Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Elite Guru
    finished the game about twenty minutes ago. really enjoyed it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I got this game yesterday and I'm having a blast. They improved everything over the first one. Awesome game.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-03-2012 at 22:39.

Elite Member
    No, I don't own a PS3...
    I'm actually a Palm Pilot fanboy, I come here to a PS3-specific website to troll rooks with my personal opinions about games they like and laugh derisively when they respond back to me angrily with their migraine-inducing diarrhetic suicide drops of ugly $#@!ing words...

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone else have this problem? Sometimes, when I'm in the midst of doing something else, I see a target on my radar with a DNA strain or skill upgrade icon, so I'll make a mental note to come back to them after I'm done...I'll wind up finishing my objective at a point RIGHT outside the radar's range of them, but when I travel back in that direction, they've suddenly disappeared...

That's not just some extremely annoying glitch, is it? I wouldn't know if this game has had any patches/updates because I can't connect to the wifi network here with my PS3...

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzano-O View Post
    No, I don't own a PS3...
    I'm actually a Palm Pilot fanboy, I come here to a PS3-specific website to troll rooks with my personal opinions about games they like and laugh derisively when they respond back to me angrily with their migraine-inducing diarrhetic suicide drops of ugly $#@!ing words...

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone else have this problem? Sometimes, when I'm in the midst of doing something else, I see a target on my radar with a DNA strain or skill upgrade icon, so I'll make a mental note to come back to them after I'm done...I'll wind up finishing my objective at a point RIGHT outside the radar's range of them, but when I travel back in that direction, they've suddenly disappeared...

That's not just some extremely annoying glitch, is it? I wouldn't know if this game has had any patches/updates because I can't connect to the wifi network here with my PS3...
    Its not a glitch they can be killed by other npcs

Thank you itachi

Administrator and Visionary
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Just finished my 1st play through on hard. $#@!ing awesome game, I didn't really play much of anything else once I started. A real treat for any Prototype fan! Now I'm in freeroam, looking for the last few upgrades I need, waiting for the new challenges to be unlocked. When I have EVERYTHING, it's new game+ time on max difficulty. Heller is a $#@!ing beast. Pack leader for life!

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzano-O View Post
    No, I don't own a PS3...

Yeah they can be killed by NPCs and they have random spawn points. A lot of them show up on story missions. Just keep your eyes peeled. I think I found a little over 30 of them on my first playthrough.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    I can not seem to get the trophy for countering 20 attacks with the shield. Do I have to be getting hit and then use block? I have tried using my shields to deflect missals but that is not working.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I can not seem to get the trophy for countering 20 attacks with the shield. Do I have to be getting hit and then use block? I have tried using my shields to deflect missals but that is not working.
    It does kind of a slow mo when you do it right. I think it also has to be missiles and not object throw or melee attacks. Mine popped when I deflected a missile from an rpg.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    It does kind of a slow mo when you do it right. I think it also has to be missiles and not object throw or melee attacks. Mine popped when I deflected a missile from an rpg.
    I finally got this to work. I deflected like 50 missiles and nothing popped up. I let the big brute guys attempt to hit me and I blocked it. Did that 20 times and got the trophy. Now I just need 2 trophies for my platinum

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    I finally got this to work. I deflected like 50 missiles and nothing popped up. I let the big brute guys attempt to hit me and I blocked it. Did that 20 times and got the trophy. Now I just need 2 trophies for my platinum
    I need 3 I gotta make a run through on hard and should have it!

PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    I just gotta level up 5 more times for the plat .

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    You guys think I will still get my trophy for beating the game on hard if I play the game on hard on New+?

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    You guys think I will still get my trophy for beating the game on hard if I play the game on hard on New+?
    Yeah it counts.

PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    I don't see why you wouldn't.

supersan
    I haven't played it, but it looks awsome, next game to buy.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InfamousMD78
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Its not a glitch they can be killed by other npcs

I shapeshifted while walking down the street then people started to scatter and scream and one guy ran into the street and was hit by a car and killed. Pretty cool actually.

Thread Information