Also this is a great time to stack up on munchies and Mountain Dew.

Link: http://www.planetxbox360.com/article...High_as_a_Kite

This is page 1 of 5 pages... So if you want to read more, go to the link there
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Played MArio kart 64 many times when drunk, high, stoned, mashed you name it and everytime its full of LOLs.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Meh there are better games you can play.

LittleBig Planet
    Pixlejunk games
    Mercenaries 2/GTA 4
    Thatgamecompany games
    Dead Space to scare the piss out of you
    Rock band/guitar hero

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    SKYRIM, GTA IV, NAUGHTY BEAR... But name a few
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by mooninites View Post
    Meh there are better games you can play.

LittleBig Planet
    Pixlejunk games
    Mercenaries 2/GTA 4
    Thatgamecompany games
    Dead Space to scare the piss out of you
    Rock band/guitar hero

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
    If it wasn't for me being pretty stoned i would have never of platinumed PJ Monsters

Elite Member
    That's a terrible list. I could only see Ikaruga being fun if you were on coke.

They neglected to include Rez, Child of Eden, .detuned, and Flower.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!

TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Themolaculeman
    Golden eye loved smoking and shooting my friends with a rcp90

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Golden eye 007, pikimen, zelda ott are one of many to get high on and play

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama
    Didn't read the article, but Smash Bros.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Mortal Kombat!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Skyrim $#@!es! Also Uncharted 3, Batman AC and Assassins Creed Revelations (all in 3D). Soon...

I'ma play Prototype 2 high as a kite as I $#@!in' glide high as a kite!

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover

...if im lucky it'll be waiting for me when i get home

Thread Information