Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 59
  1. #26
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    As long as it turns out to be a good game, who cares? Let Square have all the time in the world on it. The more time they have, the better the game it may turn out to be.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  2. #27
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,849 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    As long as it turns out to be a good game, who cares? Let Square have all the time in the world on it. The more time they have, the better the game it may turn out to be.
    Emphasis on the "may"

    But honestly if the Kingdom Hearts team is behind it, than the gameplay mechanics are going to be solid no doubt.All it comes down to are the characters and the story. All indications point that that wont be a problem aswell.

  3. #28
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Emphasis on the "may"

    But honestly if the Kingdom Hearts team is behind it, than the gameplay mechanics are going to be solid no doubt.All it comes down to are the characters and the story. All indications point that that wont be a problem aswell.
    I agree.

    The game is going to come out. I know other gamers want it NOW, but I have many games to tide me over til it does. That's just me.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  4. #29
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,785
    Rep Power
    118
    Points
    68,344 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'd rather have 3 9/10 games in 10 years than 1 10/10 game in 10 years personally. This game will still be in development when I'm 64.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  5. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
  6. #30
    Super Elite
    Cyklops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    9,948 (0 Banked)
    You know, even FFXIV isn't on that list of games SE has said to showcase at E3, even though producer/director Naoki Yoshida has mentioned it will be shown at the event. I still feel Versus will show up as a surprise title at one of the major events (Sony, Microsoft, SE, etc). Last they showed the game was way back in January 2011, I guess they held up on showing the game this year because maybe they wanted to show it at E3.

    Also my money's on the fact that SE changes its name to FFXV, the XIII trademark will just be bad for its sales.

    For citation on FFXIV showing up at E3: http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/2012/04...out-ffxiv-2-0/

  7. #31
    Elite Member
    jubeininja69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,546
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    3,485 (0 Banked)
    this will be a launch title for the ps4.


  8. #32
    Elite Sage
    Thorzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    11,768
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    51,899 (713 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyklops View Post
    You know, even FFXIV isn't on that list of games SE has said to showcase at E3, even though producer/director Naoki Yoshida has mentioned it will be shown at the event. I still feel Versus will show up as a surprise title at one of the major events (Sony, Microsoft, SE, etc). Last they showed the game was way back in January 2011, I guess they held up on showing the game this year because maybe they wanted to show it at E3.

    Also my money's on the fact that SE changes its name to FFXV, the XIII trademark will just be bad for its sales.

    For citation on FFXIV showing up at E3: http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/2012/04...out-ffxiv-2-0/
    I'd love to be as optimistic as you are man, but keep it realistic. I don't think it's showing up.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

  9. #33
    Super Elite
    Cyklops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    9,948 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    I'd love to be as optimistic as you are man, but keep it realistic. I don't think it's showing up.
    Yeah man I know, but still gotta believe, right? =P

  10. Likes Thorzilla likes this post
  11. #34
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,785
    Rep Power
    118
    Points
    68,344 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's crazy that FF14 was supposed to be on PS3 in Autumn 2010.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  12. #35
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,849 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyklops View Post
    You know, even FFXIV isn't on that list of games SE has said to showcase at E3, even though producer/director Naoki Yoshida has mentioned it will be shown at the event. I still feel Versus will show up as a surprise title at one of the major events (Sony, Microsoft, SE, etc). Last they showed the game was way back in January 2011, I guess they held up on showing the game this year because maybe they wanted to show it at E3.

    Also my money's on the fact that SE changes its name to FFXV, the XIII trademark will just be bad for its sales.

    For citation on FFXIV showing up at E3: http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/2012/04...out-ffxiv-2-0/
    It was just 2 days or so I read that the reason it was not a proper major installment was that Nomura, Kitase and other officials thought that the game was too different from the series conventions and was deemed inappropriate to be a numbered title. Can't find a citation due to time constraint

  13. #36
    Superior Member
    Tibiquera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    3,645 (0 Banked)
    Well, it's possible the game had to be delayed for some reason. Something that occurred to me, is it possible that originally it was going to be a ps3 exclusive, but now they're taking the time to port to the 360 too? If that's the case, it wouldn't be surprising if they were to appear on the MS E3 conference a la ff XIII.

  14. #37
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,318
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    48,354 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I agree that it would be a wise move to just call this FFXV... I mean, FF Agito XIII Turned into Type-0 because that game is its own thing... I think this will be the case as well.

    Just stop mucking around, sub-series are good and all but mainline FF games need to be more consistant

  15. #38
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,308
    Rep Power
    192
    Points
    6,618 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibiquera View Post
    Well, it's possible the game had to be delayed for some reason. Something that occurred to me, is it possible that originally it was going to be a ps3 exclusive, but now they're taking the time to port to the 360 too? If that's the case, it wouldn't be surprising if they were to appear on the MS E3 conference a la ff XIII.
    I doubt that would be the case. I don't think anyone, especially Square Enix, wants a repeat of the Final Fantasy XIII multiplatform fiasco.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 05-08-2012 at 20:06.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


  16. #39
    Master Poster
    LegendaryAim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,115
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    7,308 (0 Banked)
    Square just call it FFXV and make it an exclusive launch title for the PS4
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

  17. Likes Kuro , Fon , Thorzilla likes this post
  18. #40
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,406
    Rep Power
    44
    Points
    22,138 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAim View Post
    Square just call it FFXV and make it an exclusive launch title for the PS4
    We might wait 6 more years and they might call it FFXVI.

  19. #41
    Elite Member
    D3seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Severn, Maryland
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    1,784 (20,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim
    This game was announced when? We're now into 'next gen' talk and rumors and this game has gone M.I.A. My money is on a info blowout E3 at least.


  20. #42
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,785
    Rep Power
    118
    Points
    68,344 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    We expect an E3/TGS blowout every year and we get nothing. Just forget about this game, it'll release eventually.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  21. #43
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,780
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,957 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This game is slowly turning into Starcraft Ghost.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  22. Likes LadyDuoMaxwell likes this post
  23. #44
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,106
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAim View Post
    Square just call it FFXV and make it an exclusive launch title for the PS4
    Yea might as well

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  24. #45
    Master Poster
    LegendaryAim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,115
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    7,308 (0 Banked)
    Honestly, next Gen SE needs to look at themselves and figure out what went wrong. I think something they need to fix going into the next gen is how many titles they'll announce and how long it takes to produce a title....waiting 6 years for a game is asking too much from a fanbase, especially since they did such a poor job catering to us this gen.
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

  25. Likes PS4freak likes this post
  26. #46
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,780
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,957 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAim View Post
    Honestly, next Gen SE needs to look at themselves and figure out what went wrong. I think something they need to fix going into the next gen is how many titles they'll announce and how long it takes to produce a title....waiting 6 years for a game is asking too much from a fanbase, especially since they did such a poor job catering to us this gen.
    This X1000...




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  27. #47
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,094
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    36,886 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Im still pissed they let XI and XIV be mainline FF games..should be called Online and Online II

    XIII should be XII and the next game should be XIII. IMO
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  28. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
  29. #48
    Dedicated Member
    Versus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,489
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    5,444 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Im still pissed they let XI and XIV be mainline FF games..should be called Online and Online II

    XIII should be XII and the next game should be XIII. IMO
    Have u ever played FFXI? I'm sorry if u have, but if you actually played that game in depth, you know that it's every part a FF and actually moreso then some offline main titles.

    And not to get too much off topic, but I bet XI is 10x the FF game Versus XIII will be.
    Last edited by Versus; 05-11-2012 at 12:09.

  30. Likes Aldebaran, SomaXD , Gaddes likes this post
  31. #49
    Master Poster
    LegendaryAim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,115
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    7,308 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    Have u ever played FFXI? I'm sorry if u have, but if you actually played that game in depth, you know that it's every part a FF and actually moreso then some offline main titles.

    And not to get too much off topic, but I bet XI is 10x the FF game Versus XIII will be.

    I've never played the Online's but I still feel that FFs should always be single player crafted experiences. And such a big departure from that aspect should be treated as a spin-off and not a full fledged mainline FF
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

  32. #50
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,308
    Rep Power
    192
    Points
    6,618 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've never played Final Fantasy XI or XIV but I've heard good things about the former. I do agree that it would be less confusing if Square would have simply titled the two games as Online titles. It doesn't mean the experience won't be as fulfilling as other Final Fantasy games.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.