PSN ID
    max1421

Will Robots Be Annoying In Black Ops 2 Like The RC Car?

ive been thinking about the amount of Robots in B.O 2 and I thought they might be quite terrible in multiplayer, everybody hated the RC car, and wouldn't "flying RC cars" be much worse?!?!

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    oh man hell yea nothing worst then getting killed by an XD imagine flying XD's? lmao i'd blow a vein

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

COD has been known for its annoying multiplayer formula of cheap kills and so on so i suspect that they will be used almost every chance a person can get. Best we can do is hope that the devs can somehow balance that kinda thing... but highly doubtful

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I wonder how the killstreaks are going to work on this one.

PSN ID
    DMCaddict
    I wouldn't be surprised if there were more killstreaks like the attack drone in modern warfare 3. Just hope there is some form of balance in this game as compared to others
    I'll take a large pizza with anything but olives on it and a strawberry sundae.

Super Elite
    Luckily this is a Treyarch game, and from my experience the BO killstreaks were much better/better balanced than the MW3 killstreaks. Unfortunately it is inevitable there will be atleast 1 overpowered/annoying killstreak, we can only hope they balance it out nicely before release.

7. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Men_Wolverine View Post
    Luckily this is a Treyarch game, and from my experience the BO killstreaks were much better/better balanced than the MW3 killstreaks. Unfortunately it is inevitable there will be atleast 1 overpowered/annoying killstreak, we can only hope they balance it out nicely before release.
    Like how I get in games of BO and the other team spams choppers and air strikes?

I've actually been playing CoD4 multiplayer lately and that's perfect in terms of kill streaks. Only spy plane, airstrike and attack chopper. Not at all excessive. Attack dogs are cheap imo. Your team should basically just stop playing at that point. Even if you kill the dog there's always another ready to jump behind you. And no MOAB that's just dumb.

Here's my basic list I like(they might be called something different in BO2 but you get my drift):
    spy plane
    counter spy plane
    care package
    SAM turret
    attack chopper
    napalm OR rolling thunder (NOT both, I mean come on they do basically the same thing)
    mortar team/precision airstrike

This might need some tweaks but I think it's pretty good. There's 7 different planes/choppers in MW3 that can come in dropping bombs or whatever. That's too much. Add in some decent guns, equipment, perks and attachments and I'd be all set with this.

Edit: RC car is annoying sometimes yet oh so satisfing when I'm using it. Doesn't MW3 have an RC chopper right now? People I think focus on the big kill streaks (air strikes) rather than RC stuff.
    Last edited by podsaurus; 05-05-2012 at 17:01.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

9. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    It's more of a tag em for the team and kill em you can't kill em with it unless you the ram the blades at them lol
    But I agree with you pod there's to many damn plane kill streaks I think one bombing,one heli,one controllable air streak that's not too op good enough
    And the essentials
    Like you said
    SP
    Counter SP
    Air drop
    And maybe a couple of new ones in all have like 8-10 killstreaks

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Like how I get in games of BO and the other team spams choppers and air strikes?
    That's irrelevant. That just means your team completely sucked giving the opposite team easy killstreaks. If it was COD4 they'd be spamming the airstrike and attack helicopter because you had a terrible team which gives your enemy alot of killstreaks..

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I never heard anyone hating the RC Cars..I loved them. Fun to drive.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

yeah i absolutley hated blackops getting owned by a million chopper gunners, glad they took those out in MW3

( PSP- SSX On Tour) (PS3- Modern Warfare 3)

Thread Information