Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LadyDuoMaxwell
    Items Yuna3d dot game heroesFinal Fantasy Tactics
    I am not surprised that it's not going to be shown at E3. If we're lucky, it will have new information on Tokyo Game Show. However, knowing SE, they will just push it back further to make way for another KH handheld spin-off and/or FFXIII-3.

3DS: 1161-0781-8406
    STEAM: LadyDuoMaxwell

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDuoMaxwell View Post
    I am not surprised that it's not going to be shown at E3. If we're lucky, it will have new information on Tokyo Game Show. However, knowing SE, they will just push it back further to make way for another KH handheld spin-off and/or FFXIII-3.
    It feels like we go through this every year with this game. The exception being the gameplay trailer they released what? Late 2010/Early 2011? This is just pathetic and they're doing more harm then good with the game taking this long to release. I think I'll be even more frustrated with them if at E3 they announce even more big budget projects. It's like they're too big for their own good and are now more worried about the number games they can release per year instead of the quality. I would love it if they just released 2 quality projects per year then getting a dozen mediocre ones.
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

3. Likes Itachi , AaronSOLDIER , Sir_Scud wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I've never played Final Fantasy XI or XIV but I've heard good things about the former. I do agree that it would be less confusing if Square would have simply titled the two games as Online titles. It doesn't mean the experience won't be as fulfilling as other Final Fantasy games.
    XI was great. Sucked a good 5+ years outta my life.

XIV blew worse then a dollar store fan with the blades on backwards... It was so bad SE actually fired the entire team behind it, hired a new team to retool it while it was live and they extended the 1 month free trial to just shy of a year I believe before they started charging.
    Last edited by faaeng; 05-13-2012 at 19:01.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

5. Likes Aldebaran wishes they had posted this first.
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I've never played Final Fantasy XI or XIV but I've heard good things about the former. I do agree that it would be less confusing if Square would have simply titled the two games as Online titles. It doesn't mean the experience won't be as fulfilling as other Final Fantasy games.
    XI was one of my all-time favorite FF games.... i devoured it and it stole like 7 years of my life... god i miss that game.

My crowning achievements on Vanik... ill never forget the amount of pure adrenaline i got when those cursed pieces were synth'd:

seriously though... versus is still high on my radar... and i still take my Noctis costume to comic-con every year. lol!
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

7. Likes The Black Wolf, Minnzy wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Guru
    Only game that stole more of my life then XI was Ultimate Online. o_O
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Veteran
    More like a No Show EVER.

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by SomaXD View Post
    seriously though... versus is still high on my radar... and i still take my Noctis costume to comic-con every year. lol!
    That's you?. How much did that costume cost you?.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    That's you?. How much did that costume cost you?.
    ummmm.... i made most of it from a modified Matrix trenchcoat with the sleeves and everything past the thigh cut off, and sewed the collar higher... aside from the pants and boots i got at army surplus (60$ i think) i think it was like maybe 100$
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    I chuckled when I read the title. This whole FF Versus XIII thing has become rather funny.
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Thread Information