Super Stardust Delta 3G Launch Bundle HELP!

Hey guys,
    I kind of feel like an idiot typing this, but I just got the 3G launch bundle vita today (The one that comes with the 8 GB Memory card, Super Stardust Delta, and the free month of service). I brought it home, opened it up, and then had to leave to go to dinner. I ordered my first month of the 3G service, and I didn't realize that when you ordered the Service, it allowed you to choose some option to get the code for Stardust. So, i ordered my first month, but didn't get Super Stardust, is there anyway to get it? Should I call sony and see if can get the code?

Currently Playing: Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Rayman Origins (Vita), Resident Evil 4 HD

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    If i remember from what US users were saying at launch you have to wait for the code to be sent from your network, Think some users were saying it can take up to a month.

Thread Information