Latest PSU headlines:

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Question for Syphon Filter fans

Well, three questions, actually.

1. Do you think Sony will announce a new Syphon Filter at this year's E3?
    2. If they do announce a new title, will it be a current-gen or next-gen title?
    3. What do you consider to be the best Syphon Filter game?

I might have played the first game when I was younger but I admittingly don't remember much about it. Not to say that they weren't good games (they all scored well) but when I think of PlayStation nowadays, God of War, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid and Gran Turismo, all of which are very successful, come to mind.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 05-02-2012 at 06:40.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    1. they $#@!ing better
    2.prolly this gen
    3.number 2 was good but they are all pretty kickass, even on PSP

i had a blast with all of the old ones, didn't play the one on ps2, and bought logan's shadow on PSP. those were all solid, fun titles. and the multiplayer was great fun, and those were the days when you played with a friend, not a thousand whiny $#@!s online lol

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

3. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    Sony didn't care much about Syphon Filter series and after the original people left the studio. The series started going down and Sony made bend studio to create games for PSP. I don't think that there is going to be any new Syphon Filter up-coming. The best Syphon Filters are 1 and 2. The story is an amazing and it just engross you morre, and more.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    EviL_JoE_DirT
    Items Final Fantasy VII
    1. yeah
    2.current
    3.either syphon filter 2 or logans shadow.

I actually think Syphon Filter 4 is being developed by SCE London Studio and also a Syphon Filter Vita by Sony Bend. My thought is if the 2 games are real, they might have cross game connectivity, then SF4 might actually be a next gen title. Its just from rumors with hardly any credibility though.
    Games playing: nothing Games anticapating: H-Hour: World's Elite, Destiny, Elder Scrolls Online, Planetside 2, MGS5, FFXV, FFXIV, FF X HD, Witcher 3, Rime, War Thunder, Dying Light, ME4, Uncharted

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't think SCE London Studio would be working on the next Syphon Filter. They've been known to release a lot of casual titles and it looks like they're busy establishing a new IP with the PlayStation Move.

Thread Information