Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
Results 51 to 66 of 66
  1. #51
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,668
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    7,798 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    finished the game about twenty minutes ago. really enjoyed it.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #52
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    168
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I got this game yesterday and I'm having a blast. They improved everything over the first one. Awesome game.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-03-2012 at 23:39.

  3. #53
    Elite Member
    Suzano-O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brittanya O'Campo's undergarments...
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    4,906 (0 Banked)
    No, I don't own a PS3...
    I'm actually a Palm Pilot fanboy, I come here to a PS3-specific website to troll rooks with my personal opinions about games they like and laugh derisively when they respond back to me angrily with their migraine-inducing diarrhetic suicide drops of ugly $#@!ing words...


    On a completely unrelated note, does anyone else have this problem? Sometimes, when I'm in the midst of doing something else, I see a target on my radar with a DNA strain or skill upgrade icon, so I'll make a mental note to come back to them after I'm done...I'll wind up finishing my objective at a point RIGHT outside the radar's range of them, but when I travel back in that direction, they've suddenly disappeared...

    That's not just some extremely annoying glitch, is it? I wouldn't know if this game has had any patches/updates because I can't connect to the wifi network here with my PS3...

  4. #54
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,171
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    351 (1,062,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzano-O View Post
    No, I don't own a PS3...
    I'm actually a Palm Pilot fanboy, I come here to a PS3-specific website to troll rooks with my personal opinions about games they like and laugh derisively when they respond back to me angrily with their migraine-inducing diarrhetic suicide drops of ugly $#@!ing words...


    On a completely unrelated note, does anyone else have this problem? Sometimes, when I'm in the midst of doing something else, I see a target on my radar with a DNA strain or skill upgrade icon, so I'll make a mental note to come back to them after I'm done...I'll wind up finishing my objective at a point RIGHT outside the radar's range of them, but when I travel back in that direction, they've suddenly disappeared...

    That's not just some extremely annoying glitch, is it? I wouldn't know if this game has had any patches/updates because I can't connect to the wifi network here with my PS3...
    Its not a glitch they can be killed by other npcs



    Thank you itachi

  5. #55
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,960
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    6,813,646 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Just finished my 1st play through on hard. $#@!ing awesome game, I didn't really play much of anything else once I started. A real treat for any Prototype fan! Now I'm in freeroam, looking for the last few upgrades I need, waiting for the new challenges to be unlocked. When I have EVERYTHING, it's new game+ time on max difficulty. Heller is a $#@!ing beast. Pack leader for life!

  6. #56
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,083
    Rep Power
    149
    Points
    94,728 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzano-O View Post
    No, I don't own a PS3...
    I'm actually a Palm Pilot fanboy, I come here to a PS3-specific website to troll rooks with my personal opinions about games they like and laugh derisively when they respond back to me angrily with their migraine-inducing diarrhetic suicide drops of ugly $#@!ing words...


    On a completely unrelated note, does anyone else have this problem? Sometimes, when I'm in the midst of doing something else, I see a target on my radar with a DNA strain or skill upgrade icon, so I'll make a mental note to come back to them after I'm done...I'll wind up finishing my objective at a point RIGHT outside the radar's range of them, but when I travel back in that direction, they've suddenly disappeared...

    That's not just some extremely annoying glitch, is it? I wouldn't know if this game has had any patches/updates because I can't connect to the wifi network here with my PS3...
    Yeah they can be killed by NPCs and they have random spawn points. A lot of them show up on story missions. Just keep your eyes peeled. I think I found a little over 30 of them on my first playthrough.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  7. #57
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,765
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    85,133 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I can not seem to get the trophy for countering 20 attacks with the shield. Do I have to be getting hit and then use block? I have tried using my shields to deflect missals but that is not working.

  8. #58
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,083
    Rep Power
    149
    Points
    94,728 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I can not seem to get the trophy for countering 20 attacks with the shield. Do I have to be getting hit and then use block? I have tried using my shields to deflect missals but that is not working.
    It does kind of a slow mo when you do it right. I think it also has to be missiles and not object throw or melee attacks. Mine popped when I deflected a missile from an rpg.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  9. #59
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,765
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    85,133 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    It does kind of a slow mo when you do it right. I think it also has to be missiles and not object throw or melee attacks. Mine popped when I deflected a missile from an rpg.
    I finally got this to work. I deflected like 50 missiles and nothing popped up. I let the big brute guys attempt to hit me and I blocked it. Did that 20 times and got the trophy. Now I just need 2 trophies for my platinum

  10. #60
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,083
    Rep Power
    149
    Points
    94,728 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I finally got this to work. I deflected like 50 missiles and nothing popped up. I let the big brute guys attempt to hit me and I blocked it. Did that 20 times and got the trophy. Now I just need 2 trophies for my platinum
    I need 3 I gotta make a run through on hard and should have it!




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  11. #61
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,960
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    6,813,646 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I just gotta level up 5 more times for the plat .

  12. #62
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,765
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    85,133 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You guys think I will still get my trophy for beating the game on hard if I play the game on hard on New+?

  13. #63
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,083
    Rep Power
    149
    Points
    94,728 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    You guys think I will still get my trophy for beating the game on hard if I play the game on hard on New+?
    Yeah it counts.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  14. #64
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,960
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    6,813,646 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    You guys think I will still get my trophy for beating the game on hard if I play the game on hard on New+?
    I don't see why you wouldn't.

  15. #65
    supersan
    Guest
    I haven't played it, but it looks awsome, next game to buy.

  16. #66
    Forum Sage
    FdMstng99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,920
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    804 (0 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Its not a glitch they can be killed by other npcs

    I shapeshifted while walking down the street then people started to scatter and scream and one guy ran into the street and was hit by a car and killed. Pretty cool actually.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.