Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation

Have you filled up your Vita memory card yet?

Have you filled up your memory card, and if so what have you done next? Have you put some games over onto your PC harddrive, or PS3 harddrive, deleted games, or just bought another memory card.

It's getting on my nerves a bit. I get downloadable codes for most of my games and whenever a new one arrives I usually have to move one of the games on there. When I want to play it again, I then transfer it back and move another one. It's a pain in the arse, but I just don't want to get another memory card.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Not really, as i only buy retail games. Still using a single 16GB memory and i don't think i'll be needing a new one anytime soon.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i bought the 32gig card from amazon for 70 bucks....i have a couple of minnis and 3 full downloaded psv games with 1 psp game and all the apps. the main issue now is that i might run out of tabs! i hate that we dont have folders

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I have an 8gb stick and I still have just under 4gb left over. I have a few digital games purchased like Michael Jackson, Super Stardust, all the apps, and some other PSN game that came out last week.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    Ive got an 8gig with half a gig left due to having Escape Plan, Wipeout, PVZ, Motorstorm, Super Stardust and a gig of music. Im thinking of getting the 32gig from Ebay but im holding off untill there are a few more games i want.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Yeah. 8gb, filled with some demos that are fun to play from time to time such as Fifa, and about 5-6 minis + apps and probably most my space is taken up by music/podcasts - <3 custom music

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I only got a 4GB card, and the only game I have on it is Super Stardust Delta. And I'm pretty sure its gonna stay that way for a long time. I only buy my games physically so I don't think its gonna fill up unless it does on save data

PSU Executive Editor (US), Brosota, Platinumer
    I bought the 32 GB stick, and I've begun loading music and PSP games that I never got to finish.

I'm hoping to be able to have PS1 games on it soon. Waiting on Sony is strenuous.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I think I'll actually be waiting for the prices of the sticks to come down..not the Vita before I buy one.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    I have an 8gb card and the only apps i have on it are facebook, and netflix, and the only installed game data thats on there is for Wipeout, MLB The Show, and Uncharted, and i downloaded that free game, Treasures of Montezume or whatever its called. fun little game, pretty sweet for being free. i think i still have like, somewhere around 80% free space on my card.

Tacos Rule!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    I have a 16gb card that's 3/4 full. Got a movie, Unit 13, motorstorm rc, escape plan, TOM, pinball arcade and all the social apps downloaded to the card.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to Spyrde for the sig/avy

Superior Member
    I have the 8gb. Only thing I have on it, besides the apps and 4 albums is Plants vs Zombies. I still have around 6 gigs left. I typically only buy physical copies of games. SO I probably won't need a bigger memory stick for a looong time.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Not yet, still haven't downloaded any games off PSN. I'm using the 8gb card that came with the 3G bundle Vita.

Apprentice

Just incase any one was after a new card, zavvi.com has the 16gig for 29.95.
    play the game!

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    i have a 32gb, and only demos, pictures and music, so its barely got a dent... i buy the physical copies of all the games... and all my minis are still broken due to the PS+ $#@! that sony hasnt fixed yet.

Once i can put all my PS1 games on it though... i imagine ill be maxed out $#@!ing quick. (screw remote play PS1... i want that $#@! on my vita)
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Master Guru
    I got the 8GB one it's about half full....

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I have a 4gb but I only buy retail (except for MS RC) so I still have plenty of room left.

Quote Originally Posted by SomaXD View Post
    i have a 32gb, and only demos, pictures and music, so its barely got a dent... i buy the physical copies of all the games... and all my minis are still broken due to the PS+ $#@! that sony hasnt fixed yet.

Once i can put all my PS1 games on it though... i imagine ill be maxed out $#@!ing quick. (screw remote play PS1... i want that $#@! on my vita)
    They fixed it. I try my minis 2 days ago and they worked fine

PSN ID
    max1421
    I Need to buy a 8GB because its a good price and good amount of space

Master Poster
    Items Solid SnakeKonami
    I have a 16GB card and it still got plenty of space in it. If only I was able to link my New Zealand account on my Vita then it would be a different story.

PSN ID
    Birdorf
    Hello, hope you don't mind me barging in just to ask for advice, I didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd use this one (it's kinda related).
    I've been playing the physical copy of Everybody's Golf and am so addicted to it that I'd like to download the digital version, my question is, will the digital version use my save data without any problems? Cheers, and I promise to contribute more in the future.

Apprentice

16GB with a few installs, aps & demos still got tons of space left. Think that'll do me. (until I load it with PS1 games)

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdorf View Post
    Hello, hope you don't mind me barging in just to ask for advice, I didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd use this one (it's kinda related).
    I've been playing the physical copy of Everybody's Golf and am so addicted to it that I'd like to download the digital version, my question is, will the digital version use my save data without any problems? Cheers, and I promise to contribute more in the future.
    I think I read on GAF during the time the Vita launched that save games unfortunately don't work like that. Dont quote me on that but if my memory serves me right the digital version will begin it's own saved game

Try and search round the web some more for a more definitive answer

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdorf View Post
    Hello, hope you don't mind me barging in just to ask for advice, I didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd use this one (it's kinda related). I've been playing the physical copy of Everybody's Golf and am so addicted to it that I'd like to download the digital version, my question is, will the digital version use my save data without any problems? Cheers, and I promise to contribute more in the future.
    Let me get this straight. Youre so addicted to this game that you want to buy it twice? lol Or maybe youre just renting or borrowing a physical copy perhaps?
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-07-2012 at 01:43.

PSN ID
    Birdorf
    @Nitey:
    I thought that might be the case. I'll have another search today, cheers.

@Radgamer420:
    No, I'm not renting, I own the game and I want to buy it again. Yeah, madness, I know, I just can't be bothered with swapping carts every day so I can play the daily tournaments (even though it only takes seconds), the update (tomorrow?) adding a tour mode has prompted this stupidity. I recently got
    three lots of 35 credit for 25 each, so that is helping me justify it.

Thread Information