Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 51
  1. #26
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    6,704 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    haha. love the fact that capcom have created a metaphorical self rape. $#@!in idiots...they were THE $#@! in the 90's. Now they have only green in their eyes..and i ain't talkin bout pot...tryin to bite the hands that feeds you ain't very clever.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by jj03; 04-22-2012 at 23:44.

  2. #27
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,965
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    26,689 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    haha. love the fact that capcom have created a metaphorical self rape. $#@!in idiots...they were THE $#@! in the 90's. Now they have only green in their eyes..and i ain't talkin bout pot...tryin to bite the hands that feeds you ain't very clever.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, no bull$#@!. The only company who can get away with that is Activision because children don't know any better.

  3. Likes Fon , Ghost , Kauldron likes this post
  4. #28
    Apprentice
    Monte666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    PSN ID
    Themolaculeman
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    863 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Yeah, no bull$#@!. The only company who can get away with that is Activision because children don't know any better.
    + 1 to that

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  5. #29
    Apprentice
    GalapagosaraY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    PSN ID
    GalapagosaraY
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    23
    Points
    2,188 (0 Banked)
    its really sad to see a great developer like Capcom thats been consistent in making great games along with Nintendo and Konami from atleast the Nes generation, that theyve been using the DLC ability to so much crap. They are even charging pro gamer video replays on the psn store aswell if im not wrong at prices you can get some good games in the store for. No wonder Inafune left this company




    Cur.Playing PS3 : Back to the Future: Episode 2 - Monkey Island 2 SE: LeChuck's Revenge

    Playing PC: Thief - Edna & Harvey: Harvey´s New Eyes

    Recently Completed: Heavy Rain 8.0/10 - Devil May Cry 2 HD 4.5/10 - AC: Revelations 8.5/10

  6. #30
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,044
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    21,481 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    See with Activison I don't mind their DLC because I'm not in a position where I'm forced to buy it, otherwise it won't let me play modes..and they don't have locked content on the disc. Capcom is the only company in the game industry with this bull$#@! (unless someone else does this?). With Capcom, you HAVE to buy their edition in order to play online because hardcore Capcom fighter fans will move online to the new game servers which leaves your online play in the dust if you own the original. That's what they did with MVC3 when they did the ultimate edition. New modes and 6 or 12 new characters to the roster, ONLY ON ULTIMATE EDITION, NOT ORIGINAL. What was their excuse? Disc space, right?

    I was so goddamn stupid to buy the original MVC3 game, I even bought the special edition of it with the steelbox and car stickers. Then I hear of that ultimate edition. My friend warned me about the game getting another edition but I didn't wanna listen to him. Shame on me. $#@! Capcom, I hope it burns to the ground and never re-emerges ever again. I don't care if that means Resident Evil or Devil May Cry won't exist anymore, they've already shat on those games a long time ago. And besides, another dev can easily buy the rights and maybe even improve on those two series.

    Survival horror? More like Action-Horror if you ask me.

    Good riddance, Capcom.

    /pissedoffrant


  7. Likes Fon , Ghost , sainraja likes this post
  8. #31
    Veteran
    Kauldron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,112
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    6,417 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    See with Activison I don't mind their DLC because I'm not in a position where I'm forced to buy it, otherwise it won't let me play modes..and they don't have locked content on the disc. Capcom is the only company in the game industry with this bull$#@! (unless someone else does this?). With Capcom, you HAVE to buy their edition in order to play online because hardcore Capcom fighter fans will move online to the new game servers which leaves your online play in the dust if you own the original. That's what they did with MVC3 when they did the ultimate edition. New modes and 6 or 12 new characters to the roster, ONLY ON ULTIMATE EDITION, NOT ORIGINAL. What was their excuse? Disc space, right?

    I was so goddamn stupid to buy the original MVC3 game, I even bought the special edition of it with the steelbox and car stickers. Then I hear of that ultimate edition. My friend warned me about the game getting another edition but I didn't wanna listen to him. Shame on me. $#@! Capcom, I hope it burns to the ground and never re-emerges ever again. I don't care if that means Resident Evil or Devil May Cry won't exist anymore, they've already shat on those games a long time ago. And besides, another dev can easily buy the rights and maybe even improve on those two series.

    Survival horror? More like Action-Horror if you ask me.

    Good riddance, Capcom.

    /pissedoffrant
    Devil May Cry doesn't exist anymore.
    _______________________________________________

    _______________________________________________

  9. Likes HellsJester , dreams likes this post
  10. #32
    Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    25
    Points
    1,733 (0 Banked)
    Capcom deserved it, they should have realized it doesn't take a genius to crack the characters.

  11. #33
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,044
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    21,481 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauldron View Post
    Devil May Cry doesn't exist anymore.

    Just had to ruin the moment, goddamn buzzkill.


  12. #34
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,821
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    87,280 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Simple case of "Don't start none. Won't be none." Reap what you sow. I've been "disappointed" with them for years now. Don't think they ever gave a $#@! did they? Nope just kept shoveling out $#@!. I commend these hackers.





    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  13. Likes Fon , $Greatness$ , Lebowski likes this post
  14. #35
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    They're disappointed?. It's actually the other way around..
    I couldn't agree more


    Via Tapatalk

  15. #36
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,044
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    21,481 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm really curious to read their press release.


  16. #37
    Veteran
    Bio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Battlefield
    Posts
    4,087
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    8,302 (0 Banked)
    It's not like the gamers were the ones who put the DLC in the game and locked it. Worst thing is: everybody is still gonna buy their games as if nothing happened.

    Why again are they disappointed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

  17. #38
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,965
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    26,689 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Sure is, too, Bio. Once Resident Evil 6 drops folks gonna be standing in line at Lamestop waiting for their copies. But to the topic, that's what you get, Capcom. Hope it happens to EA and Activision next.

  18. #39
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,044
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    21,481 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Keyword here being "some". The majority of people and the rest of the "some" crowd will eventually not buy into Capcom's bull$#@! anymore. They eventually all stop buying Crapcom games and maybe, just maybe this company will go bankrupt.....


    Like SEGA


  19. #40
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,824
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    6,612,300 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I'm really curious to read their press release.
    In the midst of the PR nightmare following the on disc DLC and subsequent hacking on 360, Capcom issued a statement following a press meeting yesterday.

    "For many years, we here at Capcom have been $#@!ing you all in the ass by $#@!ting all over established IPs, releasing multiple versions of our games and charging you for DLC that was finished and put on disc as part of the end product. Now we are $#@!ing QQ'ing cause you hacked our $#@!. WTF man!? We don't deserve this $#@!. So what if we are $#@!ing clueless assholes who have no respect for the gamers who brought us this far? We need that money! Please man, unhack our $#@!. If you do this for us, we promise to only release 5 different versions of our games."

  20. #41
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,044
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    21,481 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Lmfao


  21. #42
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,821
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    87,280 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Seems legit.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  22. #43
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,953
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    108,860 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Good. Eat $#@!, Capcom.
    You've no idea how funny I found this. Laughed hard.

    So this post will be the spiritual successor to yours.

    Hey Capcom:



  23. Likes PS4freak , $Greatness$ , Lebowski likes this post
  24. #44
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,567
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    33,390 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    LOL!

    good.

    No sympathy for them.

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  25. #45
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,044
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    21,481 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    You've no idea how funny I found this. Laughed hard.

    So this post will be the spiritual successor to yours.

    Hey Capcom:

    LMAO thank you


  26. #46
    Master Poster
    Beast of Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Blighttown
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,494
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    12,226 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    All i can say is Karma's a $#@!.

  27. #47
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,135
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    112,021 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne
    In the midst of the PR nightmare following the on disc DLC and subsequent hacking on 360, Capcom issued a statement following a press meeting yesterday.

    "For many years, we here at Capcom have been $#@!ing you all in the ass by $#@!ting all over established IPs, releasing multiple versions of our games and charging you for DLC that was finished and put on disc as part of the end product. Now we are $#@!ing QQ'ing cause you hacked our $#@!. WTF man!? We don't deserve this $#@!. So what if we are $#@!ing clueless assholes who have no respect for the gamers who brought us this far? We need that money! Please man, unhack our $#@!. If you do this for us, we promise to only release 5 different versions of our games."
    Thanks for the laugh!.







  28. #48
    Apprentice
    Monte666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    PSN ID
    Themolaculeman
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    863 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    See with Activison I don't mind their DLC because I'm not in a position where I'm forced to buy it, otherwise it won't let me play modes..and they don't have locked content on the disc. Capcom is the only company in the game industry with this bull$#@! (unless someone else does this?). With Capcom, you HAVE to buy their edition in order to play online because hardcore Capcom fighter fans will move online to the new game servers which leaves your online play in the dust if you own the original. That's what they did with MVC3 when they did the ultimate edition. New modes and 6 or 12 new characters to the roster, ONLY ON ULTIMATE EDITION, NOT ORIGINAL. What was their excuse? Disc space, right?

    I was so goddamn stupid to buy the original MVC3 game, I even bought the special edition of it with the steelbox and car stickers. Then I hear of that ultimate edition. My friend warned me about the game getting another edition but I didn't wanna listen to him. Shame on me. $#@! Capcom, I hope it burns to the ground and never re-emerges ever again. I don't care if that means Resident Evil or Devil May Cry won't exist anymore, they've already shat on those games a long time ago. And besides, another dev can easily buy the rights and maybe even improve on those two series.

    Survival horror? More like Action-Horror if you ask me.

    Good riddance, Capcom.

    /pissedoffrant
    For real I bought mvsc3 first day. It is the last Capcom game I will ever buy new. The used game stores can have my money $#@! Capcom right in there stupid ear

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  29. #49
    Superior Member
    bariton1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    PSN ID
    barit
    Age
    32
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    6,810 (0 Banked)
    Sorry to say that but fu** off all these DLC nonsense. Most of these called "DLC" are completely ripoffs and not even worth the money. Biggest sucker in this game was EA with Mass Effect 2. A great game but to short and just a few unlockable armor items. Where was the rest i ask and then i saw it. Secretly covered in 5 to 6 $#@!*** DLC´s that just unlock the sh** thats already in the game for a price of 5€.(pro armor set of course). NOW wtf is this ? Is that the highly anticipated DLC system that we all dreamed of ? Paying money for $#@!ty items that should had come with the full game ?
    For this i hate EA even more now. Great games but a very bad and money eating company/publisher behind it. And Capcom seems to follow this trend. Oh dear how i miss the old "offline" days.

  30. #50
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    26 (0 Banked)
    BooHoo Capcom games are already 60$(U.S.) and we expect a full game. Sure some DLC down the road is nice because it keeps the game fresh. But to charge that much for an incomplete game,then expect us to pay even more for the rest of the game because we already bought it. That's a used car salesman tactic. I'm with bariton1 I also miss the old offline days where you unlocked extras by playing the game.

  31. Likes PS4freak likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.