Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    GalapagosaraY

US/EU PSN Visa card problems & precautions?

Im wondering if i will be able to buy from my US account with my Visacard without any problem, my main account or Master account is European and im buying from my creditcard there. Ive managed to make a US profile where i can get demos and stuff but im wondering if i can use the same creditcard from my European without problems for the US account?

Im concerned if i can even add funds to it since i 1 year ago bought a US 20$ prepaid psn card and ive never been able to add them to my US account as it keeps saying "cant add funds to wallet". i just took a adress for a walmart in the US btw when i created the accoutn im wondering if thats whats causing the problem?

im really fed up games like SotN and Alundra cant be boughbt in the EU store and they will prob never be on it during ps3s lifetime since they were some of the first on the US store if im not wrong, but Odin Sphere on ps2 classics will probably have the samed fate aswell and i really want these 3 games

Cur.Playing PS3 : Back to the Future: Episode 2 - Monkey Island 2 SE: LeChuck's Revenge

Playing PC: Thief - Edna & Harvey: Harvey´s New Eyes

Recently Completed: Heavy Rain 8.0/10 - Devil May Cry 2 HD 4.5/10 - AC: Revelations 8.5/10

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Im sorry you cant use your European card on the US store, You can buy US PSN cards from ebay and then enter the code into your US PSN account.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    GalapagosaraY
    no the card i have is a US 20$ card, i bought it at a danish retailer he said the cards where coming from New york but i cant use it for some reason, he said maybe it could help of i changed my nationality to Canadian on a mail but i never tried that tbh, kinda given up on that card.

Im more curious about is it possible to use the same visa card for your both a EU and US psn without problems, and will the random Walmart adress on my US PSN account creat any trouble for me ?

Cur.Playing PS3 : Back to the Future: Episode 2 - Monkey Island 2 SE: LeChuck's Revenge

Playing PC: Thief - Edna & Harvey: Harvey´s New Eyes

Recently Completed: Heavy Rain 8.0/10 - Devil May Cry 2 HD 4.5/10 - AC: Revelations 8.5/10

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by GalapagosaraY View Post
    no the card i have is a US 20$ card, i bought it at a danish retailer he said the cards where coming from New york but i cant use it for some reason, he said maybe it could help of i changed my nationality to Canadian on a mail but i never tried that tbh, kinda given up on that card.

Im more curious about is it possible to use the same visa card for your both a EU and US psn without problems, and will the random Walmart adress on my US PSN account creat any trouble for me ?
    It wont work mate, I have tried. A few years ago you could of used a differn't method which I cant remember now but they stopped that too. You said you had a pre paid $20.00 card, that is differn't from a $20.00 PSN card. If you do have a $20.00 PSN card and it doesn't work you have been stroked im afraid

I have checked online and have seen this site here mentioned a few times http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/. I think you need a pay pal account, but use at your own risk. Or my guess is try Ebay. Just be sure you are buying a US PSN card and not a UK one.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Thread Information