Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 350
  1. #51
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,867
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    68,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    none of you guys find it 'weird' that some of you are fapping to the same porn? lols
    I used to watch porn pretty much every day, but I stopped last year when I learned that porn $#@!s with your brain. It can cause E.D. and depression. Basically because your brain is overloaded with too much dopamine, as your brain thinks you're constantly having hardcore sex with a new hot girl whenever you click the mouse.

    This presentation sums it up:

    Last edited by Ixion; 04-23-2012 at 23:04.

  2. Likes Itachi likes this post
  3. #52
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Shropshire
    Age
    24
    Posts
    853
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    4,620 (0 Banked)
    Mine has to be renae cruz at the mo, she is just..... Stunning!


  4. #53
    Master Guru
    Funeralfog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Camas, Washington USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,543
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    2,180 (0 Banked)
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    i cant take any of these women seriously, especially Sasha grey who is going "mainstream" because you see them talk somewhere and you just have to think to yourself, "i've seen like 3 $#@!s in your ass"


    Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

  5. Likes Fijiandoce likes this post
  6. #54
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,926
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    19,496 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    I used to watch porn pretty much every day, but I stopped last year when I learned that porn $#@!s with your brain. It can cause E.D. and depression. Basically because your brain is overloaded with too much dopamine, as your brain thinks you're constantly having hardcore sex with a new hot girl whenever you click the mouse.

    This presentation sums it up:


    really? I've been watching porn for quite a few years and I feel no depression or E.D. whatsoever..I hope this study doesn't conclude with generalizing that everyone who watches porn for that long will have E.D. or depression..porn is as escape from work..just like when you go to see a movie..they both are stress relief

    Quote Originally Posted by Funeralfog View Post
    i cant take any of these women seriously, especially Sasha grey who is going "mainstream" because you see them talk somewhere and you just have to think to yourself, "i've seen like 3 $#@!s in your ass"
    This. She'll come back as soon as she realizes that no actor will want to work with her in a kissing scene because she's had so much $#@! and $#@! in her mouth.


  7. #55
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,389
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    56,493 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sasha Grey read to children at a school a couple of months ago it didn't go down too well.

    You should get yourself a porn buddy just in case.

    2
    Last edited by keefy; 04-23-2012 at 23:57.

  8. #56
    Master Sage
    Nuvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    14,842
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    14,755 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Used to be Anna Malle....

    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.


  9. #57
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,867
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    68,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    really? I've been watching porn for quite a few years and I feel no depression or E.D. whatsoever
    Are you having sex though? Of course you won't have E.D. when you're watching porn, since it's so stimulating. But once you have actual sex, the sex seems boring in comparison to porn. That's when the E.D. happens.

  10. #58
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,879
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,566 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Sasha Grey
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  11. #59
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    117,700 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Are you having sex though? Of course you won't have E.D. when you're watching porn, since it's so stimulating. But once you have actual sex, the sex seems boring in comparison to porn. That's when the E.D. happens.
    The lack of arousal from migrating to normal sex from porn is a mental arousal issue. E.D. is a physical issue. They're not the same thing. The former can be addressed by weening off of porn and reducing the frequency of masturbation... although sometimes it can require a therapist. Porn can really f*** up having normal sex, though.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  12. #60
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,926
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    19,496 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Are you having sex though? Of course you won't have E.D. when you're watching porn, since it's so stimulating. But once you have actual sex, the sex seems boring in comparison to porn. That's when the E.D. happens.
    and what does E.D. stand for exactly?


  13. #61
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,284
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    76,402 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    and what does E.D. stand for exactly?
    Erectile Dysfunction?

  14. #62
    Apprentice
    Scrubs42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    GlassGun
    Age
    22
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    16,224 (0 Banked)
    Items American DadDaft PunkScarlett JohanssonNaughty DogPS3 SlimLucy PinderFinal Fantasy VIIDark SoulsPS3 Fat
    Ahhh the real world has invaded the thread


    Current Signature Too Tall for Size Limits

    60 Gig Sony Playstation 3 |Sony Bravia 52" LCD | 5.1 SS

  15. #63
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    117,700 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Erectile Dysfunction?
    Yep.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  16. #64
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    21,881
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    20,991 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Before this thread dies my 5c.
    Lexi Belle.

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  17. Likes Jaeger, Lebowski , Scrubs42 likes this post
  18. #65
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,926
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    19,496 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    back on topic to not make thread die..just throwin' some names out there


    Priya Rai if you like spicy and Indian

    Cody Lane if you like $#@!ty as hell

    and my favorite, which is mostly a solo star and she's from Canada: Ariel Rebel...it would feel wrong, but it doesn't matter cause she's age legal!





  19. Likes Scrubs42 likes this post
  20. #66
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,867
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    68,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    The lack of arousal from migrating to normal sex from porn is a mental arousal issue. E.D. is a physical issue. They're not the same thing. The former can be addressed by weening off of porn and reducing the frequency of masturbation... although sometimes it can require a therapist. Porn can really f*** up having normal sex, though.
    Impotence would be the correct term. Sorry. And yeah, what you said is explained in further detail in the video, which I think everyone should watch and give some thought.

    I'm a first-hand example of what they're talking about. I'm not so sure about depression, but once I started having sex again with my current girlfriend (after watching porn every day for months before that) I wasn't 'excited' for sex at all. But after not watching porn for five months, I now get a raging $#@! as soon as she walks in my room. lol

    I'm just trying to help you guys out and warn you not to get out of control with this stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Priya Rai if you like spicy and Indian

    Cody Lane if you like $#@!ty as hell
    I like those two as well. Cody Lane makes for a great schoolgirl....



    As does Rachel Roxxx....

    Last edited by Ixion; 04-24-2012 at 05:01.

  21. Likes SynYster505 , Kwes , $Greatness$ likes this post
  22. #67
    Forum Guru
    [DT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vilano Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,867
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    17,992 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    reducing the frequency of masturbation...
    OK, cutting back from 6 times a day to 5.
    "Remember, you're young only once but you can be immature forever."

  23. #68
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,926
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    19,496 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Impotence would be the correct term. Sorry. And yeah, what you said is explained in further detail in the video, which I think everyone should watch and give some thought.

    I'm a first-hand example of what they're talking about. I'm not so sure about depression, but once I started having sex again with my current girlfriend (after watching porn every day for months before that) I wasn't 'excited' for sex at all. But after not watching porn for five months, I now get a raging $#@! as soon as she walks in my room. lol

    I'm just trying to help you guys out and warn you not to get out of control with this stuff.




    I appreciate that you're trying to help and I'll certainly keep this mind, but I still don't think I'll ever get ED because of one reason alone..which I will not tell you in this thread because it's too public. I'll PM you instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by [DT] View Post
    OK, cutting back from 6 times a day to 5.
    Good times.


  24. #69
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    117,700 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I appreciate that you're trying to help and I'll certainly keep this mind, but I still don't think I'll ever get ED because of one reason alone..which I will not tell you in this thread because it's too public. I'll PM you instead.
    This is a porn thread and you're worried about it being too public?

    Most men as they get older will eventually get ED unless they practice preemptive measures such as working out the pubococcygeus every day or every other day through "kegels". Staying in good health and remaining active helps a lot as well.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pubococcygeus_muscle
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  25. #70
    Master Guru
    Funeralfog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Camas, Washington USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,543
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    2,180 (0 Banked)
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    none of you guys find it 'weird' that some of you are fapping to the same porn? lols
    hell no, i find it weird if someone hasn't seen the $#@! i'm watching


    Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

  26. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
  27. #71
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,926
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    19,496 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    This is a porn thread and you're worried about it being too public?
    Pretty sure I can choose what I can say and to who I can say. Talking about fapping in a public forum is about as regular and typical as talking about your day at work or school. Anyway, that's irrelevant, what I tell him in a PM is obviously more "private".


  28. #72
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    117,700 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Pretty sure I can choose what I can say and to who I can say. Talking about fapping in a public forum is about as regular and typical as talking about your day at work or school. Anyway, that's irrelevant, what I tell him in a PM is obviously more "private".
    Nobody is forcing you to do or say anything. You just had me curious... since you basically claimed you are impervious to the most common ailment men face with age.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  29. Likes Scrubs42 likes this post
  30. #73
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,867
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    68,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    She may not be the most purely attractive actress, but she's the best performer I've seen. She gets very into it. Gianna Michaels...




  31. Likes 33x , Yuuichi , BBK.. , $Greatness$ likes this post
  32. #74
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,907
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    25,746 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Gianna is definitely a beast! Heard she retired or some $#@!? I'm super jealous of her unborn kid. Epic breast feeding. XD


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  33. #75
    Apprentice
    SuperWog16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    At Your House.
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    2,430 (0 Banked)
    Would have to been Kagney Linn Karter


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.